And look who all are giving bashan to sanskar

Cvs and there stupid brains.. 😡
Sakura24 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: swa291

And look who all are giving bashan to sanskar

True that🤢
These people are under oath to not use their brains even by mistake, I hope they don't drag the MU and create more rifts between SwaSan
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: Helee

so they believe that sanskar would hit swara purposefully...! oh ya they can only use their brain occasionally...! 🤢 poor sanskar. but there is nothing new his family have never trusted him in the past. 😕

Why would they even have a scene that shows Sanskar accidently hit the wife whom he loves so very much is my first problem, that is one scene where i can never imagine watching even if it was accident😭... I dont care if is family trusted him or not, but i hate SwaSan fighting over some silly things and the accidental hit scene more than the accusations since as you said when did they ever trusted him in the past
Esha012 thumbnail
WTH yr Ye mm wasi ko sach mei lgta h Sanky swara par hath uthayega 😡 Pagal h sabke sab
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sakura24

Now problem is Pari's so why are they fighting? Really since when did SwaSan become Swa vs. San?
If this happens I'm following your lead and will get myself off this train tracks as soon as possible🤢

@bold- Yep that my question too ,, Why are they doing this too my SwaSan😭

LoveSonu2408 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
The ppl who were always against swara nw giving bhasan 2 sanskar who lv swara uncnditnaly!!
Lo de dia cvs ne swasan intense track
BlurredLines thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sakura24

True that🤢
These people are under oath to not use their brains even by mistake, I hope they don't drag the MU and create more rifts between SwaSan

I hope so too 
NiViren-Raj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks for sharing. .. now what's this new drama. .Looks like.something over uttara 
mix_of_emotions thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Okk lemme die...
Thank u CVS u r master in showing extreme things 👏
Trisha_magnet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Swara cleared that by mistake he hit her since he was angry on her...
But still not clear why they were fighting couldn't hear properly, something they said about swara being irresponsible about something? Maybe abt that bangles loosing thing😕 can anyone tell?