Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Hi! New here (Page 2)

sanvid Goldie
sanvid
sanvid

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muviefan

hey people, I'm new here. U guys can refer to me as Pooja. Ikrs is one of the only shows I watch other than skr and cas. I've been watching the show since starting and I became a diehard fan of this show. As of now I'm very tensed for today's episode, after watching the precap, even though I know nothing will happen to our vipu.
P.s. Mishal and Eisha r awesome actors

Welcome to this wonderful forum Pooja.. Hug

moviefan-pooja Senior Member
moviefan-pooja
moviefan-pooja

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by svd7755

Originally posted by muviefan

hey people, I'm new here. U guys can refer to me as Pooja. Ikrs is one of the only shows I watch other than skr and cas. I've been watching the show since starting and I became a diehard fan of this show. As of now I'm very tensed for today's episode, after watching the precap, even though I know nothing will happen to our vipu.
P.s. Mishal and Eisha r awesome actors

Welcome to this wonderful forum Pooja.. Hug
Thank u pplEmbarrassed feeling so happy, esp after seeing the olv in which our naughty  vipu is smiling and kissing dhani!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvid

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:15am | IP Logged
Hey Pooja..go slow in ur postings as u have a limitation of only 10 posts...U dont want to waste all of them ...only the important one reply n use it for discussions...if u want to thank others or want to comment...Use the pm mode or click like to that post...!!!Ur a newbie n this is the rule!!!

sati65

nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:18am | IP Logged
Warm welcome pooja..SmileHug
IKRS lovely forum & here lovely members too..Smile

Fun unlimited. Enjoy!!
Titli_KK3148 IF-Rockerz
Titli_KK3148
Titli_KK3148

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:24am | IP Logged
yes pooja dnt waste ur posts...since u r a newbie u cn make only 10 posts in 24 hrs...after u complete 50 posts u will become a groupbie and can make 20 posts in 24 hours...once u complete 200 posts u wil become a senior member and then u will be able to make unlimited posts Big smile when i was a new member pehele hi din meri band baj gayi thi...i had wasted all 10 posts within 2 hrs and was siting like a fool..from day 2 i became more careful...waise these rules are too irritating sach mein Angry ...did u ever visit this forum before and read our posts when u were a non member???

sati65

Subh123 Groupbie
Subh123
Subh123

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Warm welcome Pooja to this wonderful forum. Do participate in discussions.
zaara610 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara610
zaara610

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:42am | IP Logged
hi Pooja..welcome to the forum..!!!Smile
stormyV Senior Member
stormyV
stormyV

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Hi poojaSmile Welcome to this wonderful forumHug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index