Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

Drabble 1 Updated! || Reader-Request Drabbles || ShraMan <3

bepannaahpyaar. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Updates: Drabble 1 (on #35 & #23) is done, see next post!

Background: So I saw this post on Tumblr, and thought why not? Also for those of you that don't know I write (I know you haven't seen much of it here, but it's actually my forte as opposed to VM-making/GIF-ing) and I've been meaning to work on my OS's but just despite so much inspiration from the show, I feel like I'm suffering from a writer's block. And so to get myself back in the groove, I thought I should do this request-drabble type thing.

So how does this work?

You pick one of the numbers from below, and I'll write a ~250-300 word short drabble, that must include the dialogue in quotes for that number. I'll mark the ones that've already been picked in red, the drabbles will be in the very next post! :) I think this'll be fun & a great writing exercise for me and (hopefully) a lot of fun for the forum because #ShraMan ❤️. So here we go! I think I'll cap it at 20 drabbles though, and then reopen it later! Also, bookmark this page & check back for new drabbles, I don't think the PM system will work here that's why 😆.

So here's the list, go crazy! :)

Alright guys, thanks so much for your requests, I think I've gotten 20 (a little over 20 actually) so not taking requests anymore (for now). Check back for drabbles! I'll reopen the requests/maybe even add a few more options once I'm done with the first 20-something :)

-Love Kriti
  1. "Come over here and make me." [PICKED]
  2. "Have you lost your damn mind!?"
  3. "Please, don't leave." [PICKED]
  4. "Do you...well...I mean...I could give you a massage?" [PICKED]
  5. "Wait a minute. Are you jealous?" [PICKED]
  6. "Is there a reason you're naked in my bed?" [PICKED]
  7. "I almost lost you." [PICKED]
  8. "Wanna bet?" [PICKED]
  9. "Don't you ever do that again!" [PICKED]
  10. "Teach me how to play?"
  11. "Don't you dare throw that snowba-, goddammit!"
  12. "I think we need to talk."
  13. "Kiss me." [PICKED]
  14. "Hey, I'm with you, okay? Always."
  15. "So, I found this waterfall..."
  16. "It could be worse."
  17. "Looks like we'll be trapped for a while..." [PICKED]
  18. "The paint's supposed to go where?"
  19. "You need to wake up because I can't do this without you."
  20. "We're in the middle of a thunderstorm and you wanna stop and feel the rain?" [PICKED]
  21. "I've seen the way you look at me when you think I don't notice."
  22. "Just once." [PICKED]
  23. "You're the only one I trust to do this." [COMPLETED, see below]
  24. "I can't believe you talked me into this."
  25. "I got you a present."
  26. "I'm pregnant." [PICKED]
  27. "Marry me?"
  28. "I thought you were dead."
  29. "It's not what it looks like..."
  30. "You're on your period aren't you?" [PICKED]
  31. "I think I'm in love with you and I'm terrified." [PICKED]
  32. "Please don't do this."
  33. "If you keep looking at me like that we won't make it to a bed." [PICKED]
  34. "You heard me. Take. It. Off." [PICKED]
  35. "I wish I could hate you." [COMPLETED, see below]
  36. "Wanna dance?" [PICKED]
  37. "You fainted...straight into my arms. You know, if you wanted my attention you didn't have to go to such extremes."
  38. "Hey! I was gonna eat that!" [PICKED]
  39. "Have I entered an alternate universe or did you really just crack a smile for me?"
  40. "You did all of this for me?"
  41. "I swear it was an accident."
  42. "YOU DID WHAT?!" [PICKED]
  43. "If you die, I'm gonna kill you." [PICKED]
  44. "Tell me a secret."
  45. "Hey, have you seen the..? Oh."
  46. "No one needs to know."
  47. "Boo."
  48. "Well this is awkward..."[PICKED]

Hope to hear from you all soon! Some of these are going to be hilarious, I can tell. 🤣

-Kriti
Edited by .SankaDevi. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

bepannaahpyaar. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

ShraMan Drabbles

• Drabble 1

Quote #35, "I wish I could hate you." & #23, "You're the only one I trust to do this."

He threw his jacket on his bed, loosening up the first two buttons of his shirt, giving himself some breathing room. Seeing him go through the typical coming-home-from-work routine so casually in front of her kind of took her aback for a second. He looked like he was...comfortable? Like this was how it was meant to be.

He turned around to find her in a daze, "Sumo?" he snapped her out of it. "Are you alright?"

"Uh..yeah," she dismissed her thoughts.

"Anyways, you needed something? Kamal told me you were waiting here for half an hour now," he said letting loose the buckle to his watch, sliding it off of his wrist.

"Oh yeah, um..." she looked back at the file in her satchel. "Woh main tumhe yeh dene ayi thi..." she handed him the file, "Kuch papers hai, aur references that Nanu thought would help."

"Lekin woh toh tum Kamal ko bhi de sakti thi, wait karni zaroorat kya thi..." he said taking the file from her hands, and then looked at her with that cheeky smirk of his, "Mujhse milna tha?" he raised an eyebrow, before deciding to let the topic go. Turning his back to her, he began reading the contents of the file. 

"Tum yeh sab kyun kar rahe ho," she finally addressed the thought that was eating her away.

"Kya?" He looked confused, yet also slightly intrigued.

"You know what I'm talking about, and don't bullshit me by saying it's just for Nana-ji," she said taking the file from his hands, "Jo 10 saal pehle hua uske baad...clearly I hurt you pretty bad--judging by that reunion party. I don't understand this, don't you hate me?" she finally finished, exasperated and relieved to finally get this all out.

He paused for a second & pursed his lips, examining her frustration. Trying to figure out what she was actually asking. Yes he'd been hurt, the pain made his heart bleed, but it never was able to wash away his love fo--he stopped himself right there. 

Instead of an answer, he replied with a question. He knew she would be able to read between the lines. "I think the question more appropriate here is after what happened at the reunion party...why are you letting me fight this case for you?"

Searching for words that wouldn't give away everything that lay in her heart, she looked up at him with the simplest answer she could provide, "Because you're the only one I trust to do this."

This time he read between the lines--trust, she still trusts him, despite everything. She has the same faith in him the way she always had, that her Shravan isn't going to let anything happen to her. The party did nothing to change her feelings. The way the humiliation did nothing to change his. They were still the same Shravan & Sumo to each other...

"Then I guess you have your answer," he said taking the file from her hands. She looked at him, her confusion eased, a warm smile forming at the ends of her lips. She proceeded for the door, only to be stopped by his voice, much gentler this time.

"Also Sumo," he said looking up with a subtle smile, "I wish, I could hate you."

And there it was, finally, the inevitable truth.

xx

Edited by .SankaDevi. - 8 years ago
Mannmohanaa thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Kittu🤗
Brilliant idea! Go ahead chokri...

My choice is No. 35:
"I wish I could hate you"
The perfect thing for our Shraman...

Chahe Kitne Hi Door Ho,
Hum Dono Ke Raaste
Mil Jaane De Dil Jo Bane...
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste😳
mizzundaztud thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Grrreat idea Kittu... 👍🏼 Mine would be #5 ... Coz I love jealousy tracks.. And if not asking too much.. Make a jealousy track for both... That means two separate drabbles 😉

KostinsQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Kriti...I'm excited for this ...
Well I pick #23
Good idea dear..  😊
Euphoria_V thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
"13. KISS ME"

🤣Edited by --fero-- - 8 years ago
mizzundaztud thumbnail