adhiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi guys
 I think all are happy after seeing the olv. Lovely naughty viplav is back. So it means no separtion, no memory loss. Then what will be next????????
Some assumptions
1. new entry as viplav's ex girlfriend
2. If Raja's father didn't go back then DL's past(may have some connection)
What you guys think

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I really have no idea but I'm guessing that it could be Dulari's past, That is a potential track left now and I hope it is executed properly. We will get to see Gazipur once again and the unravelling of Dulari's connection with Piya and her grandmother,
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
new entry ayega re new entry ayega...yes dont u knw, one member of this forum keeps giving us secret info and she is always 100% right...so acc to my girlfriend, we will get to see a new dhamakedar entry in ishq...ab positive hoga ke negative i dn knw...lets wait and 1 good news for u abhi ...nw i am on ur side...i too dnt want vidha separation now becoz seeing vipu in pain, meri jaan nikal jayegi and i will nt be able to concentrate on my work so let them live together at least for another mnth... 😃
adhiabhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbie_KK9629

new entry ayega re new entry ayega...yes dont u knw, one member of this forum keeps giving us secret info and she is always 100% right...so acc to my girlfriend, we will get to see a new dhamakedar entry in ishq...ab positive hoga ke negative i dn knw...lets wait and 1 good news for u abhi ...nw i am on ur side...i too dnt want vidha separation now becoz seeing vipu in pain, meri jaan nikal jayegi and i will nt be able to concentrate on my work so let them live together at least for another mnth... 😃

Yes barbie I too don't want a separation track. He can't stay without her. Likes to see happy and naughty viplav😳
stormyV thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Whatever track they are gonna bring lets hope that they'll handle it properly this time. Me also don't want to see vipu in pain😭. Everybody wanted to see vipu having memory loss but i wanna see dhani having it. It'll be fun to see her waking up and saying 'maaayi, ye rakshas yahan ka kar raha hai!!!???"
revathirk thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
No idea...CVS always comes up with unexpected...twists...watever...v all r going to enjoy...😊
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think vipu's ex friend might come😊
mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Its a hot entry to spice up vidhas intense romance...
nandyy55 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Abhi i want both !
Ex - girl friend entry shud b musttt, it will be interesting to see how Dhaani reacts to Viplav..
DL's past track which is connected to Ghaziapur track will also be interesting.
Only one thing am feeling bad is Our CV's never drag any new entry villain r cameo to week r months.
Except Tripurari & RA's😭

I want our show to go on for atleast a year from now.
Edited by nandyy55 - 8 years ago
adhiabhi thumbnail
Originally posted by: Magnolia2

I really have no idea but I'm guessing that it could be Dulari's past, That is a potential track left now and I hope it is executed properly. We will get to see Gazipur once again and the unravelling of Dulari's connection with Piya and her grandmother,

yes there is a chance for it but if it ends then there will be nothing left other than DT and KT's truth