Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Disappointed MEMBER!!! (Page 28)

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
3 more comments to make 145..
3 more...guys please who has still commenting left ...please do it guys...Let us reach our target!!!!

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nims47

Hi mehraan
I am new to IF and joined because of Mishal Raheja and IKRS.  Just trying to figure out how to do what you're requesting here...

Basically do I..
click on the Chaska meter on the IKRS forum page as many times as I can per day, or it it only once?

Comment on Mishal Raheja's profile page... 3 times per day??  Must I always comment using his full name?

Comment on the IKRS forum every day?

Is that right?  Sorry to ask.  Love Mishal Raheja and would love to help raise his profile and that of IKRS, if I can.

Many thanks in advance. Nims

Ps, what is the number that you're trying to get up?  What does it relate to? 

Welcome to the forum dear first of all...Please join in the discussions here...

The first thing is CM is the rating ...u hit as many times as possible in a day...Hit n refresh ..again the same...its upto u ...15 times,20times,30 times...Like today ...we get to know how much have we fared well..what is our forum position???This CM is very important as it rates...gives votes basically!!!

His profile can be commented twice as far as I know...im getting a note that once in 24 hrs...so u better try out n see ...modt probably it is one...but u do check out...Some are able to do...!!!Yes u need to write down his full name ...There r his old pics too...u can select few of them n comment on them too...Hardly takes 5 to 8 mts...its a daily routine

Thhe third is comment on our show...not really...it is participating in our forum discussions by increasing the activity n u will be counted as our member...The golden star rule...Please click the star besides on my forums...That star will turn golden that shows now ofgicially u are our member ...That will be counted too!!!Whenever any articles or buzz related to our show comes out...U need to comment for our actors n our show...Simple it is...!!!

WHAT is with the number...oh im just targetting the comments on his video posted...like we want to reach now 145 n if possible 150 too...The members are less here in comparison but had been lot if supportive n dedicated to put in their efforts...So we are trying to achieve MR rank to go up n also the forums ...

Hope I answer u...if theres anything u can pm me or any other memberswill help u out...All of them really welcoming,sweet and cooperative...Please dont hesitate..

One more thing,ur a newbie...ur restricted to post only ten until u become a groupie...so be careful to reply or post to those u feel is important...ONce u turn groupie 20 posts n then Senior member ...
So mostly use pm service for inquiries,anything that u want to know...Keep ur posts for the discussions...

Btw please comment on that video posted of MR...The link is provided by Rama ,u can check how all of us have commented and clicked rate me in the corner...that is the vote!

Anything else,pm dear

Thanku

Edited by mehraan - 17 April 2016 at 9:56pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sanvid

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:04pm | IP Logged
2 more for 145...Please anyone of u come ahead
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by svd7755

Originally posted by Nims47

Hi mehraan
I am new to IF and joined because of Mishal Raheja and IKRS. Just trying to figure out how to do what you're requesting here...

Basically do I..
click on the Chaska meter on the IKRS forum page as many times as I can per day, or it it only once?

Comment on Mishal Raheja's profile page... 3 times per day?? Must I always comment using his full name?

Comment on the IKRS forum every day?

Is that right? Sorry to ask. Love Mishal Raheja and would love to help raise his profile and that of IKRS, if I can.

Many thanks in advance. Nims

Ps, what is the number that you're trying to get up? What does it relate to?

Good morning Nims and welcome to this wonderful forum...eventhough I know to answer you its better that Meher give you in detail...as I am also new to this forum and IF... from last 2 months only...(joined only for ikrs) so I don't want to confuse you with my little knowledge... Smile ..

Hey svd...u can also help out jaan...reply whatever u know!!!

sanvid

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Guys 2 more comments for 145...

sanvid

Ilin Goldie
Ilin
Ilin