Ishq ka Rang Safed

Disappointed MEMBER!!! (Page 2)

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Mehru you are so right .

Chaskameter , Commenting on Mishal's profile and  actively pasting on the forum is  the least of contributions I can make.

If I were a TRP contributor believe m I would just keep all the tellys in my home on and running at the appointed time.

thanks for cheering us on.

If I too had the option of increasing trp...then I would dear...Right now whats in our hands...we are resorting to that...Just comment thrice on that video ...bas nothing more...We want an increase in the forum rankings n his!!!

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Magnolia2

You know Mehru,nthreI was in Mumbai at home I would comment and hit the CM many times but now with me in my Dad,s house I,m not getting any peace and quiet to do what I would like. For eg even  after yesterday's episode which I somehow got to see snatches of,I could not even post anything  as the house was filled with guests. I was constantly thinking about the forum. Will try and comment on Mishal's profile as and when get the chance, 
Dying to get back home and resume my regular visits to the forum, Till then guys please bear with me for not commenting on the articles and profiles enough. Love you all.

Mag I can understand...I know hiw it is at parents house,I do face the similar situations...Just I need three comments on that video posted of mishal before tuesday n nothing else...Once u come back..u can hit the chaska or on the profile...I kno ur an active members n no complaints cos u had always been around in contributions...
Ilin Goldie
Ilin
Ilin

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mehraan

Originally posted by Ilin

Mehran I went to comment on Mishal profile and this is what I got Confused

"Dear User, In order to control the spam on our server and to ensure that all members comments gets equal chance to be viewed by the actors we have limited the number of comments to 1 per 24hour."

What am I to do now Confused

Mishals profile only 1 comment dear after 24 hrs...thats ok...

Im talking abt the If video posted dear...n as far as I remember u had a problem there ...is that resolved with u???

Oh alright I'm so confused I thought u talking about his profile but I did comment twice on his IF video already I went to comment again and couldn't do it the third time Confused

Pardon me I'm still new to all these infact I've never been this active in any other forum than this one so still learning LOL
mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:50pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by mehraan

Mehran I went to comment on Mishal profile and this is what I got Confused

"Dear User, In order to control the spam on our server and to ensure that all members comments gets equal chance to be viewed by the actors we have limited the number of comments to 1 per 24hour."

What am I to do now Confused

Mishals profile only 1 comment dear after 24 hrs...thats ok...

Im talking abt the If video posted dear...n as far as I remember u had a problem there ...is that resolved with u???

Oh alright I'm so confused I thought u talking about his profile but I did comment twice on his IF video already I went to comment again and couldn't do it the third time Confused

Pardon me I'm still new to all these infact I've never been this active in any other forum than this one so still learning LOL

Hey lin...yes profile is once in 24 hrs...n that video thrice...if ur third comment is not been taken...keave it...others did voice on that issue!!!u have done ur part...

The profile is imp too...do comment after 24 hrs...we,had been requesting members for so long on the profile comment .keep it going n that chadka has to be hit!!!Thanx dear...
nandyy55 IF-Dazzler
nandyy55
nandyy55

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Mehr Vgm.
I have commented thrice went to comment again got error msg!!

Dont know many pplz just become viewers!Angry
cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Will do my best !! Mehr !!

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Barbie_KK9629

mehr di if u remember then till last week i used to make reminder posts every 3-4 days bt kya faida hua..?? Only active members used to comment there...mein post banati thi so that the less active members come forward bt every one showed me thenga...people enjoy reading the posts bt they are nt interested to come here and join us...aur rahi baat pms ki..huh...i send PMs to 9 members...no one replied...and i saw only 2 of them had commented thrice on the IF video...arey haan abhi yaad aya..koi viji ko inform karo please...she is nt in my buddy list..haan to i have stopped woryng abt these members and since last mnday i am enjoyng myself, making posts, writng stories, giving comments...we come here for entertainment...aur ap zada stress mat lo...u too make posts...active members wil make them pink...we, being only a handful of members, cn atleast try to keep ourselves in top 5...,baki jisko ana hai aye...bas mera exams ho jaye phir i will become equal to 20 members LOL LOL

I Always promise myself that I wont but end up making a post on this...Dedication ki aisi ki taisi but still that thing is running in me that I cant turn my head away...how much I try...As being around here...I consider this my house for entertainment n gupshup n all members are dearest to me...So I will keep on trying...Mano ya chahe na mano...The disappointment last week was too much due to this in the forum n this week we wont let happen this to fall on us...!!Never...

Ajao exams ke baad...we will require ur help more...

Edited by mehraan - 16 April 2016 at 11:04pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ilin

mehraan IF-Stunnerz
mehraan
mehraan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by adhiabhi

I saw many new members who voted but didn't commented. Don't know what is their problem.

I know that n they are two ppl I hve pmed...n instead of commenting they have voted...I dunno wats rong or is it so difficult to write ..MISHAL U ARE THE BEST!!!..

Its really disturbing after requesting many ignore u...!!!I wouldnt go out of my way to plead trust me .. if I was not so much attached to the forum n the actor!!

Go to top