Ishq ka Rang Safed

Disappointed MEMBER!!!

mehraan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Guys Good Morning!!!!

Sorry to say im disappointed with many...ITS like only few have the urge to increase the Mishals rank n the forums...Many of u has not come up to comment thrice or twice when we can easily reach up to 120 approximately...Same goes with the pm...I had to 15 ppl...only three ppl cme up to commEnt...WHEN I can see them ol,atleast have the courtesy to reply me back...or if not comment there n shut me up!!!

WE have around 60 to 70members to this forum ...n if I calculate thrice of 40 atleast...amounts to 120...is that so much to ask???im wasting my time n efforts here...in running around pleading members when I can do something useful at my home...The lethargic attitude should stop...Trust me, If we dont do someone will come ahead n do it..This attitude should stop!!!!..Sorry to say alls efforts are being counted here...n Honestly I am keeping a tab on all of u.Who has commented how many times...If u cant do it...Quit saying we love Mishal so n so n anything for him n the forum!!!I repeat quit saying that!!! Im really pissed ...!!We get an interview,buzz after a long n we were quite upset that we slipped in both...NOW WHAT?????Y like this??? WHEN WE GOT A CHANCE Y IS IT SO HARD TO JUST PASS 3 comments...

Really really im disappointed with Mishals fandom...
Edited by mehraan - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

premparbat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Mehru you are so right .

Chaskameter , Commenting on Mishal's profile and  actively pasting on the forum is  the least of contributions I can make.

If I were a TRP contributor believe m I would just keep all the tellys in my home on and running at the appointed time.

thanks for cheering us on.
Ilin thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mehran I went to comment on Mishal profile and this is what I got 😕

"Dear User, In order to control the spam on our server and to ensure that all members comments gets equal chance to be viewed by the actors we have limited the number of comments to 1 per 24hour."

What am I to do now 😕
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
You know Mehru, When I was in Mumbai at home I would comment and hit the CM many times but now with me in my Dad,s house I,m not getting any peace and quiet to do what I would like. For eg even  after yesterday's episode which I somehow got to see snatches of,I could not even post anything  as the house was filled with guests. I was constantly thinking about the forum. Will try and comment on Mishal's profile as and when get the chance, 
Dying to get back home and resume my regular visits to the forum, Till then guys please bear with me for not commenting on the articles and profiles enough. Love you all.
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
mehr di if u remember then till last week i used to make reminder posts every 3-4 days bt kya faida hua..?? Only active members used to comment there...mein post banati thi so that the less active members come forward bt every one showed me thenga...people enjoy reading the posts bt they are nt interested to come here and join us...aur rahi baat pms ki..huh...i send PMs to 9 members...no one replied...and i saw only 2 of them had commented thrice on the IF video...arey haan abhi yaad aya..koi viji ko inform karo please...she is nt in my buddy list..haan to i have stopped woryng abt these members and since last mnday i am enjoyng myself, making posts, writng stories, giving comments...we come here for entertainment...aur ap zada stress mat lo...u too make posts...active members wil make them pink...we, being only a handful of members, cn atleast try to keep ourselves in top 5...,baki jisko ana hai aye...bas mera exams ho jaye phir i will become equal to 20 members 😆 😆
adhiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I saw many new members who voted but didn't commented. Don't know what is their problem.
pearl82 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Doing it mehr...Thanks for the remainder...
mehraan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ilin

Mehran I went to comment on Mishal profile and this is what I got 😕

"Dear User, In order to control the spam on our server and to ensure that all members comments gets equal chance to be viewed by the actors we have limited the number of comments to 1 per 24hour."

What am I to do now 😕

Mishals profile only 1 comment dear after 24 hrs...thats ok...

Im talking abt the If video posted dear...n as far as I remember u had a problem there ...is that resolved with u???
mehraan thumbnail
Originally posted by: premparbat

Mehru you are so right .

Chaskameter , Commenting on Mishal's profile and  actively pasting on the forum is  the least of contributions I can make.

If I were a TRP contributor believe m I would just keep all the tellys in my home on and running at the appointed time.

thanks for cheering us on.

If I too had the option of increasing trp...then I would dear...Right now whats in our hands...we are resorting to that...Just comment thrice on that video ...bas nothing more...We want an increase in the forum rankings n his!!!
mehraan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Magnolia2

You know Mehru,nthreI was in Mumbai at home I would comment and hit the CM many times but now with me in my Dad,s house I,m not getting any peace and quiet to do what I would like. For eg even  after yesterday's episode which I somehow got to see snatches of,I could not even post anything  as the house was filled with guests. I was constantly thinking about the forum. Will try and comment on Mishal's profile as and when get the chance, 

Dying to get back home and resume my regular visits to the forum, Till then guys please bear with me for not commenting on the articles and profiles enough. Love you all.

Mag I can understand...I know hiw it is at parents house,I do face the similar situations...Just I need three comments on that video posted of mishal before tuesday n nothing else...Once u come back..u can hit the chaska or on the profile...I kno ur an active members n no complaints cos u had always been around in contributions...