India-Forums

OS#-Dil mera Dadkan Tumara

..dtd... IF-Rockerz
..dtd...
..dtd...

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:37pm | IP Logged
Dil Mera Dadkan Tumara!!!!--OS Precious day will arrives at occassionaly therms in at sun light blow highly intensily make fogg piercily to kill light utter depthly sometthing have feel on body spared at momently hooks up but cant...wtever happend to me dont know how will this. fresh wind coming to touch my hairs darkness felt to be more arrognt... Suddenly wake up my eyes search to drivern up somebody but cant then realise yes iam kidnapped.. Whoo..yes I knw its was noneother than shraddha she was thinking iam trying to snatched ds from her.why she is doing this after our marriage!!our!!! recall at mrge when happend with he...yes bihaan. I totaly forgot ds!!but she...her tear is falled unconditionaly wt I have done with bihaan...heard some foots sounds she was curiously looking the outdoor who was that is that bihaan???she whisperd bihaan bihaan...door opened widely some goons enter..she asked wt u want plz release me I wanna go..she pleaded..!!goons never be re react thapkis word they tell we want kill u its our bosses order they pointed through the gun on thapkis forhead..fearing will blindly attunuates on thapkis face she has knew iam going to dead perhaps untill the seconds she is on full believe on bihaan.. He will save me ..again she recalls bihaan save before..but at that time iam not feeling anything towards him at beyond friendship..so why I think much about him meanwhile iam cheated him..he will never come to save me heartfeltly her tears falls as...goons starting to press piddile...she bring to chairs thread was tighted to tied up heart beat up to high she closed her eyes tightly..Mind full of bihaan her outmind speaking thouroughly forgive me bihaan!!!!!!! After sometimes she feeling in heaven..her tightned eyes opened No harms on her head or any body part too... Suddenly her eyes capture someone he madly beatened goons..her face widenly bling as gold immence glance on his face...his angry will reflected as how much he loves his wife... she automaticaly call loudly bihaan!!!...now she feels as free in these threads but actually yes true her thread also away frm her...suddenly she rush to ran towards bihaan..her heart beat also on high..she without asking tightly hugg bihaan..he is on shock..wt r u doing thapki...oh shut up now U listen me only..please forgive me bihaan!! I cant live without u!I want to be ur wife forever...I LOVE YOU...

PS: This is only for #forum activity .. I knew there was lot of grammatical mistakes...plz dnt bash me.. Too This is not good   os as compares to urs...if u like just comment plz

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

DAPSGManyasha16RumiiakapiriShabana0786SanyaEternaKowsiParshiNeettARS24

harneet.kahlon Goldie
harneet.kahlon
harneet.kahlon

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
choti se update lekin bht he cute n awsm hai   Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..dtd...

..dtd... IF-Rockerz
..dtd...
..dtd...

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by harneet.kahlon

choti se update lekin bht he cute n awsm hai   Smile
tks harneet Embarrassed

harneet.kahlon

ARS24 IF-Sizzlerz
ARS24
ARS24

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
Da
Try to write more.
Nice one dear

..dtd...

Rumiia Groupbie
Rumiia
Rumiia

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:53pm | IP Logged
Short but niceSmile

..dtd...

SanyaEterna IF-Rockerz
SanyaEterna
SanyaEterna

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:54am | IP Logged
CuteWink

..dtd...

princess2791 Senior Member
princess2791
princess2791

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:56am | IP Logged
short cute sweet lovely os. would like bhihaan reaction for thapkis ilu to him.

..dtd...

Neett IF-Sizzlerz
Neett
Neett

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:16am | IP Logged
Nice os deppu.. Write more!! 

..dtd...

Go to top