Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

I WORK LIKE NO ONE WORKS IN THE INDUSTRY, THE HARDEST- BHANSALI (Page 2)

SakeenaKhan Senior Member
SakeenaKhan
SakeenaKhan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Clam down

SELINA_MV Goldie
SELINA_MV
SELINA_MV

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by janavii

They got to work together only when Kareena Kapoor walked out of Ram-Leela. "The set was made already, and it was shocking: her exit 10 days before shooting," says Bhansali. "So, I went to Deepika. She was unwell and she had fever, and she was beautiful. The neck was so long and those watery gorgeous eyes! I thought, what is this girl all about?" 

He watched Piku! LOL Agreed. Piku so detail about the story. But, it not suitable for someone who love fast movie or action movie. Now I know why he love Deepika so much. Deepika was the one who rescued Ram Leela when kareena withdrew at the last minute. I believe SLB requires Kareena as the crowd puller because Ranveer was not big name in industry, but she refused SLB and  went to Kjo. Kareena has been proven wrong choice when the movie he starred alongside Imran Khan was defeated by Ram Leela at the box office. May be she think her movie will eat Ram Leela because in her mind DP is nowhere compare to her. But kareena have forgotten that  DP has had a hit and critically acclaimed 4 movies in a row, starting with a COCKTAIL in JULY 2012, followed by RACE 2 (multistarr) on JAN 2013,  YJHD (Ranbir) on APRIL 2013 and CHENNAI EXPRESS (SRK) on AUG 2013, before she came out with RAM  LEELA (Ranveer) on NOV 2013 which is came out a week before Kareena movie (GTPM) alongside  with Imran Khan on 22 Nov 2013.

Edited by SELINA_MV - 16 April 2016 at 10:46pm
rimoo Groupbie
rimoo
rimoo

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:43pm | IP Logged
i can totally imagine kareena with those ramleela costumes. i can't believe kareena left ram leela for that shit GTPM with imran.  i'm speechless! ShockedLOL
BiraSaysWhaddup IF-Sizzlerz
BiraSaysWhaddup
BiraSaysWhaddup

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
I would give them... unless the film is horrible, if a film is good looking, people usually ignore all the flaws...
and Bhansali works hard for that... Half the shots in Bajirao Mastani looked like stunning paintings
Carpe_diem IF-Dazzler
Carpe_diem
Carpe_diem

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
He is so pompous Confused
Eboza Goldie
Eboza
Eboza

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:52am | IP Logged
He is definetely working hard but cant judge if he works harder than the rest. But looking at the directors SLB seems really pretty much into his movie It starts with directing and ends somewhere giving his inputs in the choreography or costumes. Maybe thats why he said it.  most directors are only focused on the directing part and doesnt interfere that much in other departments whle SLB is a lunatic and his head is everywhere. The only part in which SLB needs to improve is script anything else is perfect who can give an experience without too much technical help of vfx and other stuff an amazing vision he has.

Interestng interview also again showed how unprofessional KAreena was back then. I mean come on 10 days before shooting that is really bad. Also DP auditioned for Saawariya Confused. Everything happens for a reason and destiny had its own plans for these three SLB, DP and Ranveer to come together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

QueenBolly

CottonWorld Goldie
CottonWorld
CottonWorld

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:03am | IP Logged
I WORK LIKE NO ONE WORKS IN THE
INDUSTRY, THE HARDEST
in making almost the same climax n story in my films
n not to forget I don't waste electricity...I keep my films dark
zara321 IF-Sizzlerz
zara321
zara321

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:11am | IP Logged
He isn't saying other directors don't work hard, he is saying the way he works no other director does that, slb is part if everything to do with his movies, the costumes, music, set design, script, slb consumes himself into his films

His team had to drag him out if the editing room wen he was making Ramleela coz he kept editing the film and trailer as he was so worried that it wasn't ready 

He is a perfectionist, and there is nothing wrong with being happy and proud about his own achievements, he has worked hard and he is being awarded for it 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Zeeliciousxo

Go to top