Kaala Teeka

India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

You Were My Right Choice [KaYu OS] (Page 3)

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Kali_S

SO Good..So Cute..to read..Fabulous..!!..just one thing ..Yug is Sri Ramji..or you can say follower of SriRam ji..How can he drink..Even in Parties..he picks up non-alcoholic one.. to be taunted by his colleagues and friends for doing so..but..has his own stand..learned from his parents..SmileHeart

My dear, its simply a work of fiction not intended to malign anyone's character Smile
Its really sweet that you think of the characters as real people, but Yug is not the Satyug Ramji that he wont drink. And he is not a drunk addict. He was simply drowning his sorrows. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Kali_S

Kali_S Groupbie
Kali_S
Kali_S

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 4:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Hey_Bhaggu

SO Good..So Cute..to read..Fabulous..!!..just one thing ..Yug is Sri Ramji..or you can say follower of SriRam ji..How can he drink..Even in Parties..he picks up non-alcoholic one.. to be taunted by his colleagues and friends for doing so..but..has his own stand..learned from his parents..SmileHeart

My dear, its simply a work of fiction not intended to malign anyone's character Smile
Its really sweet that you think of the characters as real people, but Yug is not the Satyug Ramji that he wont drink. And he is not a drunk addict. He was simply drowning his sorrows. 

Great to know its just a work of fiction..

There are people hidden from the world who are like Satyug Ramji..Only few good souls can have access to such kinda people (Satyug Ramji) in this Kaliyug as well.. just because of the same equated mindset of those particular souls ..or probably from the same Genesis..
Anyway..Great fictional work..I really like these kinda stories..SmileHeart

Hey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 4:53pm | IP Logged

There are people hidden from the world who are like Satyug Ramji..Only few good souls can have access to such kinda people (Satyug Ramji) in this Kaliyug as well.. just because of the same equated mindset of those particular souls ..or probably from the same Genesis..

Welcome. Glad you like it Embarrassed
And I respect traditions and culture, but very rarely do such people exist Heart
And since you know they do, feel free to find me a guy like this LOLLOLLOL
Kali_S Groupbie
Kali_S
Kali_S

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 4:59pm | IP Logged

Welcome. Glad you like it Embarrassed
And I respect traditions and culture, but very rarely do such people exist Heart
And since you know they do, feel free to find me a guy like this LOLLOLLOL
Yeah they do..but its a bit confusing for me..If u the person i am thinking about..the I'd say u already have him..Heart

but ..if u someone else..then I'd see how to help u Smile
Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 18 May 2016 at 5:05pm | IP Logged

Yeah they do..but its a bit confusing for me..If u the person i am thinking about..the I'd say u already have him..Heart

but ..if u someone else..then I'd see how to help u Smile

I dint understand what you are saying..ConfusedConfusedConfused
.ROSY. Goldie
.ROSY.
.ROSY.

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 3:03am | IP Logged
nice one dear.

Hey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rosyposy12

nice one dear.

Thanks LOL

.ROSY.

Kali_S Groupbie
Kali_S
Kali_S

Posted: 19 May 2016 at 4:52pm | IP Logged
I Wish I could have heard her murmur...LOLLOL but..aaj ka quota over..so..GOOD NIGHT..SmileHeart

Hey_Bhaggu

Go to top