India-Forums

Kaala Teeka
Kaala Teeka

You Were My Right Choice [KaYu OS]

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:31pm | IP Logged

Hello. Was a lil free today so wrote up one KaYu OS. This is set at a time when Kali is living with Manjhi Maa, so her character is a little more modern and straight forward. Kali and Gauri remained the best of friends, Gauri supported her decision of stepping away from being a Kaala Teeka and helped her regain her identity. Yug and Gauri tried hard to establish a relationship but it did not work out. Gauri is a sweetheart, but its just one of those things where you cannot help but not vibe on that level with some people. KaYu did not confess to each other because that would undermine the sister pact between Kali and Gauri.(Again, writing on my phone so please disregard any editing errors). Dont forget to like, comment and criticize my work, I am open to creative discussion on my piece. 

-Tannu 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kali is suddenly regretting her choice to drag a drunk Yug home. He's entirely too tall (drunk), making any attempt to hold up half his weight more than a little difficult. But Yug was three sheets to the wind and, regardless of their romantic history (or lackthereof), she's still his friend, so leaving him to pass out in some stranger's house was not an option.

"C'mon, I need a little help here. We've got a floor to climb, all right?"

He hums, long and deep. While he's wobbly, he manages to climb the next few stairs without falling flat on his face.

"What?" she asks, drawing her head back. "You said something?"

There's some mumbling, but she definitely makes out the words, "Should have picked you."

Kali stills, looking up at him, and then frowns. He and Gauri aren't a thing, haven't been for a while. They tried it and it didn't work out. But there's history, and still some uncertainty on Gauri's part. That maybe it wasn't the right time, but they would get together eventually, because she and Yug were just inevitable. Kali's done her best to separate herself from any and all romantic feelings she had for him. It wasn't going anywhere good, just leading to a whole lot of heartbreak on her part. Better to walk away before it hurts too much.

"If I remember right, you didn't pick anyone. I did." She pats his chest reassuringly. "It's old news. No hard feelings."

"I wanted to...wanted you... I just... You don't know what it's like. You and Gauri... Couldn't screw that up.."

"You didn't mess up anything. Me and Gauri will always be sisters and best of friends. Nothing and no one is ever gonna get between that. No matter how cute he is."

He grins at her then, goofy and drunk. "Think I'm cute?"

She snorts. "Your face isn't the worst."

He nods. "You think I'm cute."

Rolling her eyes, she leads him to the next flight of stairs. "Yeah, yeah, stroke your ego later. Manjhi Maa gets home in half an hour, so you need to pick it up so we can hide you in my room before she sees you. Last thing I need is a lecture about you being in my room all through tonight despite how much she trusts us."

He trips over a step. "Why? What do you plan on doing with me tonight?"

She laughs. "Relax. I'm not going to do anything.I am not so desperate as to take a chance on you when you are already so vulnerable."

He laughs, his head falling back, and she has to tighten her arm around his waist so he doesn't topple them down the stairs.

Amused, she shakes her head. "Okay, get it together, no more distractions."

He nods a little sloppily, but the message gets through.

Fifteen minutes later, Kali throws a blanket over Yug, curled up on her floor, hugging an oversized stuffie under his head for a pillow. She snaps a picture with her phone, hits the light, and climbs into her own bed.

It's a few minutes in the dark before he says, "Hey, Kali?" His voice is muffled a little by the stuffie.

"Yeah," she whispers.

"I meant it."

"Meant what?"

"Should've picked you when I had the chance."

Kali doesn't know what to say. So, instead, she stares up at her ceiling, her brow furrowed. Eventually, she hears him snoring, and turns onto her side, staring at his sleeping face, lit faintly by the street lamp coming through her curtain.

"I wish you had," she murmurs.

He doesn't answer, and when she wakes up the next day, she doesn't mention it, just shows him the picture of him cuddling her stuffie and tells him it was hell to drag him up the stairs. When he doesn't bring it up either, she figures it was just one of those things. Maybe the only inevitability for them is to always miss their chance.

Edited by RTme0w - 21 April 2016 at 3:32pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlbenishchaudharyKali_SpreciousrubyChit15moonlight3094Amrtinamariya.kamranLiveLoveLaugh96

benishchaudhary Groupbie
benishchaudhary
benishchaudhary

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Beautiful Os Clap
but sad Cry one 

Write more, waiting for part 2

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sunny_girlHey_Bhaggu

LiveLoveLaugh96 IF-Rockerz
LiveLoveLaugh96
LiveLoveLaugh96

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:14am | IP Logged
Aww this was so cute
Im guessing there is no 2nd part? 

But anyway, I loved it! 
Awesome OS Clap

Loved reading it Embarrassed

sunny_girlHey_Bhaggu

_innocent_ IF-Addictz
_innocent_
_innocent_

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 10:05am | IP Logged
I loved reading this piece. It is so different from the character Kali in the show. Awww, she is not that desperate to take advantage of him in his vulnerable state...hawww, matlab if he was not vulnerable, she would not mind?LOLLOL

Awww she wishes he had picked her up? Matlab she values his feelings more than Gauri's and if he is persistent enough, he can win her over?ShockedEmbarrassedLOL

This Kali remains delusional too in reference to her relationship to Gauri? Or Is the Gauri in this story nicer?LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Hey_Bhaggu

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by benishchaudhary

Beautiful Os Clap
but sad Cry one 

Write more, waiting for part 2

Thanks a ton for being the first commenter, Madame!! 
Lets just say my actual mood translates into the story. 
You could regard my newest story the part 2. 
Please check it out. 
Its called: "I'd Say Yes Anyways" and is a little happier. You might like that better. 
Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by LiveLoveLaugh96

Aww this was so cute
Im guessing there is no 2nd part? 

But anyway, I loved it! 
Awesome OS Clap

Loved reading it Embarrassed

Thanks a ton Mahirah for reading my humble piece!!
Loved hearing back from you.
You could regard my newer story as a Part 2. Its called "I'd Say Yes Anyways." 

Hey_Bhaggu IF-Rockerz
Hey_Bhaggu
Hey_Bhaggu

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 5:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _innocent_

I loved reading this piece. It is so different from the character Kali in the show. Awww, she is not that desperate to take advantage of him in his vulnerable state...hawww, matlab if he was not vulnerable, she would not mind?LOLLOL

Awww she wishes he had picked her up? Matlab she values his feelings more than Gauri's and if he is persistent enough, he can win her over?ShockedEmbarrassedLOL

This Kali remains delusional too in reference to her relationship to Gauri? Or Is the Gauri in this story nicer?LOL

Thanks a tonnn for reading my stuff and sucha detailed reply, Aisha Madame!! 
Well, this Kali left with Manjhi Maa, so she is not the goody two shoes that she is in the show (Creative Liberty :P) No re. She is still a sanskaari chokri, chee chee chee! She cannot even think about such things..hahahahahaha! Nope. She wouldn't take a chance on him anyways without his consent xD 
Well, the thing here is that Gauri is not holding them back. Gauri and Yug didnt work out and she may still harbor feelings for Yug but never stopped Kali from feeling anything. They have remained on really good terms with each other. Its Kali who stepped back out of the fear of losing a precious friendship and Yug who didn't pursue her because things could/would get pretty complicated. Gauri is not an antagonist in my tale, she is the turning point because it is only her permission that she has completely gotten over Yug that will make everything much easier to happen. Hope this is enough explanation of the background (although now that you mention it, I need to modify my intro and make all of these details clear)

sunny_girl_innocent_

BubliBag Goldie
BubliBag
BubliBag

Posted: 24 April 2016 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
beautiful

Go to top