India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

HAW Evil (Genius) CVs

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Inayah's comment on my post regarding the episode got me thinking and then I remembered what Areeba has been saying all along and omgooosh, intensity is on its way!!! 

Twinkle all day today was trying to tell Kunj about his disease (her ideas kinda were horrible lol) BUT he didn't listen and seems like she won't be able to get through to him. The jailor was called for blood donations, kaminapan blood (LOL) and then we see (adorable) Yuvi in the back. He's clearly going to have the same blood as Kunj and Kunj is gonna get hurt (MY HURT HEARTS) and then Twinkle will have to compromise or something with Yuvi and then bammm problems. 

Like I don't like misunderstandings, BUT OMG EMOTIONAL SCENESSS YAY. And like Twinkle taking care of her hubby, this definitely will lead to them consummating I think because if Kunj gets some wrong ideas things can't go completely wrong ya know?

This is gonna be good, loosen up homies, we had THE CUTEST scenes today and I barely saw any fangilring! It's Saturday guys come onnn. And like whatever I said above, it's just a guess/thoughts coming together, don't freak. It's gonna be good, we've seen Kunj saving Twinkle so many times, now seeing her be there for him is gonna be interesting! 

ALSO CVS KNOW KUNJ SARNA IS OUR BABY AND THEY ARE ENDANGERING HIM, bahut hi evil genius hai. I for one, after that disastrous execution of the Devika track, am SO EXCITED for this. Now can all my fangirling buddies come back? It's so quiet here Cry

Edited by teddyyy - 16 April 2016 at 7:02pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sue1o1kingmessiSweetSauKomal1298-WalkThatWay-tikitareeba_blossomSherni_Jerry

kingmessi Senior Member
kingmessi
kingmessi

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:11pm | IP Logged
I can imagine Twinkle having to beg to Yuvi, it's obvious he's gonna be a match for Kunj (??? can't believe the doc went to jail to ask about donors don't tell me he already exhausted the other resources eg. blood bank lol?) now what I CAN'T wrap my mind around is how/when Kunj will misunderstand her?

Get angry at her and fight with her - absolutely, cause she'll put herself in danger by supposedly will going to Yuvi for help and/or hide from him that she went to Yuvi. But Kunj's an intelligent guy he'll know Twinkle didn't go to Yuvi - pretty much her mortal enemy lol - on her own accord, I mean he's shown to be a reasonably intelligent man, I can't imagine him misunderstanding this Confused

Unless Yuvi's condition to help her is something unbelievably implausible, and he makes her act like she doesn't give a shit about Kunj or makes her leave him and then only he'll become the donor - yeah that I can see. But even then...idk if I'm giving Kunj too much credit but he's a smart guy I feel like he'll know something's up straight away.

Perhaps I'm just being too optimistic LOL

TODAY'S EPISODE LOOKS SO GOOD. I've only seen caps of the scenes and I'm already in heaven, probably won't be able to sit through the episode without pausing and blushing/grinning/looking away shyly for the better part of it. Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kingmessi

I can imagine Twinkle having to beg to Yuvi, it's obvioushe's gonna be a match for Kunj (??? can't believe thedoc went to jail to ask about donors don't tell me he already exhausted the other resources eg. blood bank lol?)now what I CAN'T wrap my mind around is how/when Kunj will misunderstand her?

Get angry at her and fight with her - absolutely, cause she'll put herself in danger by supposedly will going to Yuvi for help and/or hide from him that she went to Yuvi. But Kunj's an intelligent guy he'll know Twinkle didn't go to Yuvi - pretty much her mortal enemy lol - on her own accord, I mean he's shown to be a reasonably intelligent man, I can't imagine him misunderstanding this Confused

Unless Yuvi's condition to help heris something unbelievably implausible, and he makes her act like she doesn't give a shit about Kunj or makes her leave him and then only he'll become the donor - yeah that I can see. But even then...idk if I'm giving Kunj too much credit but he's a smart guy I feel like he'll know something's up straight away.

Perhaps I'm just being too optimistic LOL

TODAY'S EPISODE LOOKS SO GOOD. I've only seen caps of the scenes and I'm already in heaven, probably won't be able to sit through the episode without pausing and blushing/grinning/looking away shylyfor the better part of it. Heart

Lmaoo I know I was like I didn't know the kameenas in jail were this meherbaan with their blood!

Oh what I was thinking was you know how the typical Indian thing is that the dude won't know about his disease and then he'll be hurt and be in the hospital and then Twinkle will go to Yuvi and then a deal will be made or something and when Kunj wakes up he'll be mad she didn't say anything and everything you said! Honestly my thoughts are a mess haha, Areeba'a post build this proper response to this, I see she liked the post, hope she responds later with her thoughts!

LOL NO no I love your optimism! I think it would be AMAZING if they stick with sensible Kunj and show him understanding and all, but drama/typical ness is what I was thinking haha. Nonetheless, I'm excited for some passionate romance that may come from this. LOVE the cuteness but I want some real real romance haha.

Trust me I wasn't able to!!! I WAS LIKE HAYEEE BAES. It was ADORBS Yaar!

kingmessi

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:00pm | IP Logged
i wonder if its uv who got sickle cell anemia and kunj's reports mightve been misplaced or something. maybe uv is bribing the doctor for misplacing someone's report (somebody probably from jail who has sickle cell anemia) and using kunj's blood or whatever...

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Meena_

i wonder if its uv who got sickle cell anemia and kunj's reports mightve been misplaced or something. maybe uv is bribing the doctor for misplacing someone's report (somebody probably from jail who has sickle cell anemia) and using kunj's blood or whatever...

That would be a HUGE plot twist lmao but idk I don't think so, Yuvi gets beat all the time, he woulda died by now no since apparently TEI doc believes that sickle cell anemia means you bleed and pass away -.-

Edited by teddyyy - 16 April 2016 at 8:04pm

_Meena_

-WalkThatWay- Senior Member
-WalkThatWay-
-WalkThatWay-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:07pm | IP Logged

Teddy your such a cute soul :)

Another thought bubble popped in my mind..as we all know Yuvi's brain is always developing sinister plans to break Twinkle and Kunj's relationship into shreds, so on the grounds of making Twinkle sacrifice..instead of pressurising her into forceful marriage what if he asks her to spend one night with him in order to save Kunj's life

Yuvi is clever..forcefully making her agree to marry him is not going to break the trust between Kunj and Twinkle but spending the night with him will shake the foundation of their relationship and enforce a complicated misunderstanding between Twinkle and Kunj

Twinkle will put herself in any danger to save her Kunj's life..be it sleeping with the enemy..Yuvi being the mastermind he is may manipulate Kunj and fuel his mind with disgusting thoughts..Yuvi will throw a condition at Kunj, possibly saying "if you don't believe me come look at it for yourself, you will find your wife in my room..on my bed..in my arms tonight" 

Kunj will disregard this thought and will never believe Yuvi's words..he will trust Twinkle but Yuvi's words will affect him so much that suspicion will be created..he will reach Yuvi's room and behold what does he find, his Twinkle

The upcoming misunderstanding may be huge..it's going to take more than a sorry for them to come out of this knotted mess

teddyyy

_Meena_ IF-Addictz
_Meena_
_Meena_

Crazy Creative Minion

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

Originally posted by _Meena_

That would be a HUGE plot twist lmao but idk I don't think so, Yuvi gets beat all the time, he woulda died by now no since apparently TEI doc believes that sickle cell anemia means you bleed and pass away -.-
you never know. it might be uv's plot to get twinj together indirectly. he knows twinkle and kunj love each other so he might be waiting for an opportunity to harm kunj and through this he might be faking kunj's reports. through this, twinkle will be more concerned about kunj and probably more romantic moments you know..
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WalkThatWay-

Teddy your such a cute soul :)

Another thought bubble popped in my mind..as we all know Yuvi's brain is always developing sinister plans to break Twinkle and Kunj's relationship into shreds, so on the grounds of making Twinkle sacrifice..instead of pressurising her into forceful marriage what if he asks her to spend one night with him in order to save Kunj's life

Yuvi is clever..forcefully making her agree to marry him is not going to break the trust between Kunj and Twinkle but spending the night with him will shake the foundation of their relationship and enforce a complicated misunderstanding between Twinkle and Kunj

Twinkle will put herself in any danger to save her Kunj's life..be it sleeping with the enemy..Yuvi being the mastermind he is may manipulate Kunj and fuel his mind with disgusting thoughts..Yuvi will throw a condition at Kunj, possibly saying "if you don't believe me come look at it for yourself, you will find your wife in my room..on my bed..in my arms tonight" 

Kunj will disregard this thought and will never believe Yuvi's words..he will trust Twinkle but Yuvi's words will affect him so much that suspicion will be created..he will reach Yuvi's room and behold what does he find, his Twinkle

The upcoming misunderstanding may be huge..it's going to take more than a sorry for them to come out of this knotted mess

Aww haha thank you Embarrassed

Oh my god please not the one night thing, I will actually die and I REALLY would not approve of that. Cause like Kunj and Twinkle HAVE to be each other's first. I would cry lol. Dude, seriously my feels LOL. 

OMG STAPH I can legit imagine it but I really don't want that to happen. It would be the WORST thing. 

I don't mind problems, but I can't see Yuvi winning. Nope nope nope. That would be his ultimate win CryCryCry

Go to top