India-Forums

Ishq ka Rang Safed
Ishq ka Rang Safed

Banaras ki Dhaani

-JollyJabeen-JB Goldie
-JollyJabeen-JB
-JollyJabeen-JB

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:05pm | IP Logged
Guys!!!! After watching the past 2 episodes, I am so so proud of Dhaani!!! Today's episode, the way she beat Raja!!!! LOL Dhaani was fully venting all her fristration out today.. her anger, the betrayal, her helplessness, everything and the way she hit him with the bells in the mandir, tooo awesome. Mind-blowing scene!!! Keep re-watchingLOL

Not to mention the way Dhaani consoles everyone in the end. When Dhaani placed her arm on dadi's shoulder, the way Viplav would telling her that this is how Viplav would react, I started to smile!!! Her kissing Shaalu was adorable!!! Dhaani-Kanak interaction was really sweet too..Embarrassed I have to admit.. Kanak pushing Dhaani made me laugh a bit!! So typical of KanakROFL She is so bad.. hehe!! All in all, such a Dhaani episode, just wow. Eisha has seriously impressed me from the past 2 episodes!!!Clap

Viplav.. precap.. hope he is okayCryCry I can imagine the romance, cuteness when he wakes up!!!LOL After seeing all this, really Viplav- Dhaani is honestly Banaras ki rani!!!

Edited by -JollyJabeen-JB - 16 April 2016 at 6:04pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaajumaRajee1stormyVStoriesDramaNickelodeonAnnu_2402MibenijasanvidadhiabhiMagnolia2rama_2010premparbatcocoatreeNusiSgmehraan

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:05pm | IP Logged
Jolly , 

Yesterday Love shorn in her eyes for Viplav  and she stood before the crowd defending him . She worships the guy and today she fought the evil who for so long has taken away her happiness.

My favorite scene was at the hospital when she talks to Kanak telling her that you are his mother and you always wish a long life for him . God always listens to mothers and she hugs her . Looking for consolation and trying to console her when she pushes her away ...

I had a lump in my throat watching that interaction...Clap 

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

LorettaRajee1stormyVStoriesDramaNickelodeonAnnu_2402sanvid-JollyJabeen-JBrama_2010Magnolia2

Nickelodeon Senior Member
Nickelodeon
Nickelodeon

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Yesterday's episode was total girl power!!!!! Be it from dhani's side or Shalu's side!!!!!
They gave it back to raja...nd they gave it hard!!!!Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajee1-JollyJabeen-JBMagnolia2rama_2010

sanvid Goldie
sanvid
sanvid

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -JollyJabeen-JB

Guys!!!! After watching the past 2 episodes, I am so so proud of Dhaani!!! Today's episode, the way she beat Raja!!!!LOLDhaani was fully venting all her fristration out today.. her anger, the betrayal, her helplessness, everything and the way she hit him with the bells in the mandir, tooo awesome. Mind-blowing scene!!! Keep re-watchingLOL

Not to mention the way Dhaani consoles everyone in the end. When Dhaani placed her arm on dadi's shoulder, the way Viplav would telling her that this is how Viplav would react, I started to smile!!! Her kissing Shaalu was adorable!!! Dhaani-Kanak interaction was really sweet too..EmbarrassedI have to admit.. Kanak pushing Dhaani made me laugh a bit!! So typical of KanakROFLShe is so bad.. hehe!! All in all, such a Dhaani episode, just wow. Eisha has seriously impressed me from the past 2 episodes!!!Clap

Viplav.. precap.. hope he is okayCryCryI can imagine the romance, cuteness when he wakes up!!!LOLAfter seeing all this, really Viplav- Dhaani is honestly Banaras ki rani!!!

Wow...Jolly you said it... Hug Thumbs Up
I am so happy for Eisha...

Edited by svd7755 - 16 April 2016 at 11:55pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Rajee1StoriesDrama-JollyJabeen-JB

Annu_2402 Senior Member
Annu_2402
Annu_2402

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:51am | IP Logged
Jolly and Prem have summed it all up. The power packed performance from dhaani made me speechless. I loved the Hospital scene where she is trying to pacify everyone
Loved it . It was Eisha's day and she excelled it

Rajee1sanvid-JollyJabeen-JB

Magnolia2 IF-Dazzler
Magnolia2
Magnolia2

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:04am | IP Logged
After yesterday's episode Dhani deserves the nomenclature given to her by her darling Vipu in  every respect. She was like a goddess vanquishing the evil demon in the human form,
When she saw her husband being pierced by the devilish Raja she turned on him with all the strength she had in her fragile body and beat the living daylights out of him, Way to go girl! 
She seemed to have been endowed with supreme power given to her by the gods at whose abode this was being played out and with full force of her courage and will power she did not care for anything else but to punish the evil doer with her own hands.
Eisha was brilliant in her portrayal of Benaras ki Dhani yesterday, Loved her for it!

Rajee1-JollyJabeen-JBpremparbat

stormyV Senior Member
stormyV
stormyV

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:07am | IP Logged
Yesterday was totally Eisha's day. She nailed every scene with her superb expressionsClap

revathirk Goldie
revathirk
revathirk

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:13am | IP Logged
Very well said...ClapClap must say..viplav ke pyaar he dhaani ko strong bana diya hai...

Go to top