Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

ShraMan VM| Awari (PG 16) (Page 5)

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

Originally posted by Echoesofpassion

oh nice haha! I'm glad we have common couples then :p maaneet are like my #1 since foreverLOL nothing beats my love for them. But Shraman are coming on the same level for me now. I think the only reason no one has beat maaneet till now is cuz none of those shows maintained themselves for long enough lol. But lets hope EDKV does *fingers crossed* I've become too attached to this show sigh lol
Maaneet have been my #1 forever too cause heck, look at my username LOL and you are absolutely righ. For me, Geet as a show and  Maaneet were able to maintain their brilliance right till the end. It was a solid show through and through ! With other shows, they have started off great but somehow, by the end of it..you know as a viewer that the original magic no longer there.
EDKV is really making its space in my heart..fingers and toes crossed, the show continues to be this epic !
- Reya <3

p.s I just learned your name is Ghanna through your PM..honestly i thought it was Lyla all this time LOL

Hahahah that's right girlLOL Yeah I agree, however for me geet and maaneet had that charm till their marriage but for me that in itself was a complete show cuz we saw their whole journey from strangers to immense lovers, it didn't lose it's track midways you know. I still however loved the rest of the show too but the golden era was that first 10 months ah! EVERY episode was perfection like how can they keep the perfection for 10 whole months and have every episode completely beautiful, unpredictable and magical? God effing knowsLOL Swati Pandey was a damn brilliant writer that's what it wasLOL and yaaas EVERYTHING CROSSED man LOLROFL I really really hope this show continues to be the way it is or even better. Just hope the current writer doesn't change cuz he maintains the soul of ShramanEmbarrassed I think what brings Shraman so close to Maaneet for me is cuz every episode or scene of their's I can watch over and over again and it feels like I'm watching it for the first time, JUST like maaneetDay Dreaming like their scenes never get old, there's this magic in them. Idk what it is but it's just there. 

P.S I literally just watched the last episode again and balled my eyes outLOLLOL even though I was like nah I wont cry a second time, nopeLOL totally had a waterfall of tearsLOL My ShramanCry

And loll honestly some people call me Lyla some call me Ghanna, it's cuz for the longest time my vidder's name was Lyla creations and people just started referring to me as that. But then I changed it to echoesofpassion and then people started calling me Ghanna. Haha! But like my actual name is Ghanna tho lol!

Edited by Echoesofpassion - 17 April 2016 at 7:19pm

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:31pm | IP Logged
Oh my am I hearing Maaneet talks going my forever no.1
how amazing were/are they my babies Heart

hey do make a joint VM of Maaneet and ShraMan 

Ya I am being greedy LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Echoesofpassion

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SahSah

Ya I am being greedy LOL

OMG youre a maaneetian too?? Yayy haha!LOLEmbarrassed maaneet are like my first and last love i swear LOL Heart they were just something else Day Dreaming 
Haha if i find a song that suits both i might give it a try! :p 

SahSah

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:46pm | IP Logged

Ya I am being greedy LOL

OMG youre a maaneetian too?? Yayy haha!LOLEmbarrassed maaneet are like my first and last love i swear LOL Heart they were just something else Day Dreaming 

YES YES I am a huge Maaneet fan ... they are like the best thing that happened on indian tv ... I am going to cry thinking about them HeartCry

I was like crazy active of Geet forums ... all my time was spent there ... how crazy was I over them 

Most amazing memories of this series called geet and I had made friends for life from this serial...meet them gone on trips together and gush over geet

oh sorry I am getting derailed but I love them so much Heart

Echoesofpassion

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 18 April 2016 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Ya I am being greedy LOL

YES YES I am a huge Maaneet fan ... they are like the best thing that happened on indian tv ... I am going to cry thinking about them HeartCry

I was like crazy active of Geet forums ... all my time was spent there ... how crazy was I over them 

Most amazing memories of this series called geet and I had made friends for life from this serial...meet them gone on trips together and gush over geet

oh sorry I am getting derailed but I love them so much Heart

OMGGG so glad i found someone just as crazy for them as me haha. Though there are already lots others like me. But its always great to find new fans of maaneet. It takes me back to 2010Day Dreaming and yes. Part of the reason I love maaneet so much is cuz they literally shaped my life for what it is today. I know it sounds cliche lol but its true. Like it was cuz of Geet that i even started vidding in the first place. It was Geet that made me find this talent/ interest. Because of Geet I am in film school and actually going into this career. And also I made some really close friends from Geet too whom I know personally until now. Haha no its okay. Im the sameLOL i love them so much tooHeart and I am loving Shraman just as much tooEmbarrassed

Edited by Echoesofpassion - 18 April 2016 at 3:17pm

SahSah

SahSah IF-Sizzlerz
SahSah
SahSah

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:08am | IP Logged
It's always amazing to find Maaneetians ... makes me all so happy to another level 
*Hugs* loads of emmm

2010 has so many memories ... GF times are one of the best times 

fights discussion and always being on the forums ...jeez I miss those carefree days when I had so much time at hand

OMG really how amazing is this the whole thing makes yu so happy ... if the actors hear this they will be so glad that u could be inspired by the series and the team 

I met Drashti recently and she was so happy to hear about Geet makes me so emotional ..

Seriously same is happening with Shraman ... I loving them so much 

Echoesofpassion

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:16am | IP Logged

It's always amazing to find Maaneetians ... makes me all so happy to another level 
*Hugs* loads of emmm

2010 has so many memories ... GF times are one of the best times 

fights discussion and always being on the forums ...jeez I miss those carefree days when I had so much time at hand

OMG really how amazing is this the whole thing makes yu so happy ... if the actors hear this they will be so glad that u could be inspired by the series and the team 

I met Drashti recently and she was so happy to hear about Geet makes me so emotional ..

Seriously same is happening with Shraman ... I loving them so much 

Awwh yeah OMG! I remember how much free time I had back then. How much fun it was on the forums and fb, making new friends, finding new vidders, omg I still miss the maaneet vidders ugh so many memories which I'll never forget. 2010 and maaneet have a very special place in my heartEmbarrassed and yeah they literally shaped my life haha. I wish I could tell them this! 

And whaaat you met Drashti?? Ahhh so lucky lol! I guess you live in India right? I live like across the world hahaha so no chance :( I wanna meet so many actors lol.

Edited by Echoesofpassion - 19 April 2016 at 8:19am

SahSah

Starwalker. IF-Rockerz
Starwalker.
Starwalker.

BollyCurry Editor

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 8:19am | IP Logged
Really supreb VMsClap

Echoesofpassion

Go to top