Ek Duje Ke Vaaste
Ek Duje Ke Vaaste

ShraMan VM| Awari (PG 16) (Page 2)

Echoesofpassion IF-Rockerz
Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by puba

Awesome! You guys are so good at making these VMs...seriously...wow!

Awwh thank you!!Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

puba

MrsOmkaraOberoi IF-Rockerz
MrsOmkaraOberoi
MrsOmkaraOberoi

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:49pm | IP Logged
I linked the wrong link ROFL

I was watching back Wednesday's episode (obviously, what else do I do with my free time? LOL) and I linked that by accident, sorry! You must've been so confused though #Iapologize #sincerely LOL

Edited by .SankaDevi. - 16 April 2016 at 6:50pm

Echoesofpassion

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .SankaDevi.

OMGGG YOU MADE A NEW VM
RESSS

*GOES TO WATCH IT*

My comment LOL:

Also I sound like a dying seal (as usual) apologies for the damage done to you ears LOL

-Kriti

OMG first of all I've never gotten voice messages before as comments so that's an amazing feeling itself haha. Like this is soo sweet!Embarrassed I was in awe the whole effing time!LOLHeart

Going to the comment itself, I SO AGREE I've seen so many shows but never seen a lead like Shravan and the way he stands by her no matter what. Like she can try pushing him away all she wants but he will still stand by her and love her with all his heartDay Dreaming like how can someone love anyone this much?! and I completely agree about the way they've sketched his character. It's so so complex and beautiful! Like you said he has his own personel, his flaws but at the same time he's so caring and supportive and vulnerable for his Sumo, for just one special person, it's not like a 360 degree change from angry young man to a softie like in other shows, here the cvs manage both so effortlessly and beautifully like..yeah I have no way to describe the love I have for this man haha!LOL probably why I cried extra this week cuz I fell for this man all over again ugh lol. 

Hahaha oh my gosh no you don't sound like thatLOLLOLLOL LOL! but like you're so sweet man, like usually I read comments and feel overwhelmed but actually hearing someone gush about my VM and appreciate it this much is likeEmbarrassed

And WORD. The episode was like..the best episode of the week man what are people talking about?!LOL One of my fav Shraman scenes in fact like what shit it deserves 11/10LOL

And completely completely agree! I think that's what made me cry more was seeing Shravan so helpless seeing his Sumo like this, hes never seen her this vulnerable and seeing her in this state just given up, someone who NEVER gives up, like it broke him million miles more and the way that was directed and shown was just so beautiful. Like whoever says it was average clearly had their mind elsewhere I swear lol. But to each their own I guess haha. 

Ahh like again thanks for such a sweet and long comment, I love how you always mention every little part of the VMEmbarrassed Even though this wasn't my best work like I thought it was too short and I was like noo I don't have any other scenes that fit and like now I have to cut it and it's not smooth and LOLLOL But that's me being meLOL Thank you so much! I love ya too!HugHeart

MrsOmkaraOberoi

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

I linked the wrong link ROFL

I was watching back Wednesday's episode (obviously, what else do I do with my free time? LOL) and I linked that by accident, sorry! You must've been so confused though #Iapologize #sincerely LOL

BahahaROFL no I got the right oneLOL replied aboveEmbarrassed

Edited by Echoesofpassion - 16 April 2016 at 7:55pm

MrsOmkaraOberoi

indranigupta IF-Dazzler
indranigupta
indranigupta

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:52pm | IP Logged
Absolutely super duperClap

Echoesofpassion

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:55pm | IP Logged

OMGGG YOU MADE A NEW VM
RESSS

*GOES TO WATCH IT*

My comment LOL:

Also I sound like a dying seal (as usual) apologies for the damage done to you ears LOL

-Kriti

Btw I just edited the VM and made it longer LOLLOLLOL I just had toLOL feel free to check it out again :p 

MrsOmkaraOberoi

Echoesofpassion
Echoesofpassion

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by indranigupta

Absolutely super duperClap

thank you hun!Embarrassed
maankigeet4ever IF-Rockerz
maankigeet4ever
maankigeet4ever

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Echoesofpassion

awwhh that's so sweet, im so happy to hear that!Embarrassed I honestly was doubting this cuz I wasn't 100% happy with it lollLOL but I'm so glad you found it did justice Heart and I didn't know you have been watching my stuff since maaneet days haha, glad to hear that! Thank you!Embarrassed
It was perfectly perfect so don't have any doubts :)
Oh yeah...i have been following your Facebook page for ages now..and you tend to vm on my fav couples..like Maaneet, Manan, KaSh so Thank you for your awesomeness ! Embarrassed

- reya <3

Echoesofpassion

Go to top