Posted: 7 years ago
Originally posted by indranigupta

Ghaana... You used the promo and this song
Absoluteluy beautiful
Loved it🤗

Thank you hun!😳
Hey dear. Lovely VMs.
I loved ur Khudaya ve VM a lot and d next VM tu jaane aas paas he khuda..
it was simply mindblowing... superb work..👏

and this VM it was just perfect.. uff can feel their pain love passion and angst...❤️
Please keep making more Vms :)
btw in ur dp Maaneet's pic is superb :) 
take care :)
Originally posted by renjini263

Hey dear. Lovely VMs.
I loved ur Khudaya ve VM a lot and d next VM tu jaane aas paas he khuda..
it was simply mindblowing... superb work..👏

and this VM it was just perfect.. uff can feel their pain love passion and angst...❤️
Please keep making more Vms :)
btw in ur dp Maaneet's pic is superb :) 
take care :)

Awwh thank you hun! 😳 and yes I will for sure! 
Haha maaneet are my favs ❤️
Sighs sighsss...happy sighs..sad sighs...Your VMs had me sighing. First cause it was so beautiful. 
The promo is angst done right..Hamari Adhuri Kahani is angst done right..and hence this VM was angst done beautifully !!! You made the promo look even prettier..honestly i was just staring at how gorgeous it all was. 
This gif is one of my favs right now so this is what I have to say about your VM

And you are...

- Reya <3

Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

Sighs sighsss...happy sighs..sad sighs...Your VMs had me sighing. First cause it was so beautiful. 
The promo is angst done right..Hamari Adhuri Kahani is angst done right..and hence this VM was angst done beautifully !!! You made the promo look even prettier..honestly i was just staring at how gorgeous it all was. 
This gif is one of my favs right now so this is what I have to say about your VM

And you are...

- Reya <3

Hahahaha awwh thats so so sweet of you, thank you Reya😳❤️ I teally wanted to make it longer but didnt wanna steer away from the promo! So will make an extended version instead wben the right scenes come xD
I love ur vms..
And this hamari adhuri kahani one is too good..they are looking so beautiful.. 

I used to love your Manan vms too...

Keep making more on shraman
Edited by gauriangel - 7 years ago
Originally posted by gauriangel

I love ur vms..
And this hamari adhuri kahani one is too good..they are looking so beautiful.. 

I used to love your Manan vms too...

Keep making more on shraman

Awwh I didnt know you watched my Manan vms too! Thank you hun!❤️😳
Heey loves! I am back again, yay😆 
Okay but for real this is like my 5th VM on Shraman in a row I don't know what has happened but clearly I am addicted to vidding on them!😳 
Day by day, week by week, episode by episode, they have been giving us brilliance and I simply can't sit back like I HAVE to vid on them😆 *Shraman fever*😆
But anyways, I wanted to make a separate post for this VM, I have posted it in my VM thread though:

Ever since I heard this song, I could only think of one person and that was Shravan!! 

"Ek Baat Kahun Kya Ijaazat Hai, Tere Ishq ki mujhko Aadat hai" 

GOSH this line as if made for just these two! I have been super obsessed with this song, like it has been on repeat for me, so I couldn't help but make a long one on them😳  

In terms of the VM I tried to show the phases of their relationship, how they've grown from hesitating around each other, to bonding and being open with one another. How they both yearn for that ishq they both carry but none can say it! How far they've come since the start of the show.
Today's episode marked the beginning of a new journey for Shraman, a beautiful unbreakable journey. Naam chahe kuch bhi diya ho, in the name of friendship they permenantly engraved their bond, they locked their relationship forever with one another. It's such a beautiful progression. So what if they call it dosti? We know it's only something much deeper! Something these two will soon find again, the love that got lost and forgotten over the years will be found again through this new friendship, this new relationship. Love will find it's way😉 

Ah! just love❤️ soo yeah I just tried to make something based on the recent events. I didn't want to add too many dialogues so I stuck to the most important ones.  I hope you guys will like it! 

And am I glad you're addicted to vidding on them🤗
This was wow! Like literally I don't have words!
The song, the coloring, the scenes, perfect just fab!👏
Edited by orion23 - 7 years ago
Originally posted by orion23

And am I glad you're addicted to vidding on them🤗
This was wow! Like literally I don't have words!
The song, the coloring, the scenes, perfect just fab!👏

Awwh haha yeah I truly am😆😳
Thank you so much!❤️