ShraMan VM| Awari (PG 16) - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by .SankaDevi.

I linked the wrong link ๐Ÿคฃ

I was watching back Wednesday's episode (obviously, what else do I do with my free time? ๐Ÿ˜†) and I linked that by accident, sorry! You must've been so confused though #Iapologize #sincerely ๐Ÿ˜†. 

Bahaha๐Ÿคฃ no I got the right one๐Ÿ˜† replied above๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Echoesofpassion - 8 years ago

OMGGG YOU MADE A NEW VM
RESSS

*GOES TO WATCH IT*

My comment ๐Ÿ˜†:

Also I sound like a dying seal (as usual) apologies for the damage done to you ears ๐Ÿ˜†

-Kriti

Btw I just edited the VM and made it longer LOL๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I just had to๐Ÿ˜† feel free to check it out again :p 
Originally posted by indranigupta

Absolutely super duper๐Ÿ‘

thank you hun!๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by Echoesofpassion

awwhh that's so sweet, im so happy to hear that!๐Ÿ˜ณ I honestly was doubting this cuz I wasn't 100% happy with it loll๐Ÿ˜† but I'm so glad you found it did justice โค๏ธ and I didn't know you have been watching my stuff since maaneet days haha, glad to hear that! Thank you!๐Ÿ˜ณ
It was perfectly perfect so don't have any doubts :)
Oh yeah...i have been following your Facebook page for ages now..and you tend to vm on my fav couples..like Maaneet, Manan, KaSh so Thank you for your awesomeness ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

- reya <3
Originally posted by maankigeet4ever

It was perfectly perfect so don't have any doubts :)
Oh yeah...i have been following your Facebook page for ages now..and you tend to vm on my fav couples..like Maaneet, Manan, KaSh so Thank you for your awesomeness ! ๐Ÿ˜ณ

- reya <3

oh nice haha! I'm glad we have common couples then :p maaneet are like my #1 since forever๐Ÿ˜† nothing beats my love for them. But Shraman are coming on the same level for me now. I think the only reason no one has beat maaneet till now is cuz none of those shows maintained themselves for long enough lol. But lets hope EDKV does *fingers crossed* I've become too attached to this show sigh lol
Originally posted by Echoesofpassion

Btw I just edited the VM and made it longer LOL๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† I just had to๐Ÿ˜† feel free to check it out again :p 

Just checked it out. Still A1 ๐Ÿ˜†

Just checked it out. Still A1 ๐Ÿ˜†

Hahaha๐Ÿ˜† glad๐Ÿ˜†
I absolutely LOVED all the three of them.

1st one: It was like both of them were walking down the memory lane at that moment. Actually I was disappointed when CVs didn't include the flashback. Thank God you did...

2nd one: The coloring was so mesmerizing. And the editing was really good during 1:30 to the end. I loved how all the important moments came together.

3rd one:First of all, great song choice. That song was so apt for Suman's POV. It shows how Shravan became the biggest pillar of strength during the tough situation. And again gorgeous coloring.

Please make more VMs...and you are really talented.

-Onie
Originally posted by Onie...

I absolutely LOVED all the three of them.

1st one: It was like both of them were walking down the memory lane at that moment. Actually I was disappointed when CVs didn't include the flashback. Thank God you did...

2nd one: The coloring was so mesmerizing. And the editing was really good during 1:30 to the end. I loved how all the important moments came together.

3rd one:First of all, great song choice. That song was so apt for Suman's POV. It shows how Shravan became the biggest pillar of strength during the tough situation. And again gorgeous coloring.

Please make more VMs...and you are really talented.

-Onie

Thank you so much for your comment on all 3 vms! ๐Ÿ˜ณ means a lot.
You are amazing at this and I have told you how fab this is on FB and I am saying this again you are awesome man...
makes my heart all sort of melting and I cannot stop gushing over it ..

tell everyone how they are missing so much by missing this serial and your VM's are what I am pushing towards them to see and believe 

loved it