ShraMan VM| Awari (PG 16)

Echoesofpassion thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Soo I've decided to make this thread into my VM Gallery thread, or whatever you guys call itπŸ˜†
Thought it might be easier for you guys to find all my updates here and links to all previous vms in one place. I will list them below and update on the pages as they go on. 

1) Shraman VM - Ek Duje Ke Vaaste Title Song (Holi Special):

2) Shraman VM - Khudaya Ve:

3) Shraman VM - Tu Na Jaane Aas Paas Hai Khuda:

IF Link: First post belowπŸ˜†

4) Shraman VM - Humari Adhuri Kahani - Promo Special:

5) Shraman VM - Tere Ishq Ki Mujhko Aadat Hai - Ijazat:

6) A Tribute to Shravan Malhotra| It's All Gone| Dil Darbadar:

7) Shraman VM - Phir Mohabbat (Collab with Kriti) 

8) Shraman VM - Saware ("Main tumhe kabhi girne Nahi doonga") 

9) Shraman VM - Dard Dilon Ke Kam Hojate

10) Shraman VM - Falling For Her <3

11) Shraman VM - Will You Still Love Me? 

12) Shraman VM - Tujhe Bhula Diya 

13) Shraman VM - Wajah Tum Ho 

14) Shraman VM - Find My Way Back To You 

15) Shravan Malhotra - Zaroorat 

16) Shraman VM - Awari

I just wanna say thank you soo much for all your support always! It really is what keeps me going β€οΈ I love reading all your comments, so a big thank you to all!

Hope you continue to like my work and I continue to keep you guys entertained😊 I try updating as fast as I can usually but if at times I don't forgive me hahaπŸ˜† It usually would be cuz of school or work. However, I am off from the semester in a few weeks so I will be fully active from then!😳

Enjoy! 
Edited by Echoesofpassion - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

"Jab Hoga andhera, tab payega dar mera.."
"Tu na jaane aas paas hai khuda" 

I have been wanting to vid on this song on them since forever!πŸ˜† finally got the chance! Hope I did justice!

This week's episodes have left me in awe. Literally overwhelmed with feels right now! Their bonding has been sooo beautiful! Little by little their grudges are melting away with love. I especially love how Shravan is always there and going to be there for her no matter what. He's like her backbone❀️ that last scene where he consoled her left me speechless. It was so well executed that it had me in tears. Couldn't stop myself from making something on this week's episodes. Especially with this song. It fits Shraman so much esp with the current track! Really hope you guys like it! πŸ˜³ 

P.S New colouring! Lemme know how it is? 

Enjoy and do leave comments!😳
Edited by Echoesofpassion - 8 years ago
maankigeet4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
YAYYY !! you made it ! 
RES RES..i need to watch and gush !

~~~

I will be honest..I watched it more than a few times and sighed in the sheer beauty of it. I happen to love this song and for you to make it on Shraman...Man, it was beautiful ! First, you should know that you did Froday's scene complete justice. And the way you added the right voiceovers and paired it with the lyrics with the scenes..so so so BEAUTIFUL ! seriously. I have been watching your VMs for a good while now..since the Geet days. And i have to say this has to be one of my favourites ! You captured the essence of the beautiful song and the equally beautiful Shraman to utter perfection. 
Take a Bow πŸ‘ You did a A-Awesome Job ! and yes, the new colouring was gorgeous !

- Reya <3

Edited by maankigeet4ever - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: maankigeet4ever

YAYYY !! you made it ! 

RES RES..i need to watch and gush !

~~~

I will be honest..I watched it more than a few times and sighed in the sheer beauty of it. I happen to love this song and for you to make it on Shraman...Man, it was beautiful ! First, you should know that you did Froday's scene complete justice. And the way you added the right voiceovers and paired it with the lyrics with the scenes..so so so BEAUTIFUL ! seriously. I have been watching your VMs for a good while now..since the Geet days. And i have to say this has to be one of my favourites ! You captured the essence of the beautiful song and the equally beautiful Shraman to utter perfection. 
Take a Bow πŸ‘ You did a A-Awesome Job ! and yes, the new colouring was gorgeous !

- Reya <3

awwhh that's so sweet, im so happy to hear that!😳 I honestly was doubting this cuz I wasn't 100% happy with it lollπŸ˜† but I'm so glad you found it did justice β€οΈ and I didn't know you have been watching my stuff since maaneet days haha, glad to hear that! Thank you!😳

Originally posted by: -MirchiExpress-

Amazing VMs ❀️

Thanks hun!😳
bepannaahpyaar. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMGGG YOU MADE A NEW VM
RESSS

*GOES TO WATCH IT*

My comment πŸ˜†:

Also I sound like a dying seal (as usual) apologies for the damage done to you ears πŸ˜†

-Kriti
Edited by .SankaDevi. - 8 years ago
puba thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome! You guys are so good at making these VMs...seriously...wow!

Originally posted by: puba

Awesome! You guys are so good at making these VMs...seriously...wow!

Awwh thank you!!😳
bepannaahpyaar. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I linked the wrong link 🀣

I was watching back Wednesday's episode (obviously, what else do I do with my free time? πŸ˜†) and I linked that by accident, sorry! You must've been so confused though #Iapologize #sincerely πŸ˜†. 
Edited by .SankaDevi. - 8 years ago

Originally posted by: .SankaDevi.

OMGGG YOU MADE A NEW VM

RESSS

*GOES TO WATCH IT*

My comment πŸ˜†:

Also I sound like a dying seal (as usual) apologies for the damage done to you ears πŸ˜†

-Kriti

OMG first of all I've never gotten voice messages before as comments so that's an amazing feeling itself haha. Like this is soo sweet!😳 I was in awe the whole effing time!πŸ˜†β€οΈ

Going to the comment itself, I SO AGREE I've seen so many shows but never seen a lead like Shravan and the way he stands by her no matter what. Like she can try pushing him away all she wants but he will still stand by her and love her with all his heart like how can someone love anyone this much?! and I completely agree about the way they've sketched his character. It's so so complex and beautiful! Like you said he has his own personel, his flaws but at the same time he's so caring and supportive and vulnerable for his Sumo, for just one special person, it's not like a 360 degree change from angry young man to a softie like in other shows, here the cvs manage both so effortlessly and beautifully like..yeah I have no way to describe the love I have for this man haha!πŸ˜† probably why I cried extra this week cuz I fell for this man all over again ugh lol. 

Hahaha oh my gosh no you don't sound like thatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† LOL! but like you're so sweet man, like usually I read comments and feel overwhelmed but actually hearing someone gush about my VM and appreciate it this much is like😳

And WORD. The episode was like..the best episode of the week man what are people talking about?!πŸ˜† One of my fav Shraman scenes in fact like what shit it deserves 11/10πŸ˜†

And completely completely agree! I think that's what made me cry more was seeing Shravan so helpless seeing his Sumo like this, hes never seen her this vulnerable and seeing her in this state just given up, someone who NEVER gives up, like it broke him million miles more and the way that was directed and shown was just so beautiful. Like whoever says it was average clearly had their mind elsewhere I swear lol. But to each their own I guess haha. 

Ahh like again thanks for such a sweet and long comment, I love how you always mention every little part of the VM😳 Even though this wasn't my best work like I thought it was too short and I was like noo I don't have any other scenes that fit and like now I have to cut it and it's not smooth and LOLπŸ˜† But that's me being meπŸ˜† Thank you so much! I love ya too!πŸ€—β€οΈ