A film that you liked that most people don't like

Posted: 8 years ago
Have any of you ever liked or loved a film that most people didn't like?

Example:

For me, I really liked Karthik Calling Karthik, Anjaana Anjaani, and Dawaat-E-Ishq, but these films seemed to not be liked by most people.

Share your thoughts. Is there any film you really liked that not many others did?
I love Wanted, Dabangg, Kick but people on this forum bash those movies. ๐Ÿ˜† 
In real life around me people like those movies though!!!

Thennn I love movies like Krishna Cottage and Kuch Toh Hai which I don't think people liked ๐Ÿ˜† 
I liked Happy New Year, KANK, Dolly Ki Doli and Lucky: No Time For Love.
I love the movie Aisha. before I used to call it a guilty pleasure but now I genuinely think it is a good movie. I also liked bombay velvet ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
I didn't know karthik calling karthik was a hated film ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I like that one as well 
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

I love the movie Aisha. before I used to call it a guilty pleasure but now I genuinely think it is a good movie. I also liked bombay velvet ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† 
I didn't know karthik calling karthik was a hated film ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I like that one as well 

+1 for Aisha. It had Clueless vibes so I loved it. I followed the series "in my youth" ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by mali89 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by -cuteee.tigress

Thennn I love movies like Krishna Cottage and Kuch Toh Hai which I don't think people liked ๐Ÿ˜† 

Did you really not peak in my mind?? Becos these movies are what I thought as I read the title haha!
I also like Koi ap sa and Devdas. I still dont get why this forum doesnt like that movie 
Edited by awkardpyscho - 8 years ago
I wanted to watch Karthik calling Karthik but the title was so revealing. Very bad choice for a suspense thriller title, anyone could guess the plot twist with such revealing title
Originally posted by mali89

+1 for Aisha. It had Clueless vibes so I loved it. I followed the series "in my youth" ๐Ÿ˜†

oh yes I LOVED Clueless  can watch that movie endless number of times.
honestly any female centric movie that is also about female friendship is usually something that I enjoy

oh wait you were talking about the series? nvm I never saw it, i've only seen the movie ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by shootingstar.xx - 8 years ago
Originally posted by shootingstar.xx

oh yes I LOVED Clueless  can watch that movie endless number of times.
honestly any female centric movie that is also about female friendship is usually something that I enjoy

oh wait you were talking about the series? nvm I never saw it, i've only seen the movie ๐Ÿ˜†

I was indeed talking about the series, but the movie was good too. ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
I liked MNIK.
I like  Aisha, Dolly ki Dolli all Sonam Kapoor flicks except IHLS