NEW FF Chapter 5 PG 14 (07/12/2016) UDATING SOON

preya_radev thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Hey guys well I have never written on ashlok before as I have always been reading ff/ss/os from other writer on this forum but then pooja186 told me I should give a try and here I am with a cs I hope u like it will post part 1 soon if I get gd response.at the moment i havent thought of any name but if anyone does have any suggestion then please do share. also if u anyone needs pm then please do let me know

Shlok agnihotri  is 23 years only when he was 15 years old he went to new York to continue his studies and then worked in a successful company there to get experience and now he is coming back home after 8 years. And everyone is really happy. He is known as a young angry man people get scared when he gives one of the angry looks but is nice at heart he is only nice and a lovable person to the ppl close to him. After he comes back to india he plan to join his dads business.

Varad agnihotri is the eldest son he is 27 years old. He is helping his dad out in his business and is one of the lovable and ideal son any parents would love to have... he is engaged to sojal he is a very nice girl and both love each a lot they have been engaged since 2 years are going to get married soon as shlok is finally coming and also varad has made a name for himself in his dad business. He treats astha and siddarth as his own siblings

Jyoti agnihotri is 25 years old. She teaches dance at one of the academy and has become successful dance teacher. She is close to astha and is really happy to get sojal as one of her sister in law and cant wait till she comes into the agnihotri house as a daughter in law

Sojal is a lovable person and lovely friend she is one of the sweetest person anyone can have though she met varad 2 years ago when her proposal came from the agnihotri family she was not sure as she didn't know the guy well but after meeting varad few times they both gave a nod to this relationship and now she is deeply in love with this guy and loves his family a lot. She met astha few times and already likes her as a friend. She did accountant and is the same age as jyoti.

Anjali agnihotri is a house wife who loves her family a lot. Niranjan has told her that she is the boss at home and she could make any changes she wants and doesn't need his permission. Anagli feels lucky to have a lovely husband who respects and loves her a lot. A lovely devar (brother in law and 3 beautiful kids. She is really close to Kalindi and loves astha and siddarth. She treats advhoot mother just like her own.

Niranjan Agnihotri is one of the known and successful business man. At a young age he started a business which is knows as the world no 1 company. People see him as a rich business man but when they meet him as a person they could see a down to earth person with  no pride or attitude of showing off his money. He has 3 kids varad, shlok and jyoti. And a younger brother Vinayak who has also been with him He adores his family and is really close to his best friend Avdhoot Kirloskar. And he considers adhvoot mother just like his own.

Vinayak Agnihotri- everyone just loves him in the family. he likes to entertain ppl and all find him funny because of the pranks he plays. When they were young niranjan never got angry on him and even allowed him to do whatever he wants to do in life... vinayak sometimes helps niranjan in business but also he has opened his own play skl (small acting school) where he teaches ppl and sometimes even sponsors people to ack in his skl if they haven't got enough money he adores his niece and nephew and also becomes a kids with them and also treats astha and siddarth like his niece and nephew.

Astha kirloskar is 21 years old and is doing her 1st year internship at sanjeevani hospital. She really likes treating her patients and learning new experience with the senior doctor. She loves her family a lot and also has a liking for sojal as she met her few times along with jyoti. She adores the agnihotril family a lot and loves spending her time with them. She is more close to jyoti and shares most of the problem with her and she is enjoying doing her internship at sanjeevani where she has made many friends.

Avdhoot Kirloskar just like niranjan adhvoot is a successful business man. Who loves his family a lot during their young day he adhvoot and niranjan had been together and all their hard work has finally payed off. And just like nirnajan even he doesn't show off his richness and lives just like a ordinary person. He has two kids astha and Siddarth

Kalindi Kirloskar just like Anjali she is a full house wife who loves doing things for her family. during the past years she and Anjali became really gd friends when they met each for the first time but during the years their bond started getting stronger. She is proud of her kids and her family and loves the agnihotris a lot.

Siddarth kirloskar is a photographer by profession. He loves his family a lot and loves to tease astha...he is happy that his dad allowed him to choose his own profession. However he really get jealous when ajjju and astha team up against him. He considers varad just like his own brother.

Ajju: she is the eldest of the kirloskar family. she adores the agnhotri and considers them as her family. she always tell people that she considers niranjan just like her son and treats him the way she treats adhvoot and loes Anjali just like kalindi

link: Chapter 1

Chapter 2

Chapter 3

Chapter 4

Chapter 5

Edited by preya_radev - 7 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tk1730 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
family introduction seems really positive. please continue and do post frequently.
pooja186 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR
&abt characters sketch it's very well written ...
plz do continue this story dear
vaishux thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Seems to be an interesting story...continue soon๐Ÿ˜‰
Please do Pm me ๐Ÿ˜Šif you can
Edited by vaishux - 8 years ago
Saibhargav thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
we all r with u friend
go on with ur ff
thanks for taking time to write
and pls pm me i m feeling a bit low that no one is pming their stories ๐Ÿ˜†
rd0309 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Excited for the new ff, will be happy if you continue
coolhi1988 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
wow.. wonderful cs..
would love to read further.. as niru baba is positive here...
plz start the story soon...
also do pm me wen u update..
Edited by coolhi1988 - 8 years ago
chickyhoney thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Introduction of all characters is really awesome plz continue it... we all r liking it sooo mch bt just one request plz update regularly don't leave it in mid...
preya_radev thumbnail
Originally posted by: tk1730

family introduction seems really positive. please continue and do post frequently.

HEY thanks so much.. really glad u liked the family intro... will update soon
preya_radev thumbnail
Originally posted by: pooja186

THANK YOU SO MUCH DEAR
&abt characters sketch it's very well written ...
plz do continue this story dear

ur welcome... thank u so much glad u liked it. will update soon