Originally posted by: jenny156

Lol another month to waitπŸ˜›

But they have started shooting already then why so late?πŸ˜•

i think it will start in the mid of may maybe
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
KUTTAYYY 😑

univ ja rhi thi bus me.. rastey me msg aya all lecs cancelled... W*F garmi me jana pra phr waha se 500 de k ghr ana pra rikshaw pe
bhala CR pehle kr lia krey aise tamashey
huh
MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
oye hum ne we are kids ourselves wala AT khtm kr lia he? 😳
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

<font color="#996699">KUTTAYYY 😑</font>

<font color="#996699">univ ja rhi thi bus me.. rastey me msg aya all lecs cancelled... W*F garmi me jana pra phr waha se 500 de k ghr ana pra rikshaw pe</font>
<font color="#996699">bhala CR pehle kr lia krey aise tamashey</font>
<font color="#996699">huh</font>

CR hotay he pagal hain
our CR lecture end hone se 5 mint pehle batata hai k sir nahi aye >_<
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Originally posted by: Masooma Bukhari

<font color="#996699">oye hum ne we are kids ourselves wala AT khtm kr lia he? 😳</font>

ji
masha allah :')
Reenatyzed thumbnail
oye
masu
i was watching salam aya vm
tab mujhe khayal aya
double role reena ki vm bi to ban sakti hai.means ek character mar jae phr 2nd reena ka character ajaye
πŸ˜›
Reenatyzed thumbnail
Originally posted by: buzzy.reenaholi

oye
masu
tab mujhe khayal aya
double role reena ki vm bi to ban sakti hai.means ek character mar jae phr 2nd reena ka character ajaye
πŸ˜›

ya phir 2 reena fighting for arjun or aamir πŸ˜†
Reenatyzed thumbnail

I had my days and now it's time for me to take a backseat and let the newcomers lead - Reena Kapoor

The very beautiful and serene Reena Kapoor will soon be back on the TV screen after a long hiatus with Zee TV'sAur Pyaar Ho Gaya (Director's Kut Productions). The lady who won million hearts with her stint in Woh Rehne Waali Mehelon Ki will be playing mother to a grown-up girl Avni (Kaanchi Singh).

We at got into a hearty conversation with the actress on her comeback vehicle, role and much more.

"I feel fortunate to have landed up with such a wonderful character. The role Bhavana is etched very thoughtfully and beautifully. Most middle-aged women of our country, especially the ones who have grown-up children will identify with this character and her feelings and sentiments," quipped the actress.

"She is the woman who will keep the family united and will maintain the bond between all the members. She will share a friend like equation with her daughter, is a loving bahu to Dadaji and is shy and coy in front of her husband. That's what I love the most about this character. Her emotions are not fixed and she is the backbone of the family," shared the actor.

So what made her accept this show? "Firstly, it's great feeling to come back to TV again. And as I am a reserved person by nature, for me the first thing apart from the character is always the production house and after working with Rajshri Productions, I wanted to work with someone as equally affable as them. And Rajan Sir was the best I could ask for my comeback," she expressed.

She went on to say that it was the character that she was attracted towards in Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya. "It's a very positive and strong character, and as time will go you will see that the family will be on one side and she on the other, standing firm on what she believes," quipped Reena.

The actress, who has played the lead continuously for six years, isn't apprehensive of getting typecast with a mother's role. With a radiant smile on her face, she answered, "I was a bit worried initially, but then I have had my time playing the lead for three generations. You cannot expect to do the same roles again and again. I had my time and now it was time for me to take a backseat and let the newcomers lead."

Reena who has had a whale of a time travelling with her husband, reading books and learning music is really happy to be back as she concluded, "I hope my fans are equally happy having me back."

We are sure they are, Reena!!!

MasoomaBukhari thumbnail
Originally posted by: buzzy.reenaholi

oye
masu
tab mujhe khayal aya
πŸ˜›

πŸ˜†
bna lo πŸ˜†