Tashan-e-Ishq

India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

Twinj's Expressions were PRICELESS! (Page 2)

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -sumaiya-

Teddy the morning after...which wasn't the kind of morning after that Kunj was after was seriously adorable! 
These two reach new levels of cuteness every single time! 

The look on Twinkle's face though when she realised they didn't actually indulge in a night of passion was exactly the kind I have when I'm trying really hard not to look at hubby's face after a serious misdemeanour!LOL

Poor Kunj though! He was sooo disappointed! I'm really feeling sorry for him! Just imagine your wife's all ready and willing but because of some stupid drink ends up falling asleep right at the good part! Gotta be tough on the guy's ego as well as his feelings!

The scene outside the lodge was simple yet oh so sweet! Kunj literally wants to gift Twinkle the world! The way he said to her that he wants to give her his first paycheque was all kinds of sweet and adorable! Especially the hesitancy with which he said it and Twinkle's indulgent yet proud smile was icing on the cake!

That was one tight hug! Shame it was marred by Twinkle's worried state over the doc's call!

Lmao I know, I was like Kunj nor us wanted THIS kind of morning after but it was tooo adorable! 

Lmao aww Sumi haha, her face was priceless LOL

I KNOW MAN, I would feel so bad if I was Kunj or Twinkle, kya socha tha aur phir kya hua LOL

I know omggg I was like could you two be any more couple goals?! It made me smile so much how eh wanted her to be happy with his happiness and just sigh so much happiness haha. 

Yo legit I hope it doesn't ruin future romance!

Ahlaam5 IF-Rockerz
Ahlaam5
Ahlaam5

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:13pm | IP Logged
Lmao, bechara Kunj still waiting for that one kiss...poor guy, abhi tak..Twinkle ne ek kiss bhi nahi allow kiya much less any of his xxx rated dreams.

Who knows when he/theybwill find another chance away from the family house.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SiyapaaQueen

I loved seeing how forward twinkle was granted she was drunk but even when she hadnt had a drink she eas so excited and not at all shy. Shes not shy or the shy type and i love that.
I agree! She is bold, and me likey that. She didn't do the typical shy, running away thing because her hubby was disappointed. I love this chick haha. 
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WalkThatWay-

The 'zara sa jhoom lun mein' sequence was surprisingly a lot more enjoyable than it was yesterday!

Kunj is such a gentle guy..him allowing Twinkle to do anything to him is quite endearing, I love how he doesn't dominate her but makes sure she is always provided with the comfort she deserves..even though she drifted into slumber he didn't forcefully wake her up just so she could fulfil his needs..he really is the most understanding and perfect husband, my search for a Kunj is always going to remain as an empty void which will never be attained

That lodge owner was such a funny creep..he lands up into their room so unexpectedly disregarding the fact of finding the couple in a compromising position

Kunj's irrational irritation of Twinkles snoring is totally understanding (sorry teddy)..try living with someone who snores and destroys your sleep whilst they sleep in peace..trust me I'm the victim of that literally everyday and it doesn't help being a light sleeper also, I hop out of bed every second to lightly kick my sister just to stop her snores

Poor soul is highly deserving of some action..his sexual frustration is shining through evidently, he was so eager of having his due wishes fulfilled and then he faces dejection in the form of a tired wife who chooses sleep over some physical action

His want of providing his wife utmost happiness and giving his first earning in her hands shows just how much she means to him..we will see him display the world at her feet and lift her into space by bringing a piece of heaven each day 

Overjoyed and extensive smiling is all I have been doing and feeling throughout that hug, his excitement of celebrating their honeymoon abroad, working on his own accord and creating their own little haven is all he wants

...but this happiness is going to be short lived, a revengeful Yuvi is going to return with vengeance, a sacrificing Twinkle is going to emerge and bow in front of the enemy and a Kunj who will be oblivious to all this is going to yet again misunderstand his love and part ways with her temporarily 

Dude staph blowing me away with words :P I truly enjoyed it, it was light, it was funny, it was very Twinj! Twinkle in the blue sari, I could not take my eyes off of her!

Awww yes perfectly said, it's always her needs and comforts over his own. He would NEVER wake her up, he waited for her to do so but then eventually gave up, and cuddled haha. Yo, that creepy dude I was like bro what are you doing in their room?!

Lmao I'll forgive you Inayah, my mom hates me for it. I ONLY snore when I'm exhausted which is basically all weekend LOL. Lmao my sister hurts me too, to make me stop, but she's the one that wants to cuddle so psh :P

I was like omg you better not drink the special coffee, not after being so disappointed LOL.

What made me really happy was that as soon as he found out about London, he was like omg I have to tell Twinkle!! I'm so happy to see Kunj back to wanting to earn and make a name for himself, I missed that with all the psycho-ness! Upsetting that he has a disease to deal with :((

Oh my goodness, yes I see that! She's going to sacrifice for him but he'll think something else, crap Cry chalo I like me some intensity, my poor heart will have to remain strong!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay-

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ahlaam5

Lmao, bechara Kunj still waiting for that one kiss...poor guy, abhi tak..Twinkle ne ek kiss bhi nahi allow kiya much less any of his xxx rated dreams.

Who knows when he/theybwill find another chance away from the family house.
Lmao I know! He is so patient tho damn LOL I hope he has his honeymoon soon Wink
Sherni_Jerry IF-Stunnerz
Sherni_Jerry
Sherni_Jerry

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:35am | IP Logged
it was so cute tho lol

Go to top