Twinj's Expressions were PRICELESS!

teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
LMFAO Twinkle waking up stretching, so satisfied with her sleep and rubbing bechara Kunj's face. His poor nosey 😆 And then as soon as she realizes she fell asleep, which is the worst thing that can happen when you and your hubby are trying to ave sexy times lmfao, her face omg. She looked like a puppy I couldn't. And then as soon as that begerat dude comes in with the "special" coffee after their "special" night. Why didn't Kunj throw the pillow!? The dumb*ss deserved it lmao for making them both fall asleep! I cannot 🤣 🤣 🤣 

• "Kuch zyada special hi nahi ho gaya sab kuch!?" LMAO HIS DISAPPOINTMENT I CANNOT BREATHE. And then Twinkle trying to get out of it, I just love when Kunj imitates her, it's the most precious/hilarious thing ever! But yo Kunj I snore too, don't make fun of her for that 😆
  • "Only talks, not action" 🤣 🤣 🤣  omg Kunj baby is so sad I can't.  

I was waiting for Kunj to punch the dude lmao, he really wanted to for ruining his honeymoon!

I AM CRYING. "Main soch tah tha ke apni pehli kamayin tere haat main rakhun" TEARS GUYS. Omfg, he's so adorable when he's excited and like Twinkle's smile is so beautiful. My heart wants to explode, our babies. I'm actually tearing up from the love. 

• THE HUUUGGG. ALLAH MIYA.  guys what the eff, how come no one fangirled today?!?!?! 

• "TERI LIYA TAJ MAHAL BANAON GA." AUSUBFEUOBVFMQ UFQ J omfg. Kunj Sarna is my baby. I'm so done. THEY ARE SO CUTE. 
PS. I freaking love Twinkle's lipstick, girl looks amazing 👏 

Edited by teddyyy - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I LOVED how disappointed he was.. it made me LAUGH OUT LOUD.
THey were soo freaking cute.

ALL TYPES of goals. 

Tranquility123 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG TEDS THEY WERE MY FAVOURITE LINES IN TODAY'S EPISODE 

I had to rewind 'Only talks no action' just to make sure I heard correctly, poor guy is so sexually frustrated 🤣

Yo seeing Twinkle yawn like that, I felt like I needed to go to sleep myself. Her yawning and stretching was so weirdly satisfying 😆 
sumaiya-kay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Teddy the morning after...which wasn't the kind of morning after that Kunj was after was seriously adorable! 
These two reach new levels of cuteness every single time! 

The look on Twinkle's face though when she realised they didn't actually indulge in a night of passion was exactly the kind I have when I'm trying really hard not to look at hubby's face after a serious misdemeanour!😆

Poor Kunj though! He was sooo disappointed! I'm really feeling sorry for him! Just imagine your wife's all ready and willing but because of some stupid drink ends up falling asleep right at the good part! Gotta be tough on the guy's ego as well as his feelings!

The scene outside the lodge was simple yet oh so sweet! Kunj literally wants to gift Twinkle the world! The way he said to her that he wants to give her his first paycheque was all kinds of sweet and adorable! Especially the hesitancy with which he said it and Twinkle's indulgent yet proud smile was icing on the cake!

That was one tight hug! Shame it was marred by Twinkle's worried state over the doc's call!

teddyyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: SiyapaaQueen

I LOVED how disappointed he was.. it made me LAUGH OUT LOUD.

THey were soo freaking cute.

ALL TYPES of goals. 

Lmao Kunj Sarna is in need of some action now 🤣 he can't keep his mind away from his beautiful wife!

Seriously I have the biggest smile on my face yaar, they made me sooo happy!
RosyRosh thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I loved seeing how forward twinkle was granted she was drunk but even when she hadnt had a drink she eas so excited and not at all shy. Shes not shy or the shy type and i love that.
-WalkThatWay- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

The 'zara sa jhoom lun mein' sequence was surprisingly a lot more enjoyable than it was yesterday!

Kunj is such a gentle guy..him allowing Twinkle to do anything to him is quite endearing, I love how he doesn't dominate her but makes sure she is always provided with the comfort she deserves..even though she drifted into slumber he didn't forcefully wake her up just so she could fulfil his needs..he really is the most understanding and perfect husband, my search for a Kunj is always going to remain as an empty void which will never be attained

That lodge owner was such a funny creep..he lands up into their room so unexpectedly disregarding the fact of finding the couple in a compromising position

Kunj's irrational irritation of Twinkles snoring is totally understanding (sorry teddy)..try living with someone who snores and destroys your sleep whilst they sleep in peace..trust me I'm the victim of that literally everyday and it doesn't help being a light sleeper also, I hop out of bed every second to lightly kick my sister just to stop her snores

Poor soul is highly deserving of some action..his sexual frustration is shining through evidently, he was so eager of having his due wishes fulfilled and then he faces dejection in the form of a tired wife who chooses sleep over some physical action

His want of providing his wife utmost happiness and giving his first earning in her hands shows just how much she means to him..we will see him display the world at her feet and lift her into space by bringing a piece of heaven each day 

Overjoyed and extensive smiling is all I have been doing and feeling throughout that hug, his excitement of celebrating their honeymoon abroad, working on his own accord and creating their own little haven is all he wants

...but this happiness is going to be short lived, a revengeful Yuvi is going to return with vengeance, a sacrificing Twinkle is going to emerge and bow in front of the enemy and a Kunj who will be oblivious to all this is going to yet again misunderstand his love and part ways with her temporarily 

teddyyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tranquility123

OMG TEDS THEY WERE MY FAVOURITE LINES IN TODAY'S EPISODE 

I had to rewind 'Only talks no action' just to make sure I heard correctly, poor guy is so sexually frustrated 🤣

Yo seeing Twinkle yawn like that, I felt like I needed to go to sleep myself. Her yawning and stretching was so weirdly satisfying 😆 

Lmfao he really is, I was like omg buddy bechara. 

LOOOL I feel you, I'm sleepy for no reason and that scene made me want to find my bed 🤣
teddyyy thumbnail
Originally posted by: -sumaiya-

Teddy the morning after...which wasn't the kind of morning after that Kunj was after was seriously adorable! 

These two reach new levels of cuteness every single time! 

The look on Twinkle's face though when she realised they didn't actually indulge in a night of passion was exactly the kind I have when I'm trying really hard not to look at hubby's face after a serious misdemeanour!😆

Poor Kunj though! He was sooo disappointed! I'm really feeling sorry for him! Just imagine your wife's all ready and willing but because of some stupid drink ends up falling asleep right at the good part! Gotta be tough on the guy's ego as well as his feelings!

The scene outside the lodge was simple yet oh so sweet! Kunj literally wants to gift Twinkle the world! The way he said to her that he wants to give her his first paycheque was all kinds of sweet and adorable! Especially the hesitancy with which he said it and Twinkle's indulgent yet proud smile was icing on the cake!

That was one tight hug! Shame it was marred by Twinkle's worried state over the doc's call!

Lmao I know, I was like Kunj nor us wanted THIS kind of morning after but it was tooo adorable! 

Lmao aww Sumi haha, her face was priceless 😆

I KNOW MAN, I would feel so bad if I was Kunj or Twinkle, kya socha tha aur phir kya hua 😆

I know omggg I was like could you two be any more couple goals?! It made me smile so much how eh wanted her to be happy with his happiness and just sigh so much happiness haha. 

Yo legit I hope it doesn't ruin future romance!
Sir-Please thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Lmao, bechara Kunj still waiting for that one kiss...poor guy, abhi tak..Twinkle ne ek kiss bhi nahi allow kiya much less any of his xxx rated dreams.

Who knows when he/theybwill find another chance away from the family house.