Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

India-Forums

It's Confirmed Somya Playing GROWN UP "KAURWAKI" ! (Page 2)

zaara610 IF-Sizzlerz
zaara610
zaara610

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:45am | IP Logged
thanks for sharing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi37

--BlackSheep-- IF-Sizzlerz
--BlackSheep--
--BlackSheep--

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Actually both Saumya and Sanjeeda are my favourite actresses.Both of them would be great as Karuvaki.
I admit I  was more inclined towards Sanjeeda playing the role because she has a matured face and I have seen her playing a powerful character onscreen.

Though Saumya looks a bit delicate,we should not underestimate her.The character of Karuvaki is something different from what she has done earlier.And there is always a first time for everything.
Given a chance,she can excel as the warrior princess Karuvaki too.

Mohit and Saumya are a new and fresh pair.I am looking forward to their chemistry.

Keeping all that aside someone please tell me that Jaggu will be dead post leap.I cannot stand that person.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

13589kusimaaditi37

IamYuva Groupbie
IamYuva
IamYuva

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:49am | IP Logged
Sanjeeda is such a good actress how did she not get selected. I don't want to be rude but I have seen soumya seth and she isn't very good when it comes to facial expressions and dialogue delivery. I don't really think she is suited for this type of high calibre role. I have a feeling not many viewers will like her and many will stop watching. Sanjeeda would have done pure justice but I'm not sure with saumya because her previous acting in her previous shows was really not good.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aditi37overactor

pearl100 IF-Sizzlerz
pearl100
pearl100

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Aditiii Big smile thank you for sharing...though i wanted sanjeeda to play kaurwaki, lets give saumya a fair chance as well.

aditi37

shikha208 IF-Rockerz
shikha208
shikha208

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Very  very disappointed . 

Wanted Sanjeeda as Kaurwaki and no one else .

Only Sanjeeda would have done justice to Kaurwaki role 

aditi37overactor

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Astoria

Actually both Saumya and Sanjeeda are my favourite actresses.Both of them would be great as Karuvaki.
I admit I  was more inclined towards Sanjeeda playing the role because she has a matured face and I have seen her playing a powerful character onscreen.

Though Saumya looks a bit delicate,we should not underestimate her.The character of Karuvaki is something different from what she has done earlier.And there is always a first time for everything.
Given a chance,she can excel as the warrior princess Karuvaki too.

Mohit and Saumya are a new and fresh pair.I am looking forward to their chemistry.

Keeping all that aside someone please tell me that Jaggu will be dead post leap.I cannot stand that person.
Ya even i wish that jaggu to dieAngrybut seems  he won'tD'ohand like you sooner or later we have to accept may be she'll do good SmileSo, no doubt she does deserve a fair chance beside same I was more inclined to sanjeeda for the same reasonSmilebut let's see may be she'll live to our expectationWinkyou never knowWink

Poonam0307

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by IamYuva

Sanjeeda is such a good actress how did she not get selected. I don't want to be rude but I have seen soumya seth and she isn't very good when it comes to facial expressions and dialogue delivery. I don't really think she is suited for this type of high calibre role. I have a feeling not many viewers will like her and many will stop watching. Sanjeeda would have done pure justice but I'm not sure with saumya because her previous acting in her previous shows was really not good.
I can totally relate with your emotions coz even I was hoping for sanjeeda but it's not our call and we need to accept herConfused

Poonam0307

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 2:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by shikha208

Very  very disappointed . 

Wanted Sanjeeda as Kaurwaki and no one else .

Only Sanjeeda would have done justice to Kaurwaki role 
But dearie sadly they selected some otherBroken Heartand we could just hope soumya portray the role properly Confused

Poonam0307shikha208

Go to top