Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat

India-Forums

It's Confirmed Somya Playing GROWN UP "KAURWAKI" !

aditi37 IF-Rockerz
aditi37
aditi37

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:00pm | IP Logged

Somya Seth returns with a new attitude and accent

The reticent and shy Somya Seth has transformed into a confident and worldly-wise girl as she returns to acting with 'Chakravartin Ashoka Samrat' after three years.

Last seen in 'Dil Ki Nazar Se Khoobsurat', the actress will play the grown-up Kaurwaki in the historical show. Somya believes that she was destined to play the role, as she reveals, "I was hooked to the thought of playing Kaurwaki ever since the show was launched. I contacted the production house and to my surprise, they told me I was one of the actresses short-listed for the part. It's a strong character and I totally relate to it."

Ask her what kept her away from the arc-lights, and she replies, "It's a huge responsibility to be an actor as a lot of people tend to follow you and your work closely. The pressure to act and look a certain way can be taxing. Imagine the pressure to look your best even at a coffee shop. I like to lead a normal life. I wanted to be with my family, travel, learn new things, including cooking and healing myself. I travelled through Maharashtra, Indonesia and America. I underwent a course in acting, I have become a better person. As much as I love acting, I can't give up my life to act in shows back-to-back. I aim at living a good life rather than just being a good star."

The actress has also acquired an American accent. "I have always had the accent, but I was conscious about it since people found it weird. But I am now comfortable with myself and have embraced the real me," she says.

Though she's nice but I really hoping for Sanjeeda but all my hopes are down nowBroken Heart
So, I have console myself by saying I should to wait LOLmay be my thinking would change LOLmay be she could manage to play the role wellLOLand above that I don't have any optionLOLI have to accept her as kaurwaki beside I wanted her to play devi but what can I say maker chose her already LOLso all I can hope she'll do justice to the roleSmile

Edited by aditi37 - 16 April 2016 at 4:14pm

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

DeevaaUnfortunatePoonam0307abiarielmaheshbedantmuktha_cutekusimaCapricorn_BlushJutheeAlamsajinifaby--BlackSheep--Proud-India

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:02pm | IP Logged
Yaar sanjeeda would hav been good choice. Saumya is too short in front of mohit too tall height and strong physique. Lol

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Poonam0307maheshbedantmuktha_cuteaditi37Princyz_Belle

Poonam0307 Senior Member
Poonam0307
Poonam0307

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by flamenco

Yaar sanjeeda would hav been good choice. Saumya is too short in front of mohit too tall height and strong physique. Lol
Ya even I love sanjeedaDisapprovebut they finalise somya who actually suited for devi Ermmbut like adi said we don't have any option rather accepting her coz maker selected her over sanjeedaGeekSo, all we have to wait and console our mind may be she'll do justice to the roleErmm coz it's too early to think about that so better rather getting judgemental we'll have to wait beside even I feel sanjeeda could play the role with more ease but again it's not our call . So, either hook or by crook we should accept herDisapprove

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

muktha_cutemaheshbedantaditi37

abiariel Goldie
abiariel
abiariel

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Poonam0307

Originally posted by flamenco

Ya even I love sanjeedaDisapprovebut they finalise somya who actually suited for devi Ermmbut like adi said we don't have any option rather accepting her coz maker selected her over sanjeedaGeekSo, all we have to wait and console our mind may be she'll do justice to the roleErmm coz it's too early to think about that so better rather getting judgemental we'll have to wait beside even I feel sanjeeda could play the role with more ease but again it's not our call . So, either hook or by crook we should accept herDisapprove
U were right sanjeeda can do justice 4 this role, but nothing is in our handsConfused
hope 4 the best LOLready  4 the worst

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

maheshbedantaditi37

sweety71 IF-Dazzler
sweety71
sweety71

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:00am | IP Logged
Me super excited to watch Soumya back on screen

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nerinashahzaditi37sajinifaby

maheshbedant Goldie
maheshbedant
maheshbedant

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:14am | IP Logged
yaa its a bit disapoint for us bcse we were all hoping for Sanjeeda. Sleepy
When there was Kaurwaki's entry,everyone doubted on Reem's acting but she improved in each episode WinkIn a interview Reem said that sometimes she forget long dialouges and Sidd helped her in that Embarrassed
So i think we should not lose hope for best Wink and Kajol Shrivastav look like that Devi of SRK's movie Ashok LOL LOL
Now AR aka Jeet confirm that Acharya Radhagupt is going to change,i knew it before.
Hope Manish Wadhwa will play Radhagupt,he himself said he will talk with production team about this Clap but sad that after Chanakya's death,Cvs didnt gave powerful and advisable dialouges for Acharya Radhagupta.A big hope to see intelligence of AR after leap and also as a good mentor of Ashoka. Big smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvkrsnaCapricorn_Blushaditi37

Capricorn_Blush IF-Dazzler
Capricorn_Blush
Capricorn_Blush

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Thanx Adi for the article... Even I wanted Sanjeeda... But its OK...I guess many will stop watching the show after leap as Sid is leaving...only few will continue... Just wish everyone stays & we all discuss like earlier... Mine is also 50-50Ouch...will give a try for initial epis...

maheshbedantaditi37

Capricorn_Blush IF-Dazzler
Capricorn_Blush
Capricorn_Blush

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maheshbedant

yaa its a bit disapoint for us bcse we were all hoping for Sanjeeda. Sleepy
When there was Kaurwaki's entry,everyone doubted on Reem's acting but she improved in each episode WinkIn a interview Reem said that sometimes she forget long dialouges and Sidd helped her in that Embarrassed
So i think we should not lose hope for best Wink and Kajol Shrivastav look like that Devi of SRK's movie Ashok LOL LOL
Now AR aka Jeet confirm that Acharya Radhagupt is going to change,i knew it before.
Hope Manish Wadhwa will play Radhagupt,he himself said he will talk with production team about this Clap but sad that after Chanakya's death,Cvs didnt gave powerful and advisable dialouges for Acharya Radhagupta.A big hope to see intelligence of AR after leap and also as a good mentor of Ashoka. Big smile
Yeah!!!
Jeetendra Bohra is a good actor but Manish Wadhwa has strong screen presence... He has the experience of playing Chanakya in Chandragupta Maurya now he will play Radhagupt in CASSmile

maheshbedantaditi37

Go to top