My Mind Is In The GUTTER. (Page 5)

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kingmessi

Originally posted by teddyyy

Originally posted by kingmessi

I KNOWW. I haven't watched the episode yet cause I'm at work but when I read the WU it said 'and he (Kunj) touches her (Twinkle's) body with his fingers' and I was like ShockedEmbarrassed Say what now? Blushing

It was so adorably hot <3 And what was even more adorable was when he fell asleep next to his wife, cuddling her, with that utterly content smile on his face, like he was truly in a state of bliss :')

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!
WHEN GUYS WRAP THEIR ARMS AROUND THE GIRLS WAIST I DIE OKAY. CUDDLING. IM DEAD. HOYL CANNOLI. 

I KNOW.

I KNOW I KNOW I KNOW I FEEL YA BULBUL.

Seeing a man's manly, muscly, hairy (not grossly but just enough) arm around his girl's delicate waist.

I can't watch the episode for another four hours IMMA DIE.
Brooo Sid's biceps omggg. And YES lmao not grossly but enough hayeee mere dil. I'm gonna rewatch haha! 

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Originally posted by kardooks

When is your mind not in the gutterLOL I am surprised Nemo, haven't seen the episode yet. As for Kunj I swear he's an anomaly.

I feel like that one comment I made on Jen's post about Sid's insta pic has changed my whole image in front of you guys ROFL

Dont go in with expectations and you'll have a laugh, although some of the scenes were genuinely quite cute today. 
One comment okay if you say so, we'll leave it like that,LOL. Watching the episode on the tele right now, I saw what you mean, it's like his fingers flew over her boobs, and how frustrated he looked when he realized she was sleeping. Reminded me of my Suhaag RaatROFL

Yo I'm serious, I dont remember being so gutter in any other posts. Inayah's consummations threads dont count LOL

OMGG KAREN I DONT NOT WANT TO KNOW WHAT SHENANANIGANS YOU AND JEEJS GOT UPTO ON YOUR SR. Have some sharam yaar ROFL

I meant the sleeping away part, Indian weddings can be quite tiring. What were you thinking.LOL

Whatever it was, I'm scarred now ROFL
OMG THIS CONVERSATION ROFLROFLROFL I'm done. 

SiyapaaQueen IF-Stunnerz
SiyapaaQueen
SiyapaaQueen

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WalkThatWay-

I'm over 18, so is permission granted?

At this rate I think Kunj's permanant erection is not going to lie low until it is inserted where it belongs in order for it to return to its original position..it's a mystery as to how the guy manages such conviction of control..how has yet not blown in sweet anger and encased sensitive dominance in urging Twinkle to let him complete his needs..the girls done him over though..he's going to run around begging for a round two probably all his life if ever their first encounter takes place..the wait for the second one is going to be extremely painful on his neither regions

This may sound weird but Kunj's deprivation somehow makes me angry..I sympathise with the poor soul, Twinkle is so hard on him..the girl is probably the biggest tease I have ever witnessed

The coyness Twinkle showed when she awoke from her slumber was so adorable..the stagnant change from an awkward blush to a stern defence when Kunj said 'all talk..no action' was so amusing..her voice held a warning of 'what are you going to do if I don't give you action'..and then we have a fumbling Kunj who'd rather pay the bill than have a feud over sex talk with his wife..because he clearly knows who's going to win

His fingers working up towards her body was so seductive..travelling up fast but steadily because he had a lot playing in his mind..but what did he face when he reached the top, a sleeping wife..he wanted to strangle her for doing this with him but being the gentleman he is he decides to snuggle close to her and join her in sleep

You've outdone me in sexual discussions girl..I have competition I see..hmm LOL

I cant with you ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay-

Arpimugfan IF-Rockerz
Arpimugfan
Arpimugfan

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:58am | IP Logged
I LOVE this post Wink Don't worry I am 18+ LOL
Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -WalkThatWay-

I'm over 18, so is permission granted?

At this rate I think Kunj's permanant erection is not going to lie low until it is inserted where it belongs in order for it to return to its original position..it's a mystery as to how the guy manages such conviction of control..how has yet not blown in sweet anger and encased sensitive dominance in urging Twinkle to let him complete his needs..the girls done him over though..he's going to run around begging for a round two probably all his life if ever their first encounter takes place..the wait for the second one is going to be extremely painful on his neither regions

This may sound weird but Kunj's deprivation somehow makes me angry..I sympathise with the poor soul, Twinkle is so hard on him..the girl is probably the biggest tease I have ever witnessed

The coyness Twinkle showed when she awoke from her slumber was so adorable..the stagnant change from an awkward blush to a stern defence when Kunj said 'all talk..no action' was so amusing..her voice held a warning of 'what are you going to do if I don't give you action'..and then we have a fumbling Kunj who'd rather pay the bill than have a feud over sex talk with his wife..because he clearly knows who's going to win

His fingers working up towards her body was so seductive..travelling up fast but steadily because he had a lot playing in his mind..but what did he face when he reached the top, a sleeping wife..he wanted to strangle her for doing this with him but being the gentleman he is he decides to snuggle close to her and join her in sleep

You've outdone me in sexual discussions girl..I have competition I see..hmm LOL

Inayah you kill me I swear, I love you  ROFL

No dude, you clearly take the crown in the sexual discussions department, I'm just a loyal follower of yours, getting there slowly  ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-WalkThatWay-

Go to top