Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

My Mind Is In The GUTTER. (Page 3)

Tranquility123 IF-Rockerz
Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by teddyyy

Did you guys see that IMMENSE LOOK OF SATISFACTION as they cuddled?!?!?! Omfg, so perfect, so beautiful. 
Goodbye world Blushing

I loved how he was thinking 'what should I do now?' and next thing you know, he wraps an arm around his wifey's stomach and snuggles next to her, LIKE OMGGG CAN THEY GET ANY MORE CUTER? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

teddyyy

-sumaiya- IF-Rockerz
-sumaiya-
-sumaiya-

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Originally posted by -sumaiya-

Okay I LOVE this post! And no you're not the only one that watched his fingers move oh so carefully over Twinkle's bodyBlushing I was actually wondering what he'd do once he reaches her chest and I saw his fingers practically tremble in an effort not to touch her there!LOL 

You know I REALLY want to watch behind the scenes video of this scene! I'm sure it would be a riot!

Kunj is definitely one in a million! I'll have to force my hubby to watch this show just to learn a lesson or two on how to treat one's wife!

I loved how he cuddled into her and fell asleep though! How adorable was that?

Omg thank goodness! I actually thought I was the only one with such thoughts ROFL 

Dude I say that all the time, going to sit bae down and make him binge this show just so he has a rough idea of what I'm expecting LOL

Their cuddle was so adorable, although Twinkle snoring made me laugh like wth talk about ruining the mood ROFL

Nah..You're the only one who happened to voice what everyone else was thinkingLOL

I'll be lucky if I can actually get him to watch anything besides the sports  and documentary channelsLOL

Dunno why the editor had to add the snoring bit because she wasn't actually snoring lol! 

SweetSau

kardooks IF-Dazzler
kardooks
kardooks

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
When is your mind not in the gutterLOL I am surprised Nemo, haven't seen the episode yet. As for Kunj I swear he's an anomaly.

Tranquility123

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:25pm | IP Logged

Nah..You're the only one who happened to voice what everyone else was thinkingLOL

I'll be lucky if I can actually get him to watch anything besides the sports  and documentary channelsLOL

Dunno why the editor had to add the snoring bit because she wasn't actually snoring lol! 

I dont know if thats a good thing or a bad thing anymore ROFL

Ahhh men for you. 

It made me crease because like you said, Twinkle was sleeping so peacefully LOL

teddyyy

Tranquility123
Tranquility123

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kardooks

When is your mind not in the gutterLOL I am surprised Nemo, haven't seen the episode yet. As for Kunj I swear he's an anomaly.

I feel like that one comment I made on Jen's post about Sid's insta pic has changed my whole image in front of you guys ROFL

Dont go in with expectations and you'll have a laugh, although some of the scenes were genuinely quite cute today. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kardooksteddyyy

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kingmessi

I KNOWW. I haven't watched the episode yet cause I'm at work but when I read the WU it said 'and he (Kunj) touches her (Twinkle's) body with his fingers' and I was like ShockedEmbarrassed Say what now? Blushing

It was so adorably hot <3 And what was even more adorable was when he fell asleep next to his wife, cuddling her, with that utterly content smile on his face, like he was truly in a state of bliss :')

I LOVE THEM SO MUCH!
WHEN GUYS WRAP THEIR ARMS AROUND THE GIRLS WAIST I DIE OKAY. CUDDLING. IM DEAD. HOYL CANNOLI. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

roshni101kingmessi

teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

@ Teddy...Kunj is seriously adorable! Poor guy goes to Twinkle all talk and no action! He's in serious need of some action! Come on Twinkle have mercy!
I loved the look on their faces when they were cuddling! Utter peace...
Hayeee complete peace, our babies are perfect! 

OMG THAT LINE KILLED ME LMAO. He's so deprived ROFL
teddyyy IF-Rockerz
teddyyy
teddyyy

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tranquility123

Originally posted by teddyyy

Did you guys see that IMMENSE LOOK OF SATISFACTION as they cuddled?!?!?! Omfg, so perfect, so beautiful. 
Goodbye world Blushing

I loved how he was thinking 'what should I do now?' and next thing you know, he wraps an arm around his wifey's stomach and snuggles next to her, LIKE OMGGG CAN THEY GET ANY MORE CUTER? 
THE ANSWER IS NOPE THEY HAVE REACHED BEYOND ALL CUTENESS Day Dreaming

Go to top