Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: vgudgila444

thanks dear...nic update cont..soon..

Thanks Dear ðŸ˜³
17.sonal thumbnail

Twinkle was pacing in her room... Kunj ws at College.. His exm ws scheduled at 11.00 am... It ws 10.30 on the clock... Twinkle mind ws constantly screaming one thing... " Hw the hell.will Kunj react.. Yesterday while discussing he strictly said.. tht he doesn't want to compromise the precious moments of our 1st child while he is busy studying.. ", she thot and sat on the sofaa.. She pulled out the pillow to hold. And at tht moment something flew out of the pillow and landed on Twinkle's feet...she bend down and picked it up.. As she turn the paper around. her eyes widened... " Babbaji, ye kya.. Kunj apna Hall ticket gharpe e bhool gaya... Usse examination hall me ghusne nai denge.. ", she got tensed and looked at the clock... " 11 baje exm strt hoga...Abhi 10.30 ho raha hai..  mujhe jaldi se jaldi Kunj k college pohochana hoga... ", she grabed her purse and went .. 
           " Shit hall ticket bhool gaya..., ", Kunj face turned pale as he Desparartly searched his bag for the ticket.. " Abb kya karuu.. Sirf 20 minute hai exam k liye.. Shit... Mera year waste ho jayega... Shit.. ", he strted having bad thots  clutching his hair.. His eyes moistened as the tym passed and he cud do nothing... He tried persuading the invigilators but thy abided to their strict rules... " Please mujhe jane di jiye.  Mera Pura saal waste ho jayega.. Dekhiye me isi college ka student hu.  ", he pleaded almost joining hands... It ws jus 5 mins remaining fr the exm to began... As we say, God is omnipresent.. and is always watching us.. Jus he ws abt to break down he saw his blessing running towards the hall with a paper in her hand.. His breathing got controlled and his body which ws shivering with fear , calmed down... " Twinkle " he gasped her name .. " Sir Sir, ye Kunj ka hall ticket, please inhe jane.dijiye.. ", she handed the ticket to the invigilator and blinked her both eyes at Kunj  asking him to relax ... " Go in Mr. Sarna.. Its jus 2 mins fr exm to strt...", said the invigilator... Kunj looked at Twinkle and Hugged her.. " Thanks " he whispered in her ears and went into the hall.. 
                  Twinkle smiled at him.and went near the cafeteria... She decided to wait fr.Kunj to finish his exm... After abt an Hour she saw a pregnant woman entering the cafeteria... Twinkle almost starred at her frm the door to the seat which she took..jus a table opposite Twinkle.. Her baby bump ws hugh.. She saw Twinkle starring at her and passed a smile.. Twinkle smiled back.. She walked near the lady.. " Hey, which month.. ?? ", Twinkle asked.. " Its 7th , Hi, i am Aditi ", she said .. " I am Twinkle , i am waiting fr my husband..he is giving an exm...", said Twinkle taking the seat beside Aditi... " U must b 2 months pregnant rite ?? ", Aditi asked.. Twinkle's eyes widened listening to her.. " Ha..How did u came to knw tht i am pregnant. ", Twinkle asked.. " Pregnant ladies knws hw to recognize another pregnant women.. Its jus observations... " Aditi said and took out her carrot juice.. " I jus came to knw today, i din even tell anybody ", Twinkle voice got low.. " ummm, ur scarred to tell ur husband rite ?? ", said Aditi..  " Yes, I dnt want.to freak him out ", said Twinkle lowering her eyes.. Aditi Chuckled listening to her.. " Oh dear.. Tum ne mujhe wo din yaad dilaya jab maine Rahul , my husband ko ye good news di thi.. ", Aditi said smiling at her... " Wat ws his reaction?? ", Twinkle asked in anticipation fr a positive reply.. " He ws very very happy,, i too thot tht he'll freak out but he surprised me by being very calm and considerate.. But before revealing, I did many attempts to tell him indirectly jus to get away frm his sudden outburst ", Aditi said and leaned back on the chair...  " Wat u did ??  Can u tell me ? ", Twinkle asked almost pleading her.. " Hey relax, i'll tell u.. But first Get ur check up done by the Gynecologist. ", said Aditi smiling at her... 
                 Twinkle went to the Gynecologist and had all the test done.. She came back to Kunj's college...She had the reports in her purse... She saw Aditi still waiting in Cafeteria... She went to her and smiled... " So , Reports r Positive?? ", Aditi asked.. Twinkle nodded in yes ... " Exm will get over in 30 mins..sit.. I'll tell u wat all u can do to give away this news... ", Twinkle sat and both ladies strted der discussion... Soonnn the bell Rang Aloud... Examination got over ..and Twinkle's phone strted.ringing... " Kahan hai Twinkle?? ", Kunj asked... " Me Tumhare college k  Cafeteria me hu ,. ",.Twinkle answered.."  Aacha wai rukh mee aata hu. ", kunj said and Hung up...he almost ran towards the cafeteria... After discussing with Aditi.. Twinkle took her number fr future reference... as thy bonded so well...  As soon as Twinkle Got up frm the chair... Kunj Grabbed her and lifted her up and swrilled around... " Thank you Thank You Thank You... ", he exclaimed... Twinkle frowned at him and asked him to put her down... As evryone ws watching her.. Aditi too.chuckled looking at thm... Sliding her down .. " Tu janti nai hai..aaj teri wajah se mera saal waste hone se bach gaya... Agar tu tym pe nai aati na Twinkle...meri puri mehnat mitti me mil jati yaarr.. Thank you so much...i love u.  ", he said and Hugged her tightly... Twinkle again frowned..." Chodo Kunj , log dekh rae hai.. ",.Twinkle said pushing Kunj away... " Dekhne de.. Tu meri legally wedded wife hai... PDA haqqq hai mera.. ", Kunj teased her pulling her nose.. " Ghar chale ", Twinkle said.. she looked back at .." All the best ", she whispered... " Thank you.. To u too ", Twinkle said and gave her a Thumbs up.. 
                        While goin back home in der car.. Twinkle thot to strt.with her plan..
 Attempt no.1.( Khatta Meetha).. " Kunj Sunno na...", turning to Kunj.. " Haa bol Twinkle.. ", said Kunj slowly turning the steering... " Kunj Mujhe kuch khattta khane ka bht mann kar raha hai... ", said Twinkle slightly biting her lips expecting her msg to reach kunj.. " Kya Khatta ?? ... ", Kunj sounded shocked...  " Haa Kunj...bht mannn kar raha hai.. ", she said turning her face away... " Aacha Chal.. Bunty ki dukan pe chalty hai... ", he said in excitment and immediately took a reverse... Twinkle faked him a smile as her 1st attempt seems failing... At Bunty's shop Twinkle munched on Imli, Kahtti Kairi.. Various achars like a Mad person signalling Kunj tht hw much she carved fr Sour stuff..and only pregnant women crave so much for tht.. But Kunj.he also enjoyed with her.. " Didijee.. aap Kya Maa banne wali ho ?? ", asked Bunty.. Twinkle gave him a look , faked a smile asking him to shut up as she took another bite of kairi looking at Kunj... " Bunty ko bhi samaj aa gaya but mere Patidev ko kuch nai samajta.. Dekho kaise khaa raha hai imli.. , jaisi ki wo khud pregnant ho.. ", she huffed after blabbering in her mind...
                         After a Very sour Segment thy came back home...  Back to der Room, Kunj immediately locked the door and Pulled Twinkle in his arms... " Kunj, ye kya .. ", but before Twinkle cud complete his lips had already caught hers.. All the sourness in der mouth got converted into sweet.. Pulling off her lips away.. " Kunj, tum ro kyu rae ho ?", she asked wiping the tear frm his cheeks... Looking straight into her eyes... " Bas aisehii mann kia ", hugging her back...  Studying Kunj emotional State Twinkle thought to put her 2nd attempt ( Tell A Story ) at work.. .." Kunj chalo me tumhe head massage kar deti hu.  ", She took Kunj and asked him to sit.  Taking some lavender oil she strted circling her fingers in his soft hair.. As he njoys his wifeys treatment..she decides to strike a conversation... " Kunj , aaj meri ek friend ka call aaya tha .. Sheena ", said Twinkle.. " Aacha phir kya bola Sheena ne.. ?", asked Kunj completely enjoying the massage... " Kunj Sheena pregnant hai.. Usse aaj e pata chala.. But usne apny hubby ko bataya nai abhi tak.. ", Twinkle said again biting and flickering her eyes.. " Kyu ,..kyu nai bataya. ?? ", asked Kunj turning towards Twinkle.. " Kyuki uske husband ka bht important meeting tha...toh Isiliye ", she said.. " Umm, u knw Twinkle aacha kiya Sheena ne..", said Kunj... Twinkle almost fumed listening to Kunj... Before listening to him completely she jus stormed off the room... " Twinkle.. Ka. Kya hua ?", asked Kunj astonished by Twinkle's sudden behavior... She went to the garden.. Nw she had tears in her eyes.. " Mujhe bht daarr lagg raha hai babaji..", she said and sat on the chair... Jus thn she felt someone's hand on her head , very loving creasing her hair.. ".Twinkle putter.. Kya hua. Tu pareshan lag rai hai. ", asked Bebe... " Kuch nai Bebe, ". she said wiping her tears before turning to Bebe.. ".Dekh putter, tu mujhe batana nai chahati toh thik hai.. But kunj ko zaroor batana.. Wo tujhe pareshan nai dekh sakta ". said Bebe kissing her forehead.. 
                         Attempt 3 ( Baby Bump ) Twinkle went back to the room , she looked herself in the mirror.. She actually checked herself frm top to bottom... A smiled crept on her face as she looked at her tummy.. She immediately grab the pillow and tie it near her tummy.. And strted checking herself frm all the angles, mildly chuckling... " Twinkle, ye kya kar rai hai ?? "said Kunj walking into the room with widened eyes.. Twinkle immediately pulled out the cushion.. " Sheena pregnant hai na.. Tu itni excite kyu ho rai hai.. Aur ye sabb ", asked Kunj .. " Bas awehii,.." she said and turned around...she ws scared to make any eye contact.. Kunj came and wrapped his hands around her waist..  " Tujhe b baby karna hai ?? ", Kunj whispered..  Someone coughed outside.. " Baccho chalo dinner karne ", Bebe.said.. and took thm with thm... 
              Twinkle ws getting irritated as the tym ws passing..  She desperately wants Kunj to knw ...Attempt no 4 ( Pregnancy Reports )  After dinner . Twinkle took out the pregnancy report and kept thm near Kunj's books.. She thn quietly went to sleep... She prayed to babaji tht Kunj reads the reports... After a while Kunj entered the room.. He saw Twinkle sleeping... Twinkle opened her eyes slightly to see wat he is doing...she saw her picking books... She ws moving, twisting and turning as his hands reached the reports...as he opened it.. She immediately pulled the duvet on her face... After listening nothing she pulled down the duvet frm.her face and looked her and der.. Kunj ws nowhere... Kunj ws already sleeping on his side of the bed...  Aaarrrghhh... Twinkle had Enufff of this... Her hormones are already messing with her.. And Nw her husband... Aditi had told her.. If nothing works.. Last Attempt no 5 (Face Off )... " Kunjjj ", Twinkle shouted...Kunj got up with a strt... " Twinkle Twinkle... Kya hua.. ", he too screamed looking here and der..  Twinkle ws looking at him with anger.. He.went her.and ws.abt to wrap his hand around her..whn she jerked him and got out the bed.. She took out the reports and stood in front of him... Tears already moiteing her eyes.. ".Kya baat hai Twinkle?? ... Tu mujhe dara rai hai.. ? ", said kunj moving forward to her.. She took a deep breathe.. ".Kunj baat ye hai ki...  (Pause) ... I am pregnant... (Swallowing the lump )... TUM PAPA BANNE.WALE HO KUNJ ", ..finally she said...  After a while whn kunj did nt react anything... " me janti hu kunj... Ki tum ye naiii... ", but before she cud complete her.lips got zipped by his... " Shhh... Tu pagal hai kya Twinkle, tu aisa soch b kaise sakti hai... ", he said breaking the kiss... He again pecked her lips . " Tune mujhe meri life ki sabse badi aur sabse Beautiful news di hai.. Aur babaji ne Mujhe Ek aur Beautiful sa Gift diya hai.. Me ye kaise nai chahunga... ", he hugged her tightly... Twinkle felt all the Calmness of the world... Kunj taking this so nycly ..and enjoying the moment...she felt at Peace .. " Tum khush ho na Kunj ", she asked.. " Bht zyada ", he replied spontaneously... he smiled and remembered the morning...

Will hav small continuation of Kunj's PoV... If u guys want to... 
Please guys let me honestly knw hw u all liked it... 
Bobsysprincess thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Yes yes pls go with it further...
Its so adorable ...
Lovd it vry much ...
KewlDude thumbnail
Aww lovely. Looking forward to read Kunj's POV  :)
docritu99 thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Mr sarna should learn to understand the isharebaziya of his siyapa queen..

Aww this was adorable..

Plz do continue..

I want to no kunj's POV.. I think.he already got the hint..

N I hope m not late this time..
Do continue dear..
tikit thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
You should definitely continue with kunj's pov. The ts was so cute.
17.sonal thumbnail

Originally posted by: tikit

You should definitely continue with kunj's pov. The ts was so cute.

Thanks dear .. I am glad u liked it..😳
17.sonal thumbnail

Originally posted by: maisarah

Yes yes pls go with it further...
Its so adorable ...
Lovd it vry much ...

17.sonal thumbnail

Originally posted by: jehkhurana

Aww lovely. Looking forward to read Kunj's POV  :)

17.sonal thumbnail

Originally posted by: docritu99

Mr sarna should learn to understand the isharebaziya of his siyapa queen..

Aww this was adorable..

Plz do continue..

I want to no kunj's POV.. I think.he already got the hint..

N I hope m not late this time..
Do continue dear..

Thanks dear .. I am glad u liked it...
Yup will continue with Kunj's. Pov Guys. Tomorrow.  ðŸ˜³