Tashan-e-Ishq

Twinj TS ~ Tum Papa Banne Wale Ho Kunj !! " Kunj's POV ", s

17.sonal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
THIS POST IS SPECIFICALLY FOR THE MEMBERS OF INDIA FORUMS, IF FOUND ELSEWHERE, THERE WILL BE SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES.

Part 1,

"  Twinkle Kya kar rai hai yaar do ghanty se Bathroom me ?? ", Kunj knocked the bathroom door feeling frustrated... " Bas do minute Kunj ", she answered... " Pichle Aadhy ghanty se tera Do minute hi chal raha hai ..tu kar kya rahi hai..??? Jaldi bahar aa yaarr , mujhe college k liye der ho rai hai...Aaj Exam hai mera... Twinkle.. ", he again shouted , knocking on the door... Twinkle ws pacing to and fro in the bathroom... "Sube se 4 baar le chuki hu pregnancy test.. Ye har baar pink ho raha hai...kya karu... Kunj ko kaise batau.. ?? Kal raat hi humne decide kiya tha ..ki baby Kunj k studies k baad plan karenge...but abb ye.. Kunj prepare nai hai Baby k liye...aaree Kunj kya..me khud prepare nai hu baby k liye.. Abb kya karuu ... Ye toh Ultimate Syappa ho gaya yaar... ", she thot to herself placing one hand on her head..
  " Bas abb Bht ho gaya Twinkle, me darwaza tod raha hu.. ", and he pushed the door open.. He saw Twinkle standing in front of him with only a towel wrapped around her wet body... The knot of the Towel near her chest ws tight making her cleavage deep and dark... Her hair wet,  dripping water making her look deliciously mesmerizing... Today even her face ws glowing in different light..
Looking at her,  Kunj's anger which ws at its peak few minutes before ...has crashed down and disappeared in thin air... Looking at Kunj ., Twinkle face flushed ... She got scared and immediately hide the stick behind her back... She need to reach to the dustbin before Kunj comes near her.. Coz she knws kunj will definitely make a move over her ... Kunj's  hormones strted dancing and his buddy strted pulsating... He strted to walk towards her.. One step of Kunj forward and two step of Twinkle backwards.. " Ye kya Kunj, tum naha lo jaldi se .. M.. Me..me jati hu.. ", she said stammering and slowly moving backwards... 
" Kidar jana hai..  Do ghanty se naha rai hai.. Aur aadha ghanta mere sath nahale.. ", kunj smirked and immediately pulled her waist towards him...and she dashed over him.. Her wet her splashing on his face.. The smell of her hair tickled his nose sending untamed sensation all over his body.. " Kunj, chodo Muje.. Dekho Tumhe college k liye late jo jayega.. Exm hai Tumhara.. ", she said struggling to get out of his hold and still tightly gripping the stick...
" Aacha aab ho rai hai mere exm ki fikar.. Do ghanty se jo naha rai thi tabhi nai hui.. Abb toh Bilkul b nai chodunga Tujhe... Get ready fr punishment... " , Kunj said smacking his lips on hers, kissing her deep , pulling her close ... His lips always  have Some magical effect on Twinkle...  today even though she wants to enjoy this moment and get lost in his world as always... But she cudn't... She too pulled Kunj towards her and reciprocated the kiss...but very smartly she walked him near the dustbin and lightly flew the stick into the bin... After breaking the kiss .. Kunj ws abt to untie her towel whn she nodded her head in no.. " Kunj, shhh.. Bas... Abhi Nai.. Exm hai na..chalo fatafat naha lo.. Der ho rai hai.. ",.she said and pushed him away... He again held her waist.. " Twinkle... ", but before he cud say ,  Twinkle kept her hand on.his mouth.. " Chupchap naha lo.. Me Tumhara nashta ready karti hu.. ", Twinkle ordered him in firm speech and left ..Kunj ws annnoyed... " Exm k baad Dekhta hu Tujhe ", he said to himself removing his shirt... 
         Twinkle ws in kitchen with Bebe preparing breakfast.. But her mind ws nt der.. Her mind ws filled with flashes of pink lines on tht pregnancy stick... " Twinkle putter tu thik toh hai na ", Bebe said looking at pale face of Twinkle... She ws super tensed.. She snapped back.. " Umm,.ha haa.Bebbe..thi..thik e hu..muje kya hua hai ", she said faking a smile... " Kahin tum dono ne phir se ladai toh nai ki ", Bebe asked.. " Ladai... Nai Bebe... Aisa toh kuch b nai.. ", said Twinkle and strted packing Kunj's Tiffin... " Koi nai putter, Kunj k college  jane k baad tu arram kar...", Bebe said and went... 
" Bebe ko bata du kya... Pregnancy k bare me.. Nai Nai... Kunj naraz ho jayega.. ", Twinkle thot and was getting irritated more and more.. She ws even feeling nauseated since morning and this revealing thot is maddening her even more.. " Yaar tu waise bhi itni sari chapad chapad karti hai logon se... Yaarr Apny aap se bhi tu itni sari baatien kaise kar leti hai ?? ", said kunj giggling at her expressions , teasing her... " Kunj.. apni bakwas band karo aur ye lo Tiffin.. Aur haa exm aache se dena.. All the best ", she said handing him the tiffin.. " Itna phika best of luck..", said kunj naughtily pouting his lips.. " Best of Luck Kissy tum ne bathroom me leli ...abb jao.. ", she said pushing himm... He went out smilingly.. Twinkle again got lost in her thougts of hw to tell Kunj abt this.. And hw he'll react... Jus thn she felt his lips on her cheeks ... " Meri Good Luck Kissy, frm my Lady and her Luck..".., He pecked on her cheek and went dancing ... A bright smile made its way on her lips.. He is the only person who cn make her smile in most tense situations also.. 
But the question stills remains hw to tell him.. Tht He is goin to b A Father.. Very Soon...

Upcoming part..
5 ways to tell him tht he is goin to b a father without scaring a helll out of him.. Lets see Which way become successful... πŸ˜‰

Index. 
Part 1 pg 1
Part 2 pg 6
Part 3 pg 8
Edited by 17.sonal - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dawi thumbnail
Engager 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 3
loveddd it!
Waiting for next part :)
--Nargis-- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Great...poor Twinkle...let's see how she decides to break the news to him!πŸ˜›
teddyyy thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sonal!!! I loved this awww so much cuteness! Twinkle's hesitation, Kunj's naughtiness, Bebe part, all was so good haha. I look forward to seeing how Twinkle tells him πŸ˜‰
-Aniisha- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome start
Loved the update 😳
Waiting eagerly for the next part
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so cute. loved it. waiting for next part
17.sonal thumbnail
Originally posted by: _Meena_

nice work

Thank You πŸ˜³
17.sonal thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dawi

loveddd it!

Waiting for next part :)

Thanks dear😳
17.sonal thumbnail
Originally posted by: --Nargis--

Great...poor Twinkle...let's see how she decides to break the news to him!πŸ˜›

Thanks dear😳
17.sonal thumbnail
Originally posted by: teddyyy

Sonal!!! I loved this awww so much cuteness! Twinkle's hesitation, Kunj's naughtiness, Bebe part, all was so good haha. I look forward to seeing how Twinkle tells him πŸ˜‰

Thanks Teduuu... πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰