India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

The special someone can read dreams

--Meena-- Senior Member
--Meena--
--Meena--

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Had to share...pure entertainment. LOL But, why's he addressed as "someone special"? Is it because he is now prophesying like the Oracle of Matrix movie? Confused

The special someone' can read dreams

Vivek Dahiya, who is engaged to Divyanka Tripathi, has always followed his heart.

After completing his masters in business administration from the UK, he decided to return to India to start a business. But the recession marred his plans and turned him into a recluse.

During the low phase, he got inclined towards Oneirology, the scientific study of dreams.

He has always been interested in what dreams were trying to convey and started studying his own dreams.

"Every morning, I would make sure to write down my dreams and study them. I completely believe that dreams provide a lot of insight into one's future. I hope to pursue it as a career some day," he says, adding that he has been seeing some really fruitful dreams lately.

The actor, currently seen as ACP Abhishek in Ye Hai Mohabbatein, has bagged the role of the male lead in Ekta Kapoor's finite show (32 episodes) 'Kavach'.

..JohnDoe.. Senior Member
..JohnDoe..
..JohnDoe..

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:34pm | IP Logged
Jab tootega varam
Tab ayega sharam

Accha hai India ko ek aur baba mil jayega. Churan baba, Khawab baba, Yogi baba, Radhe ma, Hawa mata, Khambu baba yeh sab "ma-baba" jis tarha din dugni rat chogni tarakki kar rahe hai...it's better to be some "baba or ma" instead. Fayde mein hi rahenge...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngryBird-ishra_JD_club

--Meena-- Senior Member
--Meena--
--Meena--

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..JohnDoe..

Jab tootega varam
Tab ayega sharam

Accha hai India ko ek aur baba mil jayega. Churan baba, Khawab baba, Yogi baba, Radhe ma, Hawa mata, Khambu baba yeh sab "ma-baba" jis tarha din dugni rat chogni tarakki kar rahe hai...it's better to be some "baba or ma" instead. Fayde mein hi rahenge...

Got it. Lol. But I didn't get what prophecy he announced to earn that flashy someone special tag? ConfusedErmm
Manan_Pani_fan Senior Member
Manan_Pani_fan
Manan_Pani_fan

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 6:08pm | IP Logged
Few days ago when I read something about changing surname due to interference of numerology I blamed it to the nonsensical side of our minds, this one even tops the all weirdest forms possible. If it is for fun and just for the sake of filling up pages to talk about stars it can be somewhat remotely fathomable but no sane person can make a sense out of it! What was the interviewer thinking in the first place? Didn't consider that fans gets influenced by stars and this type of meaningless interview will only help in increasing the ever growing superstitions and blind beliefs in the country. 
RaimaV Goldie
RaimaV
RaimaV

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:12pm | IP Logged
LOL LOL
Ekta needs such pandits. LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngryBird-

tiara9198 Goldie
tiara9198
tiara9198

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 10:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..JohnDoe..

Jab tootega varam
Tab ayega sharam

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL
DiyaRathore Goldie
DiyaRathore
DiyaRathore

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Reading the title I thought a tantric baba again entered into YHM like during the bhoot track ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-AngryBird-

-Fivr- Moderator
-Fivr-
-Fivr-

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:34am | IP Logged
This article is unrelated to the show YHM. 

Topic closed. 

YHM DT

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top