India-Forums

Tashan-e-Ishq
Tashan-e-Ishq

twinj os:: the king, his queen and their princess::

..queen.. Goldie
..queen..
..queen..

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:20pm | IP Logged

please use this link, its a video and I wanted this exact version of song for this story(credits to charity vance and Madilyn bailey*any fans ??*)

well peepsies, im back, thank you all *pulls you in a bear hug* for your love for my first story, so here comes another one, titled  THE KING, HIS QUEEN AND THEIR PRINCESS.
well go ahead and give it a read. I hope you guys like it
also don't forget to play the video in the background. it will seem to be better that way

ps. please imagine as much as u can...enjoyyy
--------
kunj took a breath. the room looked perfect...well almost, there were pink adn white balloons, more than 10 teddy bears and a lot of flowrs and maybe some 5-6 dolls, it was gonna be perfect. his princess would absoultuly love it. he plopped down on the yellow chair. that was hard work.

"kunj kunj kunj kunj!!" twinkle rushed inside the room, looking at her, kunj smiled. his queen. she was wearing his tracks and a full t shirt that was another of his clothes. in her hair was a beautiful streak of flour and there was milk stains on the hands, exposed by the pushed up sleeves.
she pushed a spoon inside his mouth ,"kaisa hai?"...kunj's glowing smile showed that the cream for the cake was good enough, but that was not what she wanted, her wants were fulfilled soon when kunj replied"perfect!"
well technically, they were not supposed to be here, only ma knew, she'd sneaked them into the house, and was forced to sleep again. thus the sneaky moves and the silent whispers were the way they could talk, not that they required such ways. there eyes were enough.
twinkle pushed his hands from his lap and plopped down there, his hands automatically findng home around her waist,resting on stomach, while his head placed itself gently on her shoulder.
"the room looks lovely, " twinkle murmured ,"she's gonna love the surprise, dont you think?"
kunj heartly agreed. "you know twinkle? i thank god everyday for you two, now i bet, she's gonna thank god for us" he whispered against her hair
twinkle gave a soft smile, kissing his nose as an answer, taht was what they were all about, feeliings and n owords, a beautiful life.
"i'll go tell bebe to get her dressed up, its her birthday !! she just cant cant cant sleep today !!" twinkle kissed his cheek again, getting up and moving out of the room.

kunj grinned, a warm feeling got over him. twinkle and mann were two most important females of his life. his queen and his princess, he blushed. he couldnt love anyone more than them, and he was sure of that. he looked up to see twinkle running up to him, she still looked like his queen, the streak and the stains gone, hair in a messy bun and sleeves still pushed up."what ?" she blushed
"well, she's OUR princess, so get ready dear king, it's time to get the princess in her kingdom" she spoke with a smile, kunj grinned and held her out streched hand. "of course, lets bring her highness??" he winked. his words and actions made twinkle weak in the knees again, she grinned and pulled him along.
------

"the princess !! you already look like an angel, mann" they could here bebe talking to her, the clock struck twelve and twinkle and kunj opened the door. there stood a beautiful four year old, baby pink dress, a little tiara(twinkle's choice, she's their princess after all) and a beautiful smile. her eyes, a carbon copy of kunj's eyes ,lit up with pleasure. her face, a miniature twinkle, glowed like a million bulbs all lighted together..."mumda!!" she shreiked...jumping off the bed, straight into their arms, her kunj brown hair tickled kunj's face and he laughed, the family, united once again, burst into giggles, and bebe smiled, she could see kunj with his wife and daughter, content and happy, she prayed for them , when she was suddenly pulled in the hug, twinkle, obvoily,

they carried her to the room they had decorated, the cake already sitting on the table and the family already around the room, smiling happy smiles,
mann couldnt help but clap and grin, she was on top of the world. she pulled the heads of mumda (at level with her tiny body)  into a bear hug. the two faces grinning and smiling all the way. two soft kisses were pressed to her cheeks from both the sides. the little girl all happily surprised, she was told her mumda (mum and dad) were gonna be out of town, and everybody in the house had suddenly seemed to forgotten that it was her fourth birthday!! well it was clear that every body remembered. her mumda were absoulutley the best people in this whole wide world. well, couldnt help it, could they ?

the princess landed on her feet, every of her favourite people were here, mumda, dada, bebe, dadi, nani,cherry chachu and bade paa, pia(her bestie with her mum dad) mami, mama(rampi) and bubbles(bubbly) also mahi and nana(not her fav. she absouley hated him for being mr. rudey and not being nice to her mumda)
she grinned as she was oulled into hugs and was kissed before she could move to the table, picking up the knife she look back, her parents, smiling at her, teary eyed. twinkle's head resting on kunj's shoulder and kunj's hand around her waist. she streched her hand towards them, which was grasped in the intertwined lock of two hands together. twinkle and kunj bent to reach mann's height and they ushered her towards the cake.
"make a wish, mann'' bubbly urged. nodding vigorously , mann closed her eyes. flashes of her life with her parents rushed in front of her. that was all she wanted. to be with them, like a king, his queen and their princess, in their very own fairy tale, happily ever after.

-------------------------------

Edited by ..queen.. - 25 April 2016 at 12:59pm

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

tuyapal131TWINJ_AC...SaRaN....bluelake99superstar15Arhi87SweetSauKomal129817.sonalwafa.MASRkiMoonlightZenab78CuteMonstaDuumpsTranquility123kusharberryhalima_zakaSherni_Jerry.Khamosh.-Dracarys.

.Piyali. Goldie
.Piyali.
.Piyali.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:23pm | IP Logged
Awww! Sakshi I loved it!
I couldn't stop smiling throughout the whole OS!
It was adorable and I love daddy Kunj!
Mann is so sweet!
All in all, a brilliant OS!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..queen..

..queen.. Goldie
..queen..
..queen..

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Perwinkle

Awww! Sakshi I loved it!
Mann is so sweet!
well, that was fast*lauhs*
thank you, im glad u liked it
I want this to happen , cute lill family you know
thanks for reading
.Piyali. Goldie
.Piyali.
.Piyali.

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..queen..

Originally posted by Perwinkle

Awww! Sakshi I loved it!
Mann is so sweet!
well, that was fast*lauhs*
thank you, im glad u liked it
I want this to happen , cute lill family you know
thanks for reading
I'm a fast reader. 
Same!! I want to see cute family moments. 
It's a Twinj OS, I had to read it!LOL
CuteMonsta IF-Dazzler
CuteMonsta
CuteMonsta

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
Res will read tomorrow. 
:)) I know it's beautiful 

:)) I know it's cute 

:)) I know it's lovely 

:)) I know it's brilliant 

:)) I know it's superb! 

Sleepy eyes #2.20am

unres!!

hmm finally read it.. 

it was cuteness overloaded OS.. extremely beautiful.. very well written...

Made my mood happy and a big big smile.. Just loved the relation between mann and twinj..

the personification of twinkle's condition probably she was baking the cake.. was superb... the flour on her forehead.. and her sleeves pulled up hehe it was realistic..

kunj's expressions omg so cute just as twinky's 

bebe was also sweet.. and mann not close with RT and mahi LOL.. intelligent gal.. haha.. 

that birthday cake cut scene was superbly written.. I imagined it completely.

hmm.. just dont have words to express it was wonderful read.

thanks for the pm and keep smiling big..

keep writing these type of cuteness overloaded OSs, I loved it completely..

Clap..Big smile..Tongue..Smile..LOL 

Edited by MNsTrous - 17 April 2016 at 3:39am
..queen.. Goldie
..queen..
..queen..

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MNsTrous

Res will read tomorrow. 
:)) I know it's beautiful 

:)) I know it's cute 

:)) I know it's lovely 

:)) I know it's brilliant