Tashan-e-Ishq

New twinj os

roshni101 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hey guys. How are all of you?
Im back with another OS. Its quite needed right now. The forum is filled with negativity. So here's something to distract everyone.
Please relax peeps. Just chill and go with the flow. Lets just expect the unexpected. We might like the new track. Atleast let it progress and just enjoy the ride. Logic mat dhundo as its next to impossible that you'll find one 😆.
Enough of my bak bak. I hope you guys like this os. Its just something on kunj's bday.

--------x--------x--------x--------x-----

Twinkle is at taneja house.

Leela: arey puttar, tum itni subah subah yahan kya kr rhi ho? Is everything ok? Kunj theek hai na?

Twinkle: uff maa aap b na. Kitne sawaal pochti ho. Kunj theek hai. Aaj uska bday hai. Main usko surprise krna chahti hun. I wanted to be away from him when he wakes up so he thinks i forgot his bday. Ghar main b sab ko mana kiya hai usko wish krne se.

Leela: yeh toh galat baat hai puttar. Woh kitna udaas ho jaye ga.

Twinkle: kuch nhi hota. Surprise dekh k jo uske chehrey pe smile ayegi woh dekhne k liye main kuch b kr sakti hun even if it means i have to annoy him for sometime. Ab chalo, preparations krne main madat kro.

On the other hand, kunj wakes up all excited. Its his bday and nothing in the world can damper his spirits. He looks around for his jhalli wife.

Kunj: arrey yeh kidhr subah subah chali gayi hai? I cant believe it. She was suppose to be here to wish me on my bday. Aur usko dekho. Koi care hi nhi. Siyappa queen. Krdia hoga koi siyappa. Mujhe wish nhi krne ayi na, main b nhi krun ga help.

He lays back down and tries going to sleep.

Kunj (to himself): lekin agr problem main hui? Uski meri zarurat ho sakti hai. I should call her.

Kunj calls twinkle.

Twinkle: hello?

Kunj: hello ki kuch lgti, kidhar hai tu?

Twinkle: chinky k ghar hun. She needed me.

Kunj: she needed you? Aur jo mujhe teri zarurat hai uska kya?

Twinkle: tmhe meri zarurat kyun hai?

Kunj: bas hai. Aaj tumhe yaad hai kya din hai?

Twinkle: yeah, its friday. Don't tell me you called me just to ask me this. Kunj tum b na. Ek dum pagal ho.

Kunj (annoyed): arey even i know its friday. Lekin aaj kuch hai, tumhe yaad nhi?

Twinkle: kya hai aaj? Kunj saaf saaf bolo na. Kyun subah subah sar kha rhe ho?

Kunj: you know what? Just forget it. Mujhe tujhse baat hi nhi krni.

He hangs up.

Kunj: smjhti kya hai khud ko? Mera bday bhul gyi. Mera? Waise toh bnt bolti hai i love you kunj. Tum mere liye bht special ho aur apne kunj ka hi special day bhul gayi. Hadh hai yaar!

Twinkle on the other hand thinks:
Im sorry baby. Mujhe pta hai main tmhe bht tang kr rhi hun but i wanna make your bday special. Please maaf krdena. Main khud ko bhul sakti hun lekin tumhe nhi aur tumhare se judi kisi bhi cheez ko nhi. I hope you like what I've planned for you.

At sarna house:

Kunj comes down looking hotter than usual.

Cherry: kya baat hai kunj? Itne tyaar kyun ho? Koi khaas baat hai?

Kunj: aapko b nhi yaad?

Cherry: kya nhi yaad?

Kunj: k aaj kya din hai?

Cherry: aaj friday hai. Oh haan yaad agaya.

Kunj (excitedly): mujhe pta tha aap nhi bhulein ge.

Cherry: oye good for nothing, date pe main jaa rha hun aaj aur khush tu ho rha?

Kunj: date?

Cherry: haan. Aaj friday hai. Maine ek khubsurat lrki se wada kiya hai. Aaj toh main bas uski khidmat main haazir hun.

Kunj gets pissed off and leaves from there while cherry chuckles 😆

Kunj expectantly went to the breakfast table. He was sure his parents and bebe wont forget his bday. He took his seat and greeted everyone warmly. Kunj took turns staring at everyone present at the dining table with his eyebrows furrowed, shocked that far from wishing him, none of them had even acknowledged what the day was! However, everyone seemed so engrossed.

Kunj: maa apko yaad hai aaj kya din hai?

This caught everyones attention and they turned to look at him.

Usha: shaid thursday hai. No no. Its friday. Kyun beta?

Kunj: nhi bas waise hi.

Kunj stomped his foot on the floor and went back to his room.

Bebe (chuckles): Kunj ka chehra dekhne wala tha jab usse laga ke hum sab uska birthday bhool gaye. Ab humein chup rehna hai takey twinkle ki suprise na khraab ho.

In kunj's bedroom
Kunj: i cant believe all of them forgot my bday. Kbi baat nhi krun ga kisi se. Khair mujhe kya. Main apna bday akele hi celebrate kr sakta hun. Shopping krne jata hun.
He went for shopping. Hours had passed.

Kunj: yeh twinkle b na. Subah se ek phone b nhi kiya. Uska chehra b nhi dekha. Kitna miss kr rha hun ussey main. But main b nhi jaon ga ghar. Im not talking to anyone. His phone rang

Kunj: g bebe boliye? Kya hua?

Bebe (stammering): puttar woh.. Woh twinkle...

Kunj (tensed): kya hua twinkle ko? Bebe woh theek toh hai?

Bebe: tu bas jaldi se taneja house aja puttar.

Taneja house:

Kunj enters in a rush.
Kunj: idhr itna andhera kyun hai?

As soon as he said that, the lights flickered on. Kunj was shocked at the sight in front of him.
Everyone: SURPRISE!

He opened in his mouth in a wide O as his brain processed the information. Here was every single person that he loved, all standing and beaming at him while a large cake was placed in their middle. Kunj's face broke into a smile and he searched for his siyappa queen. On seeing her, he breathed a sigh of relief.
Twinkle came rushing towards him and eloped him in a bone crushing hug.

Twinkle: happy birthday baby! Im so sorry for making you upset but suprise dena tha.
She holds her ears.

Kunj: tuney mere liye itna sab kuch kiya so maaf kiya. Thank you soo much darling.

Before she could reply to him, kunj was engulfed into several hugs as all his family members hugged and wished him.

Cherry: good for nothing, happy birthday.

Kunj: cherry bhaiya aaj toh aap kisi khubsurat lrki ki khidmat main haazir hone wale thy.

Cherry: haazir hi hun bhabi jee ki khidmat main. 😉

Twinkle went on stage.
Twinkle: ladies and gentlemen, thank you all for coming to my hubby's bday. It really means a lot. Main aaj sab k samne tumse kuch kehna chahti hun kunj.
I know main bht stupid hun aur bht siyappe krti hun but thank you soo much for always being there for me. I cant thank God enough for giving me an angel in the form of you Kunj. Tum meri zindegi ka woh hissa ho jo mujhse kbi alag nhi ho sakta. You mean the world to me. Zindegi ho meri tum. Mere sab kuch tum hi ho Kunj. Meri dukh sukh k sathi , mere dost, mere hamdard. You're my pillar, my back bone. Aaj agr main yaha hun toh sirf tumhari waja se. Pyaar ka asli matlab maine tumse sikha hai kunj. I love you soo much. Mujhe kbi chor mat jana kyun k twinkle kunj k beghair kuch b nhi hai, bas ek zinda lash hi hai. My soul, my heart and everything else belongs to you. Once again, thank you soo much for helping me enrich my life with your love, care, guidance and support. You're one of the best person who walked into my life and you're someone I know wont walk out. You are someone who knows the real me and accepted me just the way I am. You made me believe that there really is good in life. When I am down and the world seems dark and empty, you're there to lift my spirits up which make the dark and empty world suddenly feel bright and full. You complete me Kunj. Im proud to call myself your wife. Happy birthday Kunj.

Everyone including Kunj get tears in their eyes. Kunj walks up on stage and pecks twinkle on the forehead and hugs her tightly.

Kunj: You are the best. Tujh jaisa koi nhi. Mujhe tujhse better kahi nhi milni thi. You are my better half, my soulmate. Yeh sab jo tuney merey barey main kaha na, im not worth it its you thats worth all this. Zindegi badal di hai meri tuney meri zindegi main akey. Mujhe itni khushi kbi nhi mili jitni khushi mujhe tere sath reh k milti hai. Jaan hai tu meri.
He goes down on his knees and holds her hand.
Kunj: i love you soo much sweetheart. Im crazy about you. Be inteha mohabbat krta hun. Kya ap apne hubby k sath dance kro gi mrs twinkle kunj sarna.
She nods her head.

(Im gonna skip the dance part as i suck at writing those. Just imagine yuvi's dream 😆 )

Finally it was time to cut the cake. Everyone sang, cheered and clapped as Kunj finally cut the cake. He fed it to twinkle and the rest. Twinkle fed him some and put some on his face.
He pretended to be angry and went to the kitchen to clean up. Twinkle went behind him

Twinkle: lao main saaf krdun

Kunj: kaisi krey gi? Koi tissue nhi hai idhr

Twinkle: i dont need a tissue. Meri tongue kaafi hai

Kunj: kya baat hai baby? Aaj khud romance? Warna toh main hi peeche bhaag rha hota hun

Twinkle: its your bday. Aaj toh jaan b maango ge toh de dun gi. Romance kya cheez hai phir.
Twinkle places her arms around his neck and moves closer to him. Kunj closes his eyes. Twinkle wipes off the cake icing using her tongue from the side of his mouth and then captures his lips in a passionate kiss. Shivers run down both their spines but they don't let go of each other. Twinkle breaks the kiss.

Kunj: bas? Itna sa?

Twinkle: baki sab room main. Aj raat im all yours.

Kunj: where's my gift?

Twinkle: main hun na tumhara gift. I won't complain today in our room. Jo chahe kr sakte ho. I even bought something hot to wear. After all tumhari bday hai. You deserve it, no? Ab chalo party main sab wait kr rhey.

Kunj: kya yaar twinkle. Pehle yeh sab bol k mera gutter mind on kiya aur ab jb mujhe kuch kuch ho rha hai toh party main leke jaa rhi. Mujhe nhi jana. Mujhe mera gift chahye. Chal na plzz
Twinkle: plz baby zidd mat kro. Sab k sath bhi toh time spend kro.

Kunj: okay fine. But only an hour phir puri raat aur subah tum meri ho.

Twinkle: ok pakka.

She moves to leave but he grabs her and captures her lips.

Kunj: ek ghanta guzarney k liye i needed this.

He bits her lips.

Twinkle: ouch kunj.

Kunj: woh mujhe sweet torture krne k liye tha.

Twinkle: bht shaitaan hogye ho tum.

Kunj: haan, tumhara shaitaan.

Twinkle: i love you.

Kunj: i love you too.

Both leave the kitchen thinking about the blissful night they'll share ahead.

THE END!
Juttey chappal sab allowed hain. I know its quite long and im seriously sorry if i killed you guys with boredom. I hope you guys liked this. 😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PiyaKaira thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Brilliant OS!
Kunj getting annoyed was so cuute!
The whole OS was just adorable. 
My only complain, I would've loved a continuation of the night😛

roshni101 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Perwinkle

Brilliant OS!

Kunj getting annoyed was so cuute!
The whole OS was just adorable.
My only complain, I would've loved a continuation of the night😛

aww thank you soo much 😊
Im glad you liked it 😳
Hehe i left the night part for your imagination.
I really suck at writing those scenes.
You guys would have thrown tomatoes at me if i had continued 😆
..queen.. thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awweeewwweee
that was uber cuteee...I just saw it and im like awww
I smiled so big at twinkle's little speech, huuhhh
please please write moreee

Duumps thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This is awesome OS.
So cute.Loved it.
The kitchen scene is so adorable.
This deserves a part 2.

roshni101 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ..queen..

awweeewwweee

that was uber cuteee...I just saw it and im like awww

I smiled so big at twinkle's little speech, huuhhh

please please write moreee

aww thank you soo much. It really means a lot. 😊
I really want twinkle to say something like this to kunjin the show. He really deserves it.
I'll write more eventually 😊
roshni101 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Duumps

This is awesome OS.

So cute.Loved it.
The kitchen scene is so adorable.
This deserves a part 2.

Awwe thank you soo much.
Im glad you liked it 😳
I actually suck at writing those hot scenes so that's why i stopped 😆
But i'll think about a part 2 😊
17.sonal thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Aaree kinna cute tha ye.. 
Kunj sweety pie.. Sad ho gaya ...kisiko uska baddy yaad nai...
Very sweet dear...
Twinkle ka speech ws vry adorable...loved it...
Write more.. 
Awesome it ws..
nitalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
beautiful 
thank you😊
Sherni_Jerry thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
adorable OS Roshini. loved it so much <3
pls write more