Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

FF || I Wish You Were My First Love #3 | Shot-31 on Page-55 | May/25 (Page 34)

Dtkp IF-Dazzler
Dtkp
Dtkp

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Waiting for next.

_Divan_foreva Senior Member
_Divan_foreva
_Divan_foreva

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
DAammmnnn... dis was wayyy tooo scaryyy yaarrr...!! Raman's possession nd anger... OMMGGG... itss reallyy veryyy scaryy!!! Nd den scary on part of IshRa being separated..!!! I hope Raman don't soo any wrong thing to himself..!! Itsss realllyy like he was overowered by a ghost... nd den even want to knw wat he was reasoning infront of ishita wen appa pushed him away frm her... he said "I've dis problem"... wat problem he have... plzzz update soonnn...!!
peg_pionne IF-Rockerz
peg_pionne
peg_pionne

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Great update i can believe Raman did this but i think ishita is the one who gonna miss Raman badly and Cme back herself to himShockedClap
NIDA.ISHRAFAN IF-Rockerz
NIDA.ISHRAFAN
NIDA.ISHRAFAN

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:29pm | IP Logged
Omg ishu is scared
But Raman did right. 
By beating him up
But going away is da Sol
Update soon

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

maduragymhasium

Sri1091 IF-Sizzlerz
Sri1091
Sri1091

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Omg omg yeh Sab kya tha I am hell sacred of this Raman yaar pehle he didn't like ishita's dress and did a scene for dat wen they are alone and den dat rouge behaved bad with ishita but Raman almost vuse maar daala like really?? Oh god dis man is like I can't even say words re he is scary and he didn't even have an ounce of regret for doing anything like dat and ishita is jst a scared kitten I felt really bad by seeing her in dat state yaar bechari kitni Dari hui hein ayyo and den family drama she is scared of him and wants to be away from him for sometime but he is kya bolun vuske baare mein ahhh he is ready to something to himself as he can't do anything to her and he is warning her dat if she goes away he will do something to himself and ishita's words are so true he is loving her soo much dat itz killing her like a slow poison both physically and mentally and again at last he became so soft and vulnerable isko kahi spilt personality disorder hein kya?? Like in d movie aparachit??? Kuch karo is Aadmi ka ayyo he needs physyartic help do something Gaayu counseling keliye bejo ise
niki996 Groupbie
niki996
niki996

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
Wooow...awesom...luved it...truely...tysm fr pm
mamtasingla IF-Sizzlerz
mamtasingla
mamtasingla

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
omg...what a update
raman behaving like a psychoShocked
making ishita scaredCry
continue soon
maduragymhasium IF-Rockerz
maduragymhasium
maduragymhasium

Posted: 28 April 2016 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
fantastic update dear

i have no words to explain about this update dear

i am more than scary about ishra separation moreover raman health dear

i myself don't know why my heart goes to raman dear what he need know is care attention from loved ones but all are against him even his parents

i agree he behaved like more than anything whoever in ishu position they will scare but i am disagree with ishu decision dear

by moving away from him give good solution answer is no it make situation worst moreover it increase his insecurities

why everyone behaved like this he is human not any mad man

why ishu is little bit make him comfortable with her ?

who initiate this movie plan is her and he doesnt want to go but ready to go for her

ishu very well know that he hate modern dress why cant she wear what he like most ( no one is know except her he is  more possessive towards her still have issues in trust people )

still every problem is started by her but result went to raman is wrong not her

whoever in raman position they will do  what raman does  who misbehaved with his wife but raman is little bit high i agree but if she agree when he asked to go to home this will not happen

both are in competition that

who ego is big ?

who love is big ?

but answer is they are lack in love moreover understanding each other ( raman tried to rectify his mistake but ishu doesn't allow him to do )

simply raman did his work in home who initiate romance its her but now raman mistake that he  give her pain omg

raman is in break down position they have to treat him like baby ( he has some issues and tried to open up to her but she is in escape position that he tried to kill her )

more than ishu iyer family is irritating more than them raman parents are  irritating

i have an doubt whether they are raman parents really ?

why cant ishu  take decision after discussing with her in laws instead of inform to her parents firstly  ( still raman parents are behaved as parents to her right )

i never support raman whatever he behaved with ishu is totally wrong

when someone is anger they will do like this instead of make their anger increased moreover not make them  think they did some big crime and give some time to cool  them then initiate what feel means somewhat problem level is decreased instead of worsen

after seeing raman pain and his words i felt he is in verge of breakdown moreover in position nearer to suicide

intentionally or unintentionally ishu make situation the worst 

my question is all are behind consoling  ishu means who will take care raman ?

even if problem is solved between ishra ( like ishu need some time so that she take decision to move away from him temporarily or permanently is  up to her ) if she sure that after so much happen ishu parents allow her to stay with raman  even she love him madly deeply ? want to go back to him ?

one think is conform raman loved her over possessively but what about ishu ? ( i am confused whether it is love or dominant or secure life or anything )

continue soon dear

extremely sorry if i hurt you or anyone by this reply

extremely sorry for bore yet confused  long comments dear  ( unable to control myself so just pour it  please adjust it )

Edited by maduragymhasium - 28 April 2016 at 1:57pm

Go to top