Ye Hai Mohabbatein

India-Forums

Ye Hai Mohabbatein
Ye Hai Mohabbatein

FF || I Wish You Were My First Love #3 | Shot-31 on Page-55 | May/25 (Page 17)

Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Roohachu

<font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">First regarding ur note
I know u r angry n sad
But I'm also sad sadCryCry
N u got 150+ likes right now
So there's no chance for not updating this one I know
So update soon
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N about the update
Ab toh role reversal ho gaya
</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">ROFL
Now what will happen?
When Raman became ready for a child will she say no Raman?ShockedConfused
Well I'm confused
Hmmm
So someone is jealous of our Jallu queen's life
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N Raman n Ishu
They again fought
Ayyooo
They're seriously Fools in love
But manofying ur partner with sooo much love after a fight increases love
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Update soon
</font><font face="Georgia, Times New Roman, Times, serif">
</font>

I know I made you cry by my disclaimer Ouch
But don't worry... This obd will have a next part Embarrassed
Role reversal... Wink I didn't plan it girl but you know Ishu is crazy Wink so anything is possible amidst a lot of fights LOL
Glad you enjoyed the part...!
I'll try to update soon Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Roohachu

Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Armor_ishra..

awesome update...
Smile

Thank you Embarrassed
Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maddy209

congrats for d new thread dii
fabulous update
waiting for ishita's turn to manofy raman
update soon di

Thank you dear...
Glad you enjoyed it Embarrassed
Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by RitaDivan

Party<font color="#ff00cc" size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Congratulations Gayu for the 3rd threadDancingon one of your best worksClap</font>
<font color="#ff00cc" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
</font>
I felt Raman was so cute too with his antics... but what goes around comes around so here returns our kadoos Kumar bck!

But this time it was Ishu's fault ... Well okay that she didn't wanted to create any drama between mother-son duo ... But he was genuinely concerned for her and just asked about her worries ... I also agree he used some harsh words to make her speak but she didn't had to burst out in that way! ... These two are no less then the other! UuufffAngry
I liked the way she was trying to manofy Raman ...LOLBut devil being devil didn't give up in spite of being difficult to resist!

Finally Chotu Miku is here with Ishu ... The conversation was quite curious I didn't expect this at all ... But somehow it has helped Ishu understand that it was not needed to get pregnant immediately after marriage thought ... Although I'm not sure Ishu understood it correctly and what will be her conclusions ... For that I have to wait for the next updateWink

Superbly amazing update Gayu Clapyou cleared the teaser here ... Somehow Ishu has to come up with a good plan to cajole her love ... I know you will help her with thatThumbs UpI'm just curious how will she do itLOL

I think you did good it demanding likes for the updates as you got 168 likes as per now! Congrats for that too!

Thank yourHug

Amritha

Thank you Amrita Hug

Yeah Ishu is at fault now!
Oh girl you also confused me like the protagonists of the story. You mean Ishu is at fault and Raman did wrong by using harsh words Silly Well, you said we can consider his way of talking so far his end is to comfort his wife, right?

oh...yeah...Miku's words will take time to get a conclusion in her mind and you seriously should waitWink

Coming to my demands...Yeah it's good that I gotta see some more readers Embarrassed

Glad you enjoyed the update babe Hug

RitaDivan

Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yashivid

Congratulations gayu for the third thread.Clap
Lovely update as always.
This time ishu is at fault. I know she doesn't want to get raman angry on his parents but I guess she can make him understand in way that he doesn't looses his cool n still support ishu in the baby matter. She is hiding the matter n also blaming him.
Loved the way he was behaving in his anger. Puttar had a tough time controlling his itch to hold his seducing wife. So cute.
Mihikas discussion with her was a eye opener I guess as to how she can make the best of time before having a baby.
Continue soon.
Ur post scared me to the extent that I was regularly checking the number of likes till it reached 150.Ouch
That's y this late comment.
Desperately waiting for the next part

Thank you dear...
Glad you enjoyed the update... Embarrassed
You're right, Ishu acted dumb this time and she's complicated the matter Sleepy
PS. You really checked the likes Shocked
That's so sweet of you...I love you Hug

yashivid

Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gargpoo

Sorry ...i m late
Awsm update..
So raman knows something is bothering ishita
Bt she is not sharing bcs she doesnt want col war btwn him n his parents..
Again fight...she hurt him...
Liked the way she ws trying to manaofy him..bt he is ravan kumar...
Mihika telling her its not a big deal to wait for kids for 2/3 yrs...ishita is thinking raman ws not wrong too
Loved it
Cont soon

Thank you Poonam...
Glad you enjoyed the update dear...
I'll try to update soon Embarrassed
Gaya3sb IF-Sizzlerz
Gaya3sb
Gaya3sb

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:22am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 180 member(s) liked the above post:

suratbartleyeda83sona27rashmiaroranimboopaniskhwaisheyrk31Aastha26nerdjojoDeepuu12DilaniLoveKryanhello2u2babe.dollsimplipu123pooja281112eenadu3pushpa_123AhAnA390shweta90priya.111chetnamanoreDIVYATRILOKdevu123422sonamRuhaaniMITIRAMDarlingbhuvi95kpsvcjuneja99ShyliUDIVZewascchandyRoohhsamisukiumashi.majumdersandumanikniwruPreeti7590Sanaublessy7Suryakavi0912ishra297Mika07Pradumukphupriyac9ivyanishracrazyanidivanadashanzykeren_07niki996ColumbusneelzzzjijeshmaakkMehtabsaitwerkhaveena8nikichatz1riya65shutarchuzzekta979sony1990ciciljosephShre28Meghna_IshRaIshu27anamika87..Maayah..remya1990KP_DT_FanananyachaudharyN.R.Ronaanoos123maddykp143rhb_Divan_forevavij1978Divya5377apoo91zeenucharmshreya303sheejarjnMarvi15areeba_fatimaanamika89JDTKPLove9ladyprincessTrisha006sonidivan18Lakshmi.divanRitaDivanJinal_999DewdivzKpfan-1Divek-ishradisciplineSairanoor..Honeydukes..Jyoti8dtlover08sanjana_nanda-AngryBird-RkchinjuMitishrafansunshinejopammi108ayminyashividishitaruhisuper_cutieasma18Prayosha.DivAndethachandu1234DipaliGIsha_Pathareishra00imabinayavanisreesuhi.mahiSuryaIshraholicViru_NeutroginaJniISHRA83florine_20sireesha76snehaseshanAnum_saysshravsssagm1998lalibhaskarDivaniimayraasonalgupta2004sarayasriyajaya1867varalasmilesusmitacutekhusboo-Nii-Sk-Sharminthreetashavetamehta32Suma1012attitudequeen17divyaruhiPremPBSBJinan.fSharmmaduragymhasiumLovely_IshRanafnaf...Forever...DikshaNpeg_pionneswathinhana_yavni_19--HANISA--gargpooishra_JD_clubnahtani88GugumintisukankshakrasheemasomaniSri1091kaa1202ishrasoulMdwsttraveller_girlDivanrusree1809akriti154MysticRiver

-Nii- IF-Dazzler
-Nii-
-Nii-

Posted: 19 April 2016 at 6:55am | IP Logged
Edited...
Oh my gayaaaBlushingBlushing
Now you noe,why I loveee fightsBlushingROFL
Super hot...

Raman n ishita,are such complex characters... But what makes this story beautiful is...they were complex when you started this story...abhi bhi utne hi complicated hai which is the best part...

Mihir n Raman conversationROFL
Jaha dekho waha ishitaLOL...mihir should've said...hogaya hai tujko toh pyaar sajna,laakh karle tu inkaar sajnaTongue
He wants to punish her but is bothered about kissing as well tauba!!
Yeh ladka...

Ishita ko Kuch karne ki zaroorat hi nahi...cos Raman
ROFL...was sure he would make out with herLOL

So she's planning a movie date... N he's planning something else...let's see who'll be successful...
Update soon...

Edited by -Nii- - 19 April 2016 at 8:45am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

smitaromaRoohhRitaDivanmaduragymhasiumGaya3sbMysticRiver

Go to top