Raman is a hell possessive person...
Poor ishita
Continue soon 
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 7 years ago
congrats for 50 pages completion dear

fabulous update dear

really you are different and surprise able  writer unable t o predict what is in your mind moreover what is next but always give  best what readers want in an different manner

i am more than happy

awesome written dear πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

continue soon dear
sukanksha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
These two aliens meri samaj k bahar k hai... Inke ways of manaofy are also alag hi...
Now toh I only sit back and enjoy
traveller_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Part 30
Awesome...loved it
Both are crazy for each other...
But we love them for that
Ishita is also equally insane
Continue soon 
...Forever... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Shot 30
First of all, I want to say that I want the next shot ASAP!!! 
Plzzz... Just cant wait...
Now coming to this shot...
Ugh!! They both are insane for each other and I am for them...
Gosh!! They are mad and they will make us one day...
Punar Milan was superb!!
Love it
Love it all...
fSharm thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Congo for crossing 50 pages in 3rd thread...
Waiting for update...
Update soon..
Marvi15 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
nice part very well written... loved ..waiting for next..
RitaDivan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hieee Gayu πŸ˜Š SRY yaar had taken a break from reading that's y didn't review! Now I'm bck πŸ˜Š

Haw! πŸ˜² What was planned to be a movie date turned out to be a Nightmare! Uuufff seriously yaar after reading shot - 28 I felt like shouting out loud of all that happened! 

'SIGH starting with Raman's reaction about her cloths were too much .. This man has to change for long run to be with Ishu! 

Aaarrrggg wht was that moron doing with Ishu!?!  πŸ˜‘ I genuinely felt Raman did good in beating him out and when that guy came witha stone in his hand everything happened son fast and couldn't have been avoided! ... What two things shocked me later was his cool behavior as if nothing happened ... That's wierd! & Ishu letting her parents know before having a word with him πŸ˜•
Then everything happened in flash πŸ˜² Appa and Amma at Balla's and all their reactions not even letting him talk with Ishu alone ... Even she was not willing πŸ₯Ί 

Reading All this while I was so frustrated and in the verge of breaking my head apart! Imagine me reading everything with my hand on my head ... And going 'aaarrrggg' once in a while ... My parents where like are you crazy? 

Thank God finally she wanted to talk to him ... Now Appa's turn to be stubborn! πŸ˜‘  

Loved each and every word you used to describe the situation through Raman's POV and his reflection about the everything much needed to clear things up! 

His conclusions and clearing that he trusts Ishu was amazing and the thought that maybe she shouldn't have married soon before confronting himself after his breakup and all the humiliation from public πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
And super glad he has gone to meet Ishu ... πŸ˜† The way closed the door leaving Amma out ... And he cuddling with her .. And all her reactions πŸ‘πŸΌ 

When she realized about last night .. Her reactions hahaha πŸ˜† ... Wow she left me dumbstruck as Raman! Like seriously that's it? After all you pulled up? Ishu grow up! Decide! 
But seriously I loved how she reacted though I'm also a prandh! ... But Raaammaannn now that she wants to come you wanna give her space? 

I was like these two are perfect couples! As they were like 'I'm at fault' 'no i'm sorry' ... So Cute! And Ishu kisses  and realizing she could have lost him! 

As per now I can't even guess what will happen next cause our phyco pair ISHRA β€οΈ and our gr8 Gayu .. Both are unpredictable with the plot! And they won't stop amazing us! 

Thank you so much πŸ€— and love you & Pls continue soon πŸ˜‰

Edited by RitaDivan - 7 years ago
attitudequeen17 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome one di
i think they r madπŸ˜†
madly in love kaho ya total mad kahoπŸ˜‰
no offence in that
they fight with each other..even blame each other and cant take apologies of each other too...o god...gone case hh pure🀣
They r totally made for each other couple😊
Ishu wants her old raman, a dominating one so she literrally pushed him till that extend
i told u they r mad...
pls...update soon gaya di
waiting!!!!
Edited by ..Armor_ishra.. - 7 years ago