Ye Hai Mohabbatein

FF || I Wish You Were My First Love #3 | Shot-31 on Page-55 | May/25 - Page 27

_Divan_foreva thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 7 years ago
Omggg... dat was drastic... plzzz update soonnn di... actually dis time i wamted Raman to ignore her... i wanted Ishita to do the same wat Raman did...coz its always Raman bends his head infront of her...!! But stilll appa was really brutal wid Raman by not listening him...plzz update soonnn dii... u give updates in 3 days if not possible daily den plzz update in  2 days...plzzz actually i m addicted to ur updates sooo i feel like dis...(puppy face) but plzzz plzzz plzz... update soonn

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

smilesusmita thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Great Update di
Appa was behaving vry rude
Unhe ek bar ishra ko Milne dia hota to Ishita thik hoti
Update soon
Plz plz plz
Jaldi update dena
I can't wait to know wt will happen Edited by smilesusmita - 7 years ago
apoo91 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Woah!!!
Why so their life so complicated😕
Ishita's fever is not because of Raman but because of staying away from him... appa samjho..
Toshi's right.. Raman n appa are too similar.. won't listen to reason when it comes to their loved ones..
Ishita's only medic is Raman.. let them meet
Plz don't stop updates.. waiting for next
akriti154 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Nycc update
i don't knw if raman was right or wrong
n appa too
all i know is i want ishra together n of course a lil calm raman
continue soon
thnxx 4 pm
peg_pionne thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Excellent and brilliant update ishita and Raman can't stay away from each other but i can and can't understand appa because he loves his daughter but is cruel because i think he doesn't understand the love between ishita and Raman 😭👏
heemasomani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update
it was so emotional 
both are acting immature 
they can't stay away from each other 
cutekhusboo thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Very emotional update...
Continue soon
yashivid thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
After reading the last update I was confused about raman but this update has somewhat cleared my mind about him.
Both of them r right at their place. I thought that raman acted violently bcoz of his insecurity towards ishu, but when he said that he would have done the same thing for any other woman was soo good. 

Ishu also realised that he would have been hurt had he not beaten that scoundrel, but she was just too scared to think straight at that point. Dragging her parents into this was not right move from her side but I guess fear had taken over her mind.

The most beautiful part is that these two just can't stay away from each. He tells her not to come back n then sees her from the balcony. She reads his pain n pleads her parents to let her go...aww so beautiful. Next day puttar reaches home. This is what makes me fall in love with this story so crazily...their undying maddening love for each other.

Aise mind blowing awesome updates dete ho aur kehte ho ki next update nahi karoongi.😭
U r telling that u will wrap it up in short..😭😭

Pls pls pls don't do this... I love u n ur stories so much gayu...🤗
Pls update soon eagerly waiting. Pls pls pls 
ishra00 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
These two cant stay away from each other. Both were right at their place. 
Raman and ishu pov is cleared now. Ishita realized it later that she should have not informed her parents. Both are madly in love with each other. Raman coming next day to meet ishu. But dont knw 
Plz dont say that you wont update . It is one of my favorite story.
anamika89 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i refresh ur story page many times a day jst to get any update of any of ur story
one update of urs make my day
thanks yaar ur stories r awesome