Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Gaya3sb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: RitaDivan

🥳<font color="#ff00cc" size="2" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Congratulations Gayu for the 3rd threadon one of your best works👏</font>

<font color="#ff00cc" face="Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">
</font>
I felt Raman was so cute too with his antics... but what goes around comes around so here returns our kadoos Kumar bck!

But this time it was Ishu's fault ... Well okay that she didn't wanted to create any drama between mother-son duo ... But he was genuinely concerned for her and just asked about her worries ... I also agree he used some harsh words to make her speak but she didn't had to burst out in that way! ... These two are no less then the other! Uuufff😡
I liked the way she was trying to manofy Raman ...😆But devil being devil didn't give up in spite of being difficult to resist!

Finally Chotu Miku is here with Ishu ... The conversation was quite curious I didn't expect this at all ... But somehow it has helped Ishu understand that it was not needed to get pregnant immediately after marriage thought ... Although I'm not sure Ishu understood it correctly and what will be her conclusions ... For that I have to wait for the next update😉

Superbly amazing update Gayu 👏you cleared the teaser here ... Somehow Ishu has to come up with a good plan to cajole her love ... I know you will help her with that👍🏼I'm just curious how will she do it😆

I think you did good it demanding likes for the updates as you got 168 likes as per now! Congrats for that too!

Thank your🤗

Amritha

Thank you Amrita 🤗

Yeah Ishu is at fault now!
Oh girl you also confused me like the protagonists of the story. You mean Ishu is at fault and Raman did wrong by using harsh words 🤪 Well, you said we can consider his way of talking so far his end is to comfort his wife, right?

oh...yeah...Miku's words will take time to get a conclusion in her mind and you seriously should wait😉

Coming to my demands...Yeah it's good that I gotta see some more readers 😳

Glad you enjoyed the update babe 🤗
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Originally posted by: yashivid

Congratulations gayu for the third thread.👏

Lovely update as always.
This time ishu is at fault. I know she doesn't want to get raman angry on his parents but I guess she can make him understand in way that he doesn't looses his cool n still support ishu in the baby matter. She is hiding the matter n also blaming him.
Loved the way he was behaving in his anger. Puttar had a tough time controlling his itch to hold his seducing wife. So cute.
Mihikas discussion with her was a eye opener I guess as to how she can make the best of time before having a baby.
Continue soon.
Ur post scared me to the extent that I was regularly checking the number of likes till it reached 150.
That's y this late comment.
Desperately waiting for the next part

Thank you dear...
Glad you enjoyed the update... 😳
You're right, Ishu acted dumb this time and she's complicated the matter 🥱
PS. You really checked the likes 😲
That's so sweet of you...I love you 🤗
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Originally posted by: gargpoo

Sorry ...i m late
Awsm update..
So raman knows something is bothering ishita
Bt she is not sharing bcs she doesnt want col war btwn him n his parents..
Again fight...she hurt him...
Liked the way she ws trying to manaofy him..bt he is ravan kumar...
Mihika telling her its not a big deal to wait for kids for 2/3 yrs...ishita is thinking raman ws not wrong too
Loved it
Cont soon

Thank you Poonam...
Glad you enjoyed the update dear...
I'll try to update soon 😳
Gaya3sb thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

-Nii- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Edited...
Oh my gayaaa☺️☺️
Now you noe,why I loveee fights☺️🤣
Super hot...

Raman n ishita,are such complex characters... But what makes this story beautiful is...they were complex when you started this story...abhi bhi utne hi complicated hai which is the best part...

Mihir n Raman conversation🤣
Jaha dekho waha ishita😆...mihir should've said...hogaya hai tujko toh pyaar sajna,laakh karle tu inkaar sajna😛
He wants to punish her but is bothered about kissing as well tauba!!
Yeh ladka...

Ishita ko Kuch karne ki zaroorat hi nahi...cos Raman
🤣...was sure he would make out with her😆

So she's planning a movie date... N he's planning something else...let's see who'll be successful...
Update soon...

Edited by -Nii- - 8 years ago
discipline thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update dear 
Can't wait for  next update 
Movie date of ishra!!!😳
Thanks for the pm Edited by discipline - 8 years ago
Sri1091 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
These 2 are most complicated characters ever I can't understand them a bit and we can't even guess watz going in their mind at all oh god there Mihir was trying to understand Raman but did he get in return?? Only confusion he doesn't want to melt away with ishita but he is sure to check how he is smelling wat was dat 😆 and den Raman doesn't want anyone near ishita other than him even his mother and father jallu puttar and den frst tym I felt dat their convo is ligh hearted even tough wen are discussing something serious I liked and ishita is cutely complaining abt his stubble awww these two such cutie pies I soo love them and den movie date is up then y is Raman not so comfortable for taking ishita out with him?? Gaayu will u fulfill my wish dis tym?? Ishita slapping Shagun and showing her place and Raman proud of ishita for doing dat?? Pretty plzz
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sri1091

These 2 are most complicated characters ever I can't understand them a bit and we can't even guess watz going in their mind at all oh god there Mihir was trying to understand Raman but did he get in return?? Only confusion he doesn't want to melt away with ishita but he is sure to check how he is smelling wat was dat 😆 and den Raman doesn't want anyone near ishita other than him even his mother and father jallu puttar and den frst tym I felt dat their convo is ligh hearted even tough wen are discussing something serious I liked and ishita is cutely complaining abt his stubble awww these two such cutie pies I soo love them and den movie date is up then y is Raman not so comfortable for taking ishita out with him?? Gaayu will u fulfill my wish dis tym?? Ishita slapping Shagun and showing her place and Raman proud of ishita for doing dat?? Pretty plzz

Glad you enjoyed the update Sri...
BTW, yaar girl...I'm planning for such a scene where IshGun hot confrontation takes place. But I want it to be in link with Raman's trust issues. So that'll be a little late 🥱
Hope you don't mind me making it a different track! But you've to tolerate Shaggy in that particular scene 😆
Gaya3sb thumbnail
Originally posted by: discipline

Superb update dear

Can't wait for next update
Movie date of ishra!!!😳

Thank you dear...
Glad you enjoyed it 😳
-AngryBird- thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ahhh! Update! Yayyyee! Ohh, the update was so cute. Raman is so cute! He always do the opposite of what he says! Anyways, update soon. I love this FF!