Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fivestars thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
lucky gal..watching sid and shraddha in one movie is a double torture..
AnVishtian thumbnail
Did I like the movie where Shraddha made me want to go deaf every time she came on screen? 
Nope. 

One of the worst movies on my list.

When the movie is centred around the heroine and the heroine makes you want to kill her yourself, you sorta lose any connection you have with the movie.
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Originally posted by: -cuteee.tigress

In theater I loved PRDP! 🤣 because Salman looked so handsome ☺️ my cousins and others present in the hall literally gasped when he appeared on screen! HE'S SO HOT!!!! <3 I just stared at him for the whole movie and enjoyed the experience. 

but when I watched it on tv, I was like...😆 won't watch it again. EVER. It is still bearable for me though, not some sort of torture.

@bold red-my thoughts exactly😳
ZestyZeniaZetas thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Rinnie.

Did I like the movie where Shraddha made me want to go deaf every time she came on screen? 

Nope. 

One of the worst movies on my list.

When the movie is centred around the heroine and the heroine makes you want to kill her yourself, you sorta lose any connection you have with the movie.

😆
RainbowPearls thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
In theatre I liked it but when I watched it again on tv, I hated it 😳 
Deadinside thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
🤣Whats matter between Theatre and TV?
I Loved it in the theatre And i Hated it on TV...W*F!
Get-Lost thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It was okayish..I fell in love with Sid-Shradha chemistry from the promos but in the movie it didn't live up to my expectations. Maybe because I was hoping for a happy ending. But Ritesh was surprisingly good as villian and yes songs too.
One time watch..don't bother watching it again.
Zee_RK thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I really hated the movie I dont even have words to explain my hatred for 'Ek Villain'.. I had to pay for my brother's ticket as well and convinced him to watch the movie and paid 20 😆 In the theatre I really wanted to kill myself as the movie was predictable and there was no thrill.. It was a torture to say the least... Anyhow after that experience, I only go to theatres to watch Ranbir's movies from my own pocket and if it stars some other star then I make sure someone else is paying for my ticket 😆 
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
I enjoyed it. I especially love Riteish. He was soo creepy but did a brilliant job!
rocky212 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I had such high hopes for this movie coz i thought that it could be a nice PG version of 'I saw the devil' (which was a great movie but too gruesome for me) but nope. Ek Villain was unbearable! Mostly coz of the terrible acting from shraddha 🤢 and Sid (who wasn't as cringeworthy as her but was still meh) so if you wanna watch it then really lower your expectation and you might enjoy it. Like really really lower it 😆