Kunj's Cuddly Doll(4Shots)-Last Shot Updated

Posted: 8 years ago
Index:
Shot 1-Page 1
Shot 2-Page 3
Shot 3-Page 4
Last Shot- Page 5
Hey guys here i'm with my first 3shoted fiction ... Hope u ll lyk it ...
Here goes the 1st shot :
Kunj's Cuddly Braty

Kunj sarna who earned fame nd glory in a vry early age through his hard work and perseverance ... Through his honesty and struggle he has achieved a pwrful pisition... Kunj was one of the top industrialist in india as well as other countries... He was the one who knocked the door of success in the age of 21...

RT was also an well known business tycoon in mumbai ... He had two daughters nmed Twinkle and Mahi.. Twinkles mom died while gvng birth to mahi ... Rt lovingly raised up his girls ...
Twinkle was almost 22... Bt her behaviour nd attitude was like a 7 yrs baby who was the princess of her dad ... Rt's extreme love didnt let his daughters grow up ...
Twinkle was crazy abt soft toys ,barbie dolls,branded dresses,shoes ,bobby pins nd chocolates ... Whenvr she becms stress she sits with a box of chocolate to decrease her stress ... Twinkle was a mdcl stdnt ...
On the other hand mahi another eye of Rt was a law stdnt ... She was almost 20...She was strng,bold,stylish cmpltly dfrnt frm twinkle ...
But the similarity btwn thm was their their love nd sprt fr theieslvs nd their pa...

A royal nd luxurious prty was held in KS s place ... High classed people were invited incldnt Rt nd his F*Ly ...

Rt:Baccho ??? Ab bas bhi kro ... Hume der horahi hai ...
Bas ayi papa mahi nd twnkle shouted at the sme tym ...
Rt: Kitni tym lgati hai yh ladkiyan taiyar hone me ...
We r done bobs ... Both Mahi nd twinkle were stndng infrnt Rt ...They were lkng lyk princesses ...
Twinkle was wearing an anarkali combinated with gldn nd black color , her hair was open nd straightend , She was wearing a ball type golden top earng nd blood red colourd lipcolour ... She was lkng lyk a out of ths wrld ...
Mahi was wearing a pallazo type dress colored black nd white ... With huge round earings nd a tight ponytail , her lipcolor was hot pink ... She was lkng lyk a model ...
Evryone was mesmerised seeing the lavish decoration of KS s party ... Rt enterd in the prty wth his grls ... He realized tht most of the eyes were admiring his beautifull daughters ...

Lights went off ... It cme back in few secs with a dashing nd hot guy who was stndng on the stge showing his back to the guests ... Whn he turnd ,,, girls in the party was about to faint...
It was none other thn The handsome hunk "Mr. Kunj Sarna"

So how was tht ... Must comment buddysEdited by maisarah - 7 years ago
awww, iloved the name, eeks...okay u need to continue asap
matlab awesome wala awesome tha yaar
upadate soon
awww
so need to continue asap yaar
matlab awesome wala awesome tha
oooh I also loved loved the name
jaldi se next update do
Very nyc Intro Dear... 
Kunj Sarna The Heartthrob...
I am Feeling its goin to b a Love triangle...hehe..
Anyway... I wud love to c hw u unfold this story.   
Loved it.. 
Continue soon
Brilliant start!
Hayye Kunj!
Thanks for the PM!
Cont. soon!
Awww this is cute, looking forward to next update!
This is an awesome intro.
The heartthrob Sarna.
Wow,Loving this,can't wait for you to continue.
wow amazing start dear
i just loved it
i really kunj will fall for twinkle at first sight itself
plzzz do continue soon
thanks for the pm dear😃
Wowww... Nice concept...
Kunj- twinkle-mahi any love triangle??
Continue soon...
Edited by amlavs - 8 years ago
Originally posted by amlavs

Wowww... Nice concept...
Kunj- twinkle-mahi any love triangle??
Continue soon...

Thnku fr praising amlavas ... It inspires a lot ... Surprise is waiting fr u ... Stay tuned ...