bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Here We Go...

Dhani and others were waiting ouside the operation theatre...Kanak was sitting and sobbing while dashrath, sushmaji and shalu were praying to god with folded hands...

Dhani was standing at a corner, recalling what a disaster took place in her life just 2 hours back..She remembered how Viplav proposed her for the first time, their romantic moments, marriage, shower romance everything...A big drop of tear escaped her eye...the man inside the operation theater was her husband, her love, he was the person for whom she can lay down her life without hesitating...and today he is fighting for life and death because of her...He was terribly injured while saving her...dhani knelt down on the ground, covered her face with her hands and started sobbing...when suddenly Kanak got up from her seat and came and stood beside dhani, "why are you crying now?...haan?...u should be ashamed of urself that inspite of knowing about ur kundli dosh u still married my son ...its because of you that my child is on death bed"

Dhani got up and stood facing Kanak.."Majhi I married ur son because I love him...I know u hate me but i dont hate you...please dont blame me for what happened...My husband is lying there inside...My love is fighting for his life...not for his life but for my life...I will die if anything happens to him...You think that i married him because i am not his well wisher...No maajhi that is not true...i married him to give him all the love which i have in my heart for him...i love Viplav too much...i just cant see him in little bit of pain...why cant u understand the pain which i am going through??...u r worried for ur son and i am equally worried for my husband..'..Dhani, by now had started crying her heart out...when the doctor came out of the operation theater..

Everyone rushed to him to know about Viplav's state...Doctor informed that Viplav is successfully operated but he lost a lot of blood...his organs are seriously injured..."Although he is now in his senses , but still I cant say anything...anything can happen...next 24 hours is critical for him..if needed we will operate again."...He called the nurse and told her "please take care...and give him the injections in time"

Sushma ji asked if they can meet Viplav...Doctor said "any one of u can go inside...but dnt say anything which will excite the patient"...Before anyone could say anything, Dhani pushed the door and entered the cabin...

There were so many machines in the room...Dhani looked around...three nurses were standing around a bed where HE laid...Her husband was lying there...His eyes were closed, oxygen mask on his face, he was shirtless and dhani could see a thick bandage wrapped around his stomach...
Dhani went near him and instead of sitting on the chair, she sat on the bed ...the nurses moved from there, perhaps to give her some privacy...Dhani kept looking at the pale face of Viplav for a few minutes...then she took his hand in hers...Viplav slowly opened his eyes...he saw Dhani sitting beside him...A cute smile played on his lips...Dhani moved her fingers through his hair and caressed his forehead..Viplav closed his eyes as if after a long time, his pain lessened a bit with dhani's touch...he again opened his eyes to see his wife's cute eyes flowing...He wanted to take her in his arms and comfort her but he could not...With great difficulty viplav lifted one hand and rubbed his fingers on her cheek to rub off her tears...dhani hold his hand and placed a soft kiss on his palm...Now two precious drops of tears rolled down from Viplav's eyes and got soaked in the pillow...but they failed to escape Dhani's eyes...Dhani quickly rubbed them off and bent down to give a small peck on viplav's forehead...

She asked. "is it paining a lot viplav?" ..she again ran her fingers through his hair...and caressed his forehead then his arms and his chest to give him a little relief...Viplav was enjoying the touches of her wife which was full of love and care...Viplav nodded in No...it was not paining like before...His wife was beside him and was taking care of him...how could the wound hurt him now...?

Dhani was still caressing his cheeks, and his forehead like a mother was trying to comfort her child...she said, "Nothing will happen, I am here with you..doctor said that u will be fit very soon.now you go to sleep...when u will wake up, u will again see me, I promise..."..she again bent down to kiss his cheeks and continued caressing his head till he fell asleep...
The nurse entered with the sleepping pills...She was amazed to see the patient sleeping before taking the pills inspite of the pain..too much relief was prominent on his face...She went back with her injection...Kanak was seeing all these through the window...

Dhani covered viplav with the blanket and quitely came out of the room...and saw kanak standing at the door...She walked upto her and said "majhi u dont worry...ur son and my husband is a fighter...24 hours will end soon and doctor will give us the good news that Viplav is 100% fine, I am sure"...Kanak had no words left...She took a step forward and hugged Dhani...She wanted to thank her for loving her son to this extent...But immediately she broke the hug and moved back..
"Dhani i hate you... i hate widows..but still i want to thank you for loving my son...I saw today that when u r around Viplav, he wants nothing else...so i am not saying anything to you but if anything happens to him, i will not forgive you"...Dhani smiled and replied "Dhani is still alive Majhi, then how can anything happen to Viplav as long as I am breathing...because MY HEART BEATS IN HIS CHEST" β€οΈβ€οΈ..
kanak kept looking at Dhani as she walked out of the hospital ...She will now go to the mandir to pray for her life, her love, her husband, her Viplav..

P.S. ok friends after watching yesterday's precap, i was imagining this...so thought of sharing with you...dont forget to leave your comments...
Edited by Barbie_KK9629 - 7 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Silverrmoon thumbnail
Very well written dear πŸ‘ yeh kya kardiya kanak aur thank you πŸ˜† main toh sapne mai bhi nahi soch sakti πŸ˜† aha hai yaha pethodi sudhari hai ...do write more behanaπŸ˜ƒ 
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Originally posted by: pearl100

Very well written dear πŸ‘ yeh kya kardiya kanak aur thank you πŸ˜† main toh sapne mai bhi nahi soch sakti πŸ˜† aha hai yaha pethodi sudhari hai ...do write more behanaπŸ˜ƒ 

haan kanak ko thoda soft bana diyaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†..in my OS kanak is first a mother and then a chudail...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† thanks Swathi, meri badi behena for appreciating😳😳
NusiSg thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Tu jhoot bolty h re... masterni hai tu English ki...😳
Boht boht acha... it was beautifully written dear... 😳 our true ikrs style... no cliche no ott drama.. seedha simple... hayye my Vipu n his sleeping pill(Dhani) I loved that part sooo much my ss... ⭐️ .. kanak was so human in ur os.. 😳 loved her alot..
bunny_LeoLan thumbnail
Originally posted by: NusiSg

Boht boht acha... it was beautifully written dear... 😳 our true ikrs style... no cliche no ott drama.. seedha simple... hayye my Vipu n his sleeping pill(Dhani) I loved that part sooo much my ss... ⭐️ .. kanak was so human in ur os.. 😳 loved her alot..

SS πŸ€— tum ko pasand aya?? I am so happy that meri sautan ne tareef ki...shaadi ke bad i wil write more πŸ˜† aur mein jhoot kyun bolungi? 😑 i cn write average eng...zara hammie ya sam ya magnolia se jake poocho...they have great stock of words jo ki mere pas nahi hai πŸ˜• and ya i gave kanak an extra organ in her body which is called Heart πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†
hana_y thumbnail
Originally posted by: NusiSg

agree with you she is masterini in english
hana_y thumbnail
i dont have words to say how it is barb
you show us how viplav really dont need
any thing when dhani is around him
how she stood for her viplav n ans back to kanak n most last line my heart beat in his
chest wow viplav sleep without injection
kanak thx dhani wow she is not vamp here thx to write such an awesome Os .
hana_y thumbnail
i used to write Ff Ss in other forums but then i leave it cant stay long in mob due eyes problem feel sad i cant write on vidha
but happy to got you hansa n other who
write well on vidha thx a lot
adhiabhi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Super dear. I can imagine all the scenes. Kanak's reaction was good. She hates dhani but understand their love . 
Magnolia2 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Barbs 
A beautiful title to an equally beautiful story. I loved reading it. The title itself sums up in entirety the special bond between Viplav and Dhani. Their souls are one and their hearts beat together-what else is this if not supreme true love?