Blooper? or showing the art of running

Posted: 8 years ago
Okay...so in todays episode when the whole Bhaag Milka race was going on I noticed something odd..Kunj was seen climbing up and then down the stairs followed by his competitors..wasn't he supposed to climb up only? cox the library was supposedly located at the top floor..Did anyone else notice this or was it just me?😲
Even i noticed it but my whole concentration was on Kunj.

The way he ran ðŸ˜³
I died-ed😆
Yet to watch it..

But thanks to u I'll notice now..
After every other illogical thing that's happened today, this just seems so minor but yeah I noticed it. I was to busy watching Kunj run though (HOTT!) so I didn't really pay attention though...
I would have started laughing if not for my nervous mind
well good observation, I noticed too, also, he turned twice the same corner, but seems like it was also worth watching*winks*
oh i did notice and i think the whole running thing was shown twice i mean the same shots shown twice😆
Yet to watch the episode now I will notice it.
Lol ya i noticed it was like he was runing on same places again and again but i was drooling he look soo hot

I have the answer for this. 

those were magic stairs. 
Originally posted by fishee

Even i noticed it but my whole concentration was on Kunj.

The way he ran ðŸ˜³
I died-ed😆

I noticed too alright😉..but the way the whole thing was executed was too funny for me to focus on Kunj..he was practically all over the place..climbing up n down..jumping over girls..i couldn't control my laughter🤣