India-Forums

doubt

monali15 IF-Dazzler
monali15
monali15

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
I do nt watch regularly this show nd just watched few epi I don't get one thing why tanu is nt confessing his love to rishi bcoz her chachi's said her dat rishi's family hate tanu nd her family bt at same tym neha is projected as tanu her chacha chachi's call neha as tanu in front of everyone even in front of tanu So why tanu don't think dat if bedi family consider neha as tanu nd wanted rishi to marry tanu how can dey hate her?? if I miss some part plz clr

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

apedaFandu_Kamal_KratikaSengarKS..GurmiT..

ElviraRK_PC IF-Sizzlerz
ElviraRK_PC
ElviraRK_PC

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by monali15

I do nt watch regularly this show nd just watched few epi I don't get one thing why tanu is nt confessing his love to rishi bcoz her chachi's said her dat rishi's family hate tanu nd her family bt at same tym neha is projected as tanu her chacha chachi's call neha as tanu in front of everyone even in front of tanu So why tanu don't think dat if bedi family consider neha as tanu nd wanted rishi to marry tanu how can dey hate her?? if I miss some part plz clr

They are said to her they have a tradition when girl change her name after marrige, but Neha has problems in the horoscope and so she changed her name before the wedding... and she chose the name Tanu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fandumonali15KratikaSengarKS

mena_k Goldie
mena_k
mena_k

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ElviraRK_PC

Originally posted by monali15

They are said to her they have a tradition when girl change her name after marrige, but Neha has problems in the horoscope and so she changed her name before the wedding... and she chose the name Tanu.
correct!

But Rishi when insisted he wanted to get married to Tanu and not the other girl who he does not even know, Tanu flatly lied to him and said, he is getting married to real Tanu and she is Tanvi way before her Chachi told here about Neha's name change.

So ya things are definitely twisted here.

I a glad Rishi did not become like Tanu after she rejected his proposal and went into a crying mode, for it would had been impossible to watch the series with two cry babies and is still fighting for what he believes is right for him.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Fandumonali15KratikaSengarKS

monali15 IF-Dazzler
monali15
monali15

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
thnq Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

KratikaSengarKS

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index