Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Another new still from Sultan (Page 6)

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:34pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Laviee

I think all those complaining about his physique are forgetting wrestlers actually have this kind of body...u'll hardly see any wrestler being all slim..its not that his stomach is coming out..its the whole get up...the wrestlers are all r kind of hugee..sp.the akarra walas...

I don't think ppl are actually complaining. its just that bhai looks hilarious in with this bulkiy figure.
and since he is not lambu in size, its even looks more hilarious, especially on small screen. but like i said on big screen he looks fine. 

don't worry too much, most were mocking at Gaurav and shah when Fan trailer released, but now shah has really SHUT ALL UP FOR GOOD. EK DUM SABH KI BOLTI BAND. 

nad  now they mocking at bhais bulky disturbing figure. hope his performance is solid. movie gonna be massive hit.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Laviee

touch_of_pink IF-Sizzlerz
touch_of_pink
touch_of_pink

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Problem isn't Salman's bulky figure. Problem is the horrendous photoshop job.

Is this Sultan Salman Khan's worst photoshopped picture ever?

DECCAN CHRONICLE.
PublishedApr 17, 2016, 1:35 pm IST
UpdatedApr 17, 2016, 7:29 pm IST
The films' movie poster had also received flak as Salman's body was scrunched to fit the frame and it looked like he has no neck.
In a picture released by Salman, we can't help but notice how heavily it has been photoshopped.
 In a picture released by Salman, we can't help but notice how heavily it has been photoshopped.

Mumbai: While it's easy to name off great film posters, unfortunately there are plenty more which are awfully terrible. It was just recently that Salman Khan unveiled 'Sultan' poster and fans pointed out how the actor's body was scrunched to fit the frame and in the process it looked like he has no neck.

Salman Khan's 'Sultan' posterSalman Khan's 'Sultan' poster

Now, in another picture released by Salman, we can't help but notice how heavily it has been photoshopped. The graphic designers botched up quite terribly, giving Salman an odd appearance. If you have still failed to notice, here's a zoomed in version of what went wrong.

Sultan

Salman, who will be essaying the role of a Haryanvi wrestler has been training extensively in mixed martial arts and wrestling to prepare for his role. Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar and produced by Yash Raj Films, 'Sultan' is Salman's Eid offering for this year. 

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/entertainment/bollywood/170416/is-this-sultan-salman-khan-s-worst-photoshopped-picture.html

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
LEAVE HIM ALONE...KYUN USS KI BULKY KE PEECHE PADE HO HAATH DHO KARR.
Angry
.Dracarys. IF-Rockerz

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
Laviee Senior Member
Laviee
Laviee

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by briahna

I think all those complaining about his physique are forgetting wrestlers actually have this kind of body...u'll hardly see any wrestler being all slim..its not that his stomach is coming out..its the whole get up...the wrestlers are all r kind of hugee..sp.the akarra walas...

I don't think ppl are actually complaining. its just that bhai looks hilarious in with this bulkiy figure.
and since he is not lambu in size, its even looks more hilarious, especially on small screen. but like i said on big screen he looks fine. 

don't worry too much, most were mocking at Gaurav and shah when Fan trailer released, but now shah has really SHUT ALL UP FOR GOOD. EK DUM SABH KI BOLTI BAND. 

nad  now they mocking at bhais bulky disturbing figure. hope his performance is solid. movie gonna be massive hit.

Haha honestly I hardly care...it's just that I thought people are getting confused..so gave my two cents..and i totally agree on that short part..LOL
Yeah hope so..coz m always excited for Khan movies..I mostly enjoy their movies so yeah let's hope this one's good too.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MinzPie

MinzPie IF-Stunnerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by briahna

please tell more about how SALMAN looked on the big screenDay DreamingI have suddenly started loving youEmbarrassed
angrybread IF-Sizzlerz
angrybread
angrybread

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:20pm | IP Logged
Yes bahi ti tummy me sa kya nikal raha hai Shocked
what kind of photoshop is this 
MinzPie IF-Stunnerz
MinzPie
MinzPie

Stormtrooper of CC

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angrybread