Posted: 8 years ago
I think all those complaining about his physique are forgetting wrestlers actually have this kind of body...u'll hardly see any wrestler being all slim..its not that his stomach is coming out..its the whole get up...the wrestlers are all r kind of hugee..sp.the akarra walas...
Still is not looking that much interesting to me.. Would wait for movie reviews & then will watch it!
Overreaction everywhere .

Anyways I am looking 4wd to Sultan . Too much excited . And HATS OFF to Salman for doing so much with his body at this age👏⭐️.. #ProudSalmanFan
Originally posted by briahna

no kidding. honestly, i loved the teaser on big screen. bhai in top form. its gonna be huge come EID. 
ahh remember   dabangg days 😆   bri was like this 😳  agar app genuinely boling to 
Originally posted by dimpled.smile

Nah...didnt like it...

btw some ppl are going back to those "golden times" of dilwale coz the present time of FAN has become a nightmare for them with KING KHAN walking away with loads and loads of appreciation... 😃 really nightmare for ppl who were predicting another Ra.One .. 😆 But they didnt realise that KING KHAN in top form can't be beaten by their fav in 10 rebirths... 😃

Lets see how many stars does sultan get.. and how much appeciation.. 😛 😆
so when I say something I am told to ignore posts but aap jaha marzi bolte raho😛Frankly Fan has nothing to do with Sultan,Raees for sure did but looks like it might move too.saying everywhere(not you) Raees will do this and that and Sultan won't will not change anything.But again I take all these things with a pinch of salt so no worries.Ab to sirf Eid ka intezaar hai😳tum apne eggjams pe zyaada dhyaan do gaurav mat bano woh movie hai and you live in reality.GL
Edited by MiniRulz - 8 years ago
Originally posted by dimpled.smile

Nah...didnt like it...

btw some ppl are going back to those "golden times" of dilwale coz the present time of FAN has become a nightmare for them with KING KHAN walking away with loads and loads of appreciation... 😃 really nightmare for ppl who were predicting another Ra.One .. 😆 But they didnt realise that KING KHAN in top form can't be beaten by their fav in 10 rebirths... 😃

Lets see how many stars does sultan get.. and how much appeciation.. 😛 😆

[/QUOTE]
Salman's every movie gets bad reviews , Bajrangi was the only exception . If critics appreciation was the only criteria  ppl like Irfan ,Nawazuddin would have been the biggest stars today 😆
Edited by Deathstroke - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Deathstroke

Salman's every movie gets bad reviews , Bajrangi was the only exception . If critics appreciation was the only criteria  ppl like Irfan ,Nawazuddin would have been the biggest stars today 😆
Remember Ready, Bodyguard, Dabangg 2 n PRDP all got bad reviews but still are big hits. 😉 😆
Originally posted by Laviee

I think all those complaining about his physique are forgetting wrestlers actually have this kind of body...u'll hardly see any wrestler being all slim..its not that his stomach is coming out..its the whole get up...the wrestlers are all r kind of hugee..sp.the akarra walas...

I don't think ppl are actually complaining. its just that bhai looks hilarious in with this bulkiy figure.
and since he is not lambu in size, its even looks more hilarious, especially on small screen. but like i said on big screen he looks fine. 

don't worry too much, most were mocking at Gaurav and shah when Fan trailer released, but now shah has really SHUT ALL UP FOR GOOD. EK DUM SABH KI BOLTI BAND. 

nad  now they mocking at bhais bulky disturbing figure. hope his performance is solid. movie gonna be massive hit.

Problem isn't Salman's bulky figure. Problem is the horrendous photoshop job.

Is this Sultan Salman Khan's worst photoshopped picture ever?

DECCAN CHRONICLE.
PublishedApr 17, 2016, 1:35 pm IST
UpdatedApr 17, 2016, 7:29 pm IST
The films' movie poster had also received flak as Salman's body was scrunched to fit the frame and it looked like he has no neck.
In a picture released by Salman, we can't help but notice how heavily it has been photoshopped.
 In a picture released by Salman, we can't help but notice how heavily it has been photoshopped.

Mumbai: While it's easy to name off great film posters, unfortunately there are plenty more which are awfully terrible. It was just recently that Salman Khan unveiled 'Sultan' poster and fans pointed out how the actor's body was scrunched to fit the frame and in the process it looked like he has no neck.

Salman Khan's 'Sultan' posterSalman Khan's 'Sultan' poster

Now, in another picture released by Salman, we can't help but notice how heavily it has been photoshopped. The graphic designers botched up quite terribly, giving Salman an odd appearance. If you have still failed to notice, here's a zoomed in version of what went wrong.

Sultan

Salman, who will be essaying the role of a Haryanvi wrestler has been training extensively in mixed martial arts and wrestling to prepare for his role. Directed by Ali Abbas Zafar and produced by Yash Raj Films, 'Sultan' is Salman's Eid offering for this year. 

http://www.deccanchronicle.com/entertainment/bollywood/170416/is-this-sultan-salman-khan-s-worst-photoshopped-picture.html

LEAVE HIM ALONE...KYUN USS KI BULKY KE PEECHE PADE HO HAATH DHO KARR.
😡