Udann

India-Forums

Udann
Udann

My PERSONAL VIEW regarding Suraj and Chakor (Page 8)

naq5 IF-Dazzler
naq5
naq5

Posted: 21 April 2016 at 5:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ArjunfanNAJAAN

Originally posted by Premeer_Diwani

^^ suraj is not a victim on circumstances like imli. i was a on and off viewer. but i clearly remember the initial episodes where suraj was guided to good path but elders but he refused to do so. tej send him to school but he refused to study becz all he want was power so he opted gun and made a mini army with poor kids of villiage by scaring them.
vivaan had an chakor. but it wasnt for long time. itwasnt like chakor opted only vivaan and adi. its becz suraj was evil as a kid and tried to harm her always.
coming to drug vs chakor. of he opted chakor over drugs it will be too much illogical and im sure people will mock how easily it is yo give up drug addition of 10 years. cvs are already moving bit fast in that track.
yes vivaan is cute and sweet, adi is sweet and suraj is someone whom we can hate..
ultimately he need to go to jail along with kn. that would be justice. not just these two..tej too need to go afterall she is the one who made an unborn child as bandua and also ranjana for killomg manoher. that should be the real end. they can redempt in jail.
ps: my pov on suraj only :)

some parts of it are agreeable...especially those that DONT include Suraj.
okay so according to your point of view Suraj was an evil. BUT Hey His Father Expected That Of HIM.
He was demanded to be like that and eventually he became but now his father doesn't really care for him and it's high time he gets real love.
plus jab Criminals ko akhri iccha milti hai toh phir Suraj ko nahi zindagi kyun nahi.
He is good at heart but he just needs to show it.
I disagree with the part that Vivaan might choose Chakor cause the time when he brought her to the haveli to search for Adi... He left her because he got scared. And if Someone really thinks that people don't change for example Suraj then so won't vivaan.

not wanting to start an argument here but if one is defending suraj coz of his dad then maybe KN also had an upbringing similar to suraj why blame him or any other criminal for that matterOuch
the truth is that suraj is an adult and we cannot let go of criminals if their parents are criminals as their upbringing is not good.
law has to take its own course and suraj needs to be punished along with KN and his ex wife 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KhwaboKeParindesnehaHCAPKShivaay_ShivIka

ArjunfanNAJAAN Goldie
ArjunfanNAJAAN
ArjunfanNAJAAN

Posted: 22 April 2016 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
KN'S mother used to help Chakor. I don't think she was evil... KN chose his own path and so will Suraj.
now I don't know what he will choose but him being The Evil One for later just doesn't fit in FOR ME.
My thoughts he is gonna change atleast he should now be it FOR Chakor or BECAUSE of Chakor.

#VJ

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VJholic

Go to top