Udann

My PERSONAL VIEW regarding Suraj and Chakor - Page 6

abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 8 years ago
dekhengae beta jab aayigi toh patha chal jayega

sneha humnae acha kaansa sukor postko chatya,vikor post banadiya with our spammng...sorry@tm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Seriously rev we r crazy.. Chhavi ka to pata nahi tm humko jarur maregi. 
Saary humka maaf kar diyo tm. Hamra ei thread ma spamming nahi kare ka chahat rahihe. 😭
ishqwaalalove thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: snehaHCAPK

Chhavi is my bestie. Kuch nahi karegi. Hai na chhavi?

Yup true sneha kuch nahin karungi
And ya sneha u are my bestie
i was not online here because of studies
Well,adi is cuteipie
I want him with chakor as for me chatya the best but have no problem with others wanting adi with someone else
snehaHCAPK thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: creationschhavi

Yup true sneha kuch nahin karungi
And ya sneha u are my bestie
i was not online here because of studies
Well,adi is cuteipie
I want him with chakor as for me chatya the best but have no problem with others wanting adi with someone else

Chhavi u r a swt hrt..❤️
abhiya_12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
yeh kya hogaya mujhae toh laga kii ab dhono sweetheartskae beech ladaayii hogi..merae sapnopae paani daal diya
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArjunfanNAJAAN

no offence but as I stated before this is based upon my opinion... my thoughts.
And I don't thing that a person whose parents have done something evil must reap their sins.
plus from the way Suraj had been brought up as a child, his environment, he had been made evil unlike Adi who had an awesome mentor, his dad and Vivaan who had an awesome friend, Chakor. but Suraj... He was hardly seen behaving like normal people because he never had any one to help him.

He needs someone's help for his own Udaan.
just like Vivaan needs someone to help him rid the drugs now that's his Udaan... as of now.

oh yeah how Vivaan Is weak. He Is not weak of course not. But I really want to know if a time comes when he has to choose between Chakor and Drugs then what would his decision be?
I also understand that anyone addict can't exactly leave it just like that but Chakor tried to help him but he chose drugs over her.

I find Vivaan cute and sweet, and Adi is an amazing friend. But Suraj is also not a character to Ignore. He is likeable... We just have to wait.

The Cast are awesome let's enjoy the serial and not trouble our minds with their games. Mind games. let's not forget they need trps and our debates are well, you know...

sorry for any offence done.
Do express your opinions.

vivan too has been brought upin the same culture. but he is not negative. the reason is that negative attracts suraj. its his choice. 
i dont think i would like to see chakor with suraj. we want a life partner for chakor. this fight with KN will last few years but a life partner will last a long time for that chakor has to choose someone inherently good. 
before leap signs were always vivaan-chakor... suraj and chakor were too apart from each other
naq5 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ArjunfanNAJAAN

some parts of it are agreeable...especially those that DONT include Suraj.
okay so according to your point of view Suraj was an evil. BUT Hey His Father Expected That Of HIM.
He was demanded to be like that and eventually he became but now his father doesn't really care for him and it's high time he gets real love.
plus jab Criminals ko akhri iccha milti hai toh phir Suraj ko nahi zindagi kyun nahi.
He is good at heart but he just needs to show it.
I disagree with the part that Vivaan might choose Chakor cause the time when he brought her to the haveli to search for Adi... He left her because he got scared. And if Someone really thinks that people don't change for example Suraj then so won't vivaan.

not wanting to start an argument here but if one is defending suraj coz of his dad then maybe KN also had an upbringing similar to suraj why blame him or any other criminal for that matter
the truth is that suraj is an adult and we cannot let go of criminals if their parents are criminals as their upbringing is not good.
law has to take its own course and suraj needs to be punished along with KN and his ex wife 
ArjunfanNAJAAN thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 7 years ago
KN'S mother used to help Chakor. I don't think she was evil... KN chose his own path and so will Suraj.
now I don't know what he will choose but him being The Evil One for later just doesn't fit in FOR ME.
My thoughts he is gonna change atleast he should now be it FOR Chakor or BECAUSE of Chakor.

#VJ