India-Forums

Udann
Udann

My PERSONAL VIEW regarding Suraj and Chakor

ArjunfanNAJAAN Goldie
ArjunfanNAJAAN
ArjunfanNAJAAN

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
My Personal View regarding Chakor and Suraj.

As of 15th April's epi.

This thought came to my mind that maybe in that competition thingy... We got to realise that Chakor is smart so she outsmart Suraj and manages to make him do as she says, against KN.

that is exactly how she would be if ChaRaj gets paired. Brave, Smart and Active.

well with Vivaan is more of Sweet, innocent love type. which is nice but he is way too scared to help Chakor in getting villagers freed.

now freeing the villagers has always been Chakor's UDAAN but she had never even taken one step without someone as a backbone. (from my view. although It had always been her hard work and dedication)
For example, Arjun sir and Aditya's Dad.

She does have potential but she also does need someone strong to stick by her for support against the khel mantri.

another thought I wanted to add on. The way suraj had been staring at her laughing in the end... made it seem like he was the one who had failed the previous girl in medical test afterall he is Suraj Narayan Rajvanshi. but that's really confusing. He won't do that right?

anyway The new cast are as deserving as the previous one.
But please don't connect the new changed characters with the old ones.
People change with time or Time changes people. Both way people change.

really sorry if I have hurt anyone.
Ignore if felt offended.

Haters please keep conversation healthy and so do the likers.

Edited by ArjunfanNAJAAN - 17 April 2016 at 9:59am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

socuteeemarine-igibbukewlkidzneharaizadaA.Theepagil-99filmaddict43devuu23VJholicsailujaSofna

kewlkidz Senior Member
kewlkidz
kewlkidz

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
the advantage i have in this is, i never saw old episodes, recently started watching the show after catching a promo. so everything is new andd fresh for me ;)
I completely agree with you, I mentioned in my other post that chakor needs a strong partner and right now it looks like its suraj. Don't know if CV's will build his character or make him worst going forward, but at present i think its suraj. 

It would be unrealistic to show that a single person can take a man like KN down. one would need a lot of support. and suraj's strength and tedi soach will be an advantage for her, if he is on her side.

Edited by kewlkidz - 16 April 2016 at 1:41pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

marine-isocuteeeA.TheepaneharaizadaArjunfanNAJAANgil-99-K.Kapoor-devuu23VJholicsailuja

VJholic IF-Rockerz
VJholic
VJholic

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 5:27pm | IP Logged
That would be a nice twist if suraj was the one who ensured that the other girl failed the test LOL but I don't think that happened.
The fact that  suraj can take on kamal narayan in the future is being slowly brought it . In Friday's epi when kn was screaming at chakor as to who brought you in , suraj was calmly saying I gave her the permission and kn kept quiet. Besides  suraj just took the papers of the bandhua and burnt them even as kn was looking on shocked, so that he will take on his father in the future is sure .there is also an underlying tension between them which was obvious in that scene where kn Wants  suraj to leave his room when he was opening his tijori. And am actually looking forward to those confrontation scenes

Will suraj do it with chakor by being  on her side I really don't know. Will suraj change to positive am not sure Becoz something really really really big has to happen for that and we will have to wait and see.

But then positive or negative it has been a delight to watch suraj babu and the others in action and the story and dialogues have been really really good , the casting has been exceptional be it VJ,  meera , Vidhi or paras and I think many of us who came after the leap are enjoying  udaan a lot.

Edited by Radhika_r - 16 April 2016 at 6:02pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

marine-imishiSamgibbuA.TheepaArjunfanNAJAANgil-99sneha11ss-K.Kapoor-devuu23Sofnasailuja

ArjunfanNAJAAN Goldie
ArjunfanNAJAAN
ArjunfanNAJAAN

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kewlkidz

the advantage i have in this is, i never saw old episodes, recently started watching the show after catching a promo. so everything is new andd fresh for me ;)
I completely agree with you, I mentioned in my other post that chakor needs a strong partner and right now it looks like its suraj. Don't know if CV's will build his character or make him worst going forward, but at present i think its suraj.

It would be unrealistic to show that a single person can take a man like KN down. one would need a lot of support. and suraj's strength and tedi soach will be an advantage for her, if he is on her side.

thanks for the quick reply.
yeah I read your post and yes it would be unrealistic naa for her to take on a Minister alone. which she can as she has her fame but still yaar... (can't find actual words to express)

Suraj is surely cunning and know KN too well.

well let's see What Udaan has in store for us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

gil-99

ArjunfanNAJAAN Goldie
ArjunfanNAJAAN
ArjunfanNAJAAN

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Radhika_r

That would be a nice twist if suraj was the one who ensured that the other girl failed the testLOLbut I don't think that happened.
The fact that suraj can take on kamal narayan in the future is being slowly brought it . In Friday's epi when kn was screaming at chakor as to who brought you in , suraj was calmly saying I gave her the permission and kn kept quiet. Besides suraj just took the papers of the bandhua and burnt them even as kn was looking on shocked, so that he will take on his father in the future is sure .there is also an underlying tension between them which was obvious in that scene where kn Wants suraj to leave his room when he was opening his tijori. And am actually looking forward to those confrontation scenes

Will suraj do it with chakor by being on her side I really don't know. Will suraj change to positive am not sure Becoz something really really really big has to happen for that and we will have to wait and see.

But then positive or negative it has been a delight to watch suraj babu and the others in action and the story and dialogues have been really really good , the casting has been exceptional be it VJ, meera , Vidhi or paras and I think many of us who came after the leap are enjoying udaan a lot.

thanks for the reply.
yeah from his angry look in the precap, it doesn't seem like he has done that.

Thanks for outlining such awesome incidents. (wink) I didn't see some of the parts that u mentioned.
busy schedule equals less time to view things.
Thanks.

Yeah the dialogues were impressive. and well expressed by the characters.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

VJholic

Alina... IF-Dazzler
Alina...
Alina...

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
no offence. some people are beyond redemptn. what ever crime kn does now, suraj is equally involved. if that kids were captured only by KN, who is suraj to free them? that means kn-suraj are equally involved. whatevery punishment kn deserves , suraj dederve the same. rather than chakor taking support from a man like suraj , i prefer them to do endless fight forever. i seriously dont inderstand how vivaan is weak? the boy is still in drug additictn. and still helps chakor everytime. how he is weak?

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KhwaboKeParindesnehaHCAPKShivaay_ShivIkabrainychild92abhiya_12

sailuja IF-Sizzlerz
sailuja
sailuja

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Yes agree with u...suraj is now cunning and future anything can happen .because he has more chance to redempetin in the future .after reading recently article ..chakor saves limili  from suraj..but this tracks is going to forwading with charaj track defintely chakor will save from suraj whe he teasing limli everytime..onthe time suraj babu will fall  love slowly with chakor..so chakor's love can change anyting suraj'mind and heart.. i allreday  mentioned before kn's first enemy would be  suraj(chakor may be  chance to sacrify her life also for limli in future)Wink

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Theepasneha11ssdevuu23VJholic

ArjunfanNAJAAN Goldie
ArjunfanNAJAAN
ArjunfanNAJAAN

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Alina...

no offence. some people are beyond redemptn. what ever crime kn does now, suraj is equally involved. if that kids were captured only by KN, who is suraj to free them? that means kn-suraj are equally involved. whatevery punishment kn deserves , suraj dederve the same. rather than chakor taking support from a man like suraj , i prefer them to do endless fight forever. i seriously dont inderstand how vivaan is weak? the boy is still in drug additictn. and still helps chakor everytime. how he is weak?

no offence but as I stated before this is based upon my opinion... my thoughts.
And I don't thing that a person whose parents have done something evil must reap their sins.
plus from the way Suraj had been brought up as a child, his environment, he had been made evil unlike Adi who had an awesome mentor, his dad and Vivaan who had an awesome friend, Chakor. but Suraj... He was hardly seen behaving like normal people because he never had any one to help him.

He needs someone's help for his own Udaan.
just like Vivaan needs someone to help him rid the drugs now that's his Udaan... as of now.

oh yeah how Vivaan Is weak. He Is not weak of course not. But I really want to know if a time comes when he has to choose between Chakor and Drugs then what would his decision be?
I also understand that anyone addict can't exactly leave it just like that but Chakor tried to help him but he chose drugs over her.

I find Vivaan cute and sweet, and Adi is an amazing friend. But Suraj is also not a character to Ignore. He is likeable... We just have to wait.

The Cast are awesome let's enjoy the serial and not trouble our minds with their games. Mind games. let's not forget they need trps and our debates are well, you know...

sorry for any offence done.
Do express your opinions.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

A.Theepagil-99-K.Kapoor-devuu23VJholic

Go to top