India-Forums

Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi
Kuch Rang Pyar Ke Aise Bhi

No Saas Bahu drama,please

Earnshaw Senior Member
Earnshaw
Earnshaw

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Hi,it's after two years that I've started watching Indian soap opera. This new drama looks interesting,a.d the lead actors,promising. But there's one thing that's making.g me give a second thought,that is,whether this drama will get derailed from the story as any other Indian soaps! I'm saying this because I've seen that there needs to be a negative female character in every drama,and then there's chaos. In this drama,I find Dev's aunt to be the one, who has already made the story uninteresting. Why does everyone drama has to have a predictable storyline,and why so much of politics in relationships? Real life is full of chaos,and we all watching entertainment channel to uplift our emotions,make us smile,and relax. So it's a suggestion to the makers of Kuch Rang Pyarke Aasebhi,please,edit your storyline,fill it with humor,happiness and romance; because every time we don't wish to see the real life on the screen.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sajinifaby

ishikaek43 Senior Member
ishikaek43
ishikaek43

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
Agree with u they should stick with the main characters - main leads have enough attitude(ego) that will by itself bee inetersting. Introduction of maamis character is making it look like regular saas bahu typess.
WadaPaav Senior Member
WadaPaav
WadaPaav

Posted: 16 April 2016 at 3:21pm | IP Logged
Family and I watch this show daily cuz it was different.
But we are annoyed now for having to tolerate mami and her dramas. I thought atleast this show won't have a typical vamp.
So wrong. 
Creatures should get rid of mami. Send her back to her old house.
Mama needs to straighten her up.
Police need to investigate and do parda faas of mami and her kartoot. Disgusting. So sick and tired of her crap.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajinifabyFaraan92

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top