Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bebo used Alia as a shield from Shahid (Page 9)

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 7:54pm | IP Logged
Actually it's both.

They were awkward in a comfy way. Does that make sense? LOL

If you watch carefully, when Kareena comes near Shahid, watch Shahid's body language ... His body jerks suddenly ... Like he was surprised to find Kareena that close. He steps back. They were barely looking into each other's eyes. Kareena did use Alia as a Shield, yet both were conversing in a cordial way.

I found Kareena to be taking the initiative the most, while Shahid kept a respectable, dignified silence. I heard his name more from her mouth, than hers from his.

Makes sense. Shahid's newly married right now. While Kareena's been in that category for years, so doesn't matter to her. All the eyes were on them ... So, don't blame em. lol

They were just adorbs. Makes me want to see em in a movie together. LOL

Edited by TheJake - 17 April 2016 at 7:57pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

marium.marium_Nikki_colossial2015IAmLuvBollyJustmoiEnycedollnoor321BinKuchKahe.patie

Staart Goldie
Staart
Staart

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:33pm | IP Logged
I guess I might be the only one who feels this but the reason shahid and kareena behaves like this is because they never got the closure.they could not solve there issues and thinking about this just gives them just gives them pain.
As per me ex couples who becomes friends are the onces who have got a sort of a closure.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015_Nikki_gatheringstormHazardousnikitagmc

Mistyy IF-Sizzlerz
Mistyy
Mistyy

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:40pm | IP Logged
I watched the whole thing on bollywoodhungama, and they r def awkward (nothing wrong with it, that's how exes who have dated for so many years would act) , and yup Alia was totally their shield.

May be few years down the line when both have been married with kids for few years, then it might become more comfortable . Right now they can't let media make anything out of even a small thing , especially shahid since he is newly married with pregnant wife LOL

Edited by Mistyy - 17 April 2016 at 8:44pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nikki_Hazardous

TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 8:45pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Staart

I guess I might be the only one who feels this but the reason shahid and kareena behaves like this is because they never got the closure.they could not solve there issues and thinking about this just gives them just gives them pain.
As per me ex couples who becomes friends are the onces who have got a sort of a closure.

True. I think, it's too late for em to talk about it now. That's why don't know if they want to be friendly or ... That's why they end up being awkward.

They dated for so many years. They share a lot of memories. They might not have any romantic feelings left ... But they can't be ignorant of each other. Happy with respective partners but ... I'm sure memories are there.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nikki_HazardousEnycedollMistyy

Enycedoll IF-Rockerz
Enycedoll
Enycedoll

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mistyy

I watched the whole thing on bollywoodhungama, and they r def awkward (nothing wrong with it, that's how exes who have dated for so many years would act) , and yup Alia was totally their shield.

May be few years down the line when both have been married with kids for few years, then it might become more comfortable . Right now they can't let media make anything out of even a small thing , especially shahid since he is newly married with pregnant wife LOL

his wife is pregnant? When?? Shocked
TheJake IF-Sizzlerz
TheJake
TheJake

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Enycedoll

Originally posted by Mistyy

his wife is pregnant? When??Shocked

She is half way there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Nikki_

Siddu246 IF-Dazzler
Siddu246
Siddu246

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
I don't think you should take anything back, both of them did a very good job in maintaining a respectful professional atmosphere. When I first watched a clip of them, my first thought came was Deepika and Ranbir and how they should learn from this. It really is the right way to handle these situations.

And people defending and saying they should not be compared to Deepika and Ranbir because they are not married, sorry but that's a ridiculous excuse. Shahid has only been married a year and Kareena had also been dating Saif for many years before they got hitched yet both of them always maintained a good professional front instead of being OTT in everything and making stupid statements. There is absolutely no excuse for Deepika and Ranbirs tamasha except that they need serious therapy, I mean come on even Katrina has come out and said it. 

And they dont need to be all comfy with each other now or in the future. I mean they had a very long relationship period and they ended on a amicable terms and they have the right to just leave at that and go on with their lives. 

Anyways respect for Shahid and Kareena for being professionals even though it was very awkward, which is very natural thing. 

Edited by Siddu246 - 17 April 2016 at 9:51pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

niasharma11marium.mariumswati82hamzanuhaRozy77TheJakeLeadNitratedesigal90patie

janavii Goldie
janavii
janavii

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 11:24pm | IP Logged
Yep Sasha and Bebo behaved very dignified mannerClap. But, about Deepika and Ranbir, it might b that people r giving unnecessary importance to their promotions bcoz they are ex-lovers. See all the promotions that deepika did with all the other actors. She behaves exactly the same way with every of her heroes and more with SRK and Ranveer. Forget that RanDeep are a couple once and then c their promotions with that nazariya. Then u won't find any difference in her behavior compared to others. That might b the reason may be that she forgot he is her ex and remembers him only as a friend. Even, while promoting Tamasha, on every opportunity she got, she gushed about Ranveer and kept meeting and hugging Ranveer at  the time of  Tamasha promos in front of Ranbir.

These all arguments aside, if Ranveer has no probs with Deepika and Ranbir, Then I don't have tooTongue

Go to top