Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

Bebo used Alia as a shield from Shahid (Page 8)

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
of course, bring in something a girl said when she was 19-20 years old. What else can be used LOL

anonymous39 IF-Dazzler
anonymous39
anonymous39

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
What's the need to compare? They are different people and different relationships. Shahid and Kareena broke up almost a DECADE ago.  I think in their case it was also just a sense of not being right for each other and ending the relationship.  It's much easier to move on and be classy when neither one really wants that relationship anyway.

They're also both married and one is on his way to becoming a father. It's natural that they wouldn't flirt or say strange things.

Deepika and Ranbir had a lot of conflicted emotions and anger about cheating and lying and various issues between them. They're also both unmarried.  Who knows, a few years down the road, they may eventually end up together.  Life works in strange ways.

Edited by anonymous39 - 17 April 2016 at 4:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211Mistyy

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anonymous39

What's the need to compare? They are different people and different relationships. Shahid and Kareena broke up almost a DECADE ago.  I think in their case it was also just a sense of not being right for each other and ending the relationship.  It's much easier to move on and be classy when neither one really wants that relationship anyway.

They're also both married and one is on his way to becoming a father. It's natural that they wouldn't flirt or say strange things.

Deepika and Ranbir had a lot of conflicted emotions and anger about cheating and lying and various issues between them. They're also both unmarried.  Who knows, a few years down the road, they may eventually end up together.  Life works in strange ways.

Ranveer >>>>> Ranbir 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IAmLuvBolly

anonymous39 IF-Dazzler
anonymous39
anonymous39

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 4:28pm | IP Logged
^^Agree.  LOL
But the better person doesn't always win the girl. She would be smart to stick with Ranveer but I wouldn't be shocked if she didn't.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Vedika211Mistyy

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dietcoke1

and on the other hand you have ranbir - deepika... who cant go any lower than they already have... i still feel tamasha promotions have some hand in the ranbir -kat break up...  u can't behave like the way ranbir - deepika did at that time n expect it not to have repercussions...

Yet Ranveer and Deepika are still solid. If RanKat were solid none of the Tamasha tamasha would have affected it especially since Kat herself is in the industry and is fully aware of promotional tactics. That relationship had to have had some major cracks already. And if not Tamasha promotions then something else would have ended it. Assuming they are really broken up.

Back to original point, yes Shahid and Kareena have been very classy from the beginning. Even during this launch they did interact and acknowledge each other. Media and to a lesser extent us fans are making this into what it's not all. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

colossial2015Zeeliciousxodesigal90

Beautyful_Mess IF-Stunnerz
Beautyful_Mess
Beautyful_Mess

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
What's the point of bringing Ranbir and Deepika into this??
Yes, Kareena and Shahid are doing great job handling the media, let's appreciate them for that and leave at that.
People are different and handle things differently, it's crazy to expect everyone to do what you feel is right.
Yes, I'm one of the people who dislike RK and Deepika at promotions.
But I don't see the reason to compare here. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

mintyblueZee_RKGrumpyTheCatLeadNitrateTerenaina

IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by desigal90

EDITED TO ADD: I take it back, Shahid and Bebo are far too awkward still.
Just found this clip. The last one fooled me into thinking Shahid and Bebo were totally cool with one another . Kareena constantly used Alia as a shield ROFL
They both did. Poor Alia LOL
SUPER awkward! LOL

DILJIT IS TOO ADORB
https://twitter.com/DiljitDaily/status/721825091743518720

I'm not sure D, once they put Alia between them Kareena says something to Shahid and he nods in agreement. I'm thinking they just want to avoid giving tabloids any headline ideas. This seems more out of media handling desperation than any real sense of discomfort. I don't think they are BFFs or anything. But I think they are probably a lot more chilled out during marketing meetings away from the media.  

desigal90

desigal90 IF-Stunnerz
desigal90
desigal90

Posted: 17 April 2016 at 6:20pm | IP Logged
Yeah that's a possibilty. i think they both are really wary of how ugly the media can make this for them, so they just don't want any possibility of headlines. 

IAmLuvBolly

Go to top